Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

LADIES... What's Is The Highest Amount You've Given A Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES... What's Is The Highest Amount You've Given A Guy? (1894 Views)

Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES... What's Is The Highest Amount You've Given A Guy? by ayogabriel: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Let the sharing begin.... undecided
You really don't wanna know how much.
I can give, as long as I have it and I love the person in question, he doesn't even have to be my bf/husband. I just give
I really don't receive, my male friends say I'm proud, I love to pay my bills, I'm so used to paying my bills that I cud go on a date with a guy -forget myself nd try paying for us. I end up embarrassing the guy. embarassed

I had sum friends in the past, that wanted to start abusing my generousity.
If my husband falls under this category of 'guys I have given money'. Then e much gaan
will you marry me?

1 Like

Re: LADIES... What's Is The Highest Amount You've Given A Guy? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
ayogabriel: will you marry me?
I'm married already na. U wan be side husband?
BoboYekini: Ehen, spending money mi large gaan cheesy Come, you can't be married jor, make you stop am o.
I'm very married o, no be joke.

1 Like

Re: LADIES... What's Is The Highest Amount You've Given A Guy? by Cmanforall: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
Bunchersstab:

Where will i see her now
It happened over 4years ago.

The social media can help...
Re: LADIES... What's Is The Highest Amount You've Given A Guy? by marieolae(f): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
iyke926:

Why not try me out...the 3rd angel wink? Like the Lannisters, i always pay ma debt gringrin
ole!!!
Re: LADIES... What's Is The Highest Amount You've Given A Guy? by Cmanforall: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
Bunchersstab: Did u borrow dem d money or u jst dash dem

This question must be coming from someone in the business line. Lmfao
Re: LADIES... What's Is The Highest Amount You've Given A Guy? by Cmanforall: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
egopersonified: Thought this question has been asked before and like I said previously, N550 last.

Babe, you mean º°˚˚˚°º‎​ .. Or you missed double zeroes @the end?
Re: LADIES... What's Is The Highest Amount You've Given A Guy? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
AfricanApple: 1.3million naira
....hmmmm....are you Dangote's first son??
Re: LADIES... What's Is The Highest Amount You've Given A Guy? by AfricanApple(f): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
temigracie: ....hmmmm....are you Dangote's first son??
dango what, he is a poor man beside me talk more of my dad
madam, u need some dough?
Re: LADIES... What's Is The Highest Amount You've Given A Guy? by Bunchersstab(m): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
Cmanforall:

This question must be coming from someone in the business line. Lmfao
Wetin u mean now
On d contrary i work wit a civil/structural engineering firm.
Dat doesnt mean i dont do racket once in a while.
Re: LADIES... What's Is The Highest Amount You've Given A Guy? by DECOtech(m): 12:25am On Aug 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Let the sharing begin.... undecided
You really don't wanna know how much.
I can give, as long as I have it and I love the person in question, he doesn't even have to be my bf/husband. I just give
I really don't receive, my male friends say I'm proud, I love to pay my bills, I'm so used to paying my bills that I cud go on a date with a guy -forget myself nd try paying for us. I end up embarrassing the guy. embarassed

I had sum friends in the past, that wanted to start abusing my generousity.
If my husband falls under this category of 'guys I have given money'. Then e much gaan
My plentyful love for you!
Re: LADIES... What's Is The Highest Amount You've Given A Guy? by ayogabriel: 5:50am On Aug 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I'm married already na. U wan be side husband?

lol, no oo I don't share.
Re: LADIES... What's Is The Highest Amount You've Given A Guy? by Geraldo7(m): 6:47am On Aug 26, 2014
Received only some expensive perfumes bfor,not money.....naija gals
Re: LADIES... What's Is The Highest Amount You've Given A Guy? by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2014
marieolae: ole!!!
That ain't cool, lady. sad
Re: LADIES... What's Is The Highest Amount You've Given A Guy? by egopersonified(f): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2014
Cmanforall:

Babe, you mean º°˚˚˚°º‎​ .. Or you missed double zeroes @the end?

Which double zero? I mean N550, five hundred and fifty naira only.
Re: LADIES... What's Is The Highest Amount You've Given A Guy? by Cmanforall: 10:53am On Aug 26, 2014
egopersonified:

Which double zero? I mean N550, five hundred and fifty naira only.

Try upgrade am nah.. Not fair, you knw?
Re: LADIES... What's Is The Highest Amount You've Given A Guy? by babylahot(f): 12:29am On Sep 28, 2014
WTF re u talking about?
stinggy:
Bae, don't be ungrateful angry they watered you in return or they didn't
Btw, I can manage 40k too tongue
Re: LADIES... What's Is The Highest Amount You've Given A Guy? by emperorkuzco(m): 3:20am On Sep 28, 2014
i have being fortunate to date really nice women. from buying me gifts to cash. the highest amount i have received from a girl is 100k. nigerian women are good in giving and helping guys especially when she knows you will do the same for her. just dey talk my own sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? / ==broken== / What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.