Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,337 members, 7,957,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

If U Dnt Wnt 2b Disrespctd, Dnt Ask4 Moni Or Unwarranted Favours Frm Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Dnt Wnt 2b Disrespctd, Dnt Ask4 Moni Or Unwarranted Favours Frm Guys (913 Views)

What Attracted Ya All Gals To Buhari' S Son ( Moni Or Looks) / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex / Are U Galz Jux Afta Moni Or Wat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Dnt Wnt 2b Disrespctd, Dnt Ask4 Moni Or Unwarranted Favours Frm Guys by tosyne2much(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
If it's ok for your broke-as* to beg for moni, unearned or unwarranted favours frm guys ..why isn't it appropriate for guys to ask you for sex? I think that shows an immense lack of home training which MOST of these naija girls do not possess and a flagrant lack
.of character. My very close friend who spends so much jst to get laid told me he got any girl he wanted just by specifically offering them money or the promise of money.!!!!!! If its inappropriate for a guy to initiate sex at first appearance, dont u think its also inappropriate to ask for moni unnecessarily or is there any other definition for cash for sex? you will see all these runs girls come on here now Saying OP, u are a stingy dude blah blah blah blah blah". Well, let me humbly attack and abuse dem because I knw I wld be hurting so many wit my words and I would be rebuked by them. No man can ever
respect you after you do that!!! And all he is really looking for is a Bleep! So feel free to say whatever you want.. Begging and putting your burden upon a man does not in any way dignify you... Cast your budern upon the Lord and stop looking for MAGAS since it has now become a daily routine for guys to recharge your phone, renew ur BIS, buy you clothes and so on

Guys share your experience if you have once had an encounter wit dem
Re: If U Dnt Wnt 2b Disrespctd, Dnt Ask4 Moni Or Unwarranted Favours Frm Guys by faithugo64(f): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
op u sound hurt,e b lyk say one girl don..................... lipsrsealed
Re: If U Dnt Wnt 2b Disrespctd, Dnt Ask4 Moni Or Unwarranted Favours Frm Guys by tosyne2much(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
faithugo64: op u sound hurt,e b lyk say one girl don..................... lipsrsealed
babe no be so jawe... I jst dey reminisce my past encounter wit demgrin
Re: If U Dnt Wnt 2b Disrespctd, Dnt Ask4 Moni Or Unwarranted Favours Frm Guys by Crocz(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Only *ash*wo* demand for money for sex or on the promise of money, real girls don't!...sad these days, one can't even tell one from the other

And to the men, if you don't want to give then don't touch!!..don't touch what you aint gonna buy cos you break, you pay for it...those are the rules

You know who's making the rules?, they say they are cos they've got the P that matters to men

Re: If U Dnt Wnt 2b Disrespctd, Dnt Ask4 Moni Or Unwarranted Favours Frm Guys by tosyne2much(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
Crocz: Only *ash*wo* demand for money for sex or on the promise of money, real girls don't!...sad these days, one can't even tell one from the other

And to the men, if you don't want to give then don't touch!!..don't touch what you aint gonna buy cos you break, you pay for it...those are the rules

You know who's making the rules?, they say they are cos they've got the P that matters to men
gbaaaaaaaam !!! May u live long my broda
Re: If U Dnt Wnt 2b Disrespctd, Dnt Ask4 Moni Or Unwarranted Favours Frm Guys by jmoore(m): 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
tosyne2much: Cast your budern upon the Lord and stop look for MAGAS....

cheesy grin

Can I get an Alleluia??
Re: If U Dnt Wnt 2b Disrespctd, Dnt Ask4 Moni Or Unwarranted Favours Frm Guys by tosyne2much(m): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
jmoore:

cheesy grin

Can I get an Alleluia??
Hallelujah... Funny ugrin
Re: If U Dnt Wnt 2b Disrespctd, Dnt Ask4 Moni Or Unwarranted Favours Frm Guys by Crocz(m): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
tosyne2much: gbaaaaaaaam !!! May u live long my broda

Amen o
Re: If U Dnt Wnt 2b Disrespctd, Dnt Ask4 Moni Or Unwarranted Favours Frm Guys by Crocz(m): 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
jmoore:

cheesy grin

Can I get an Alleluia??

How on earth did you see that?.. grin
Re: If U Dnt Wnt 2b Disrespctd, Dnt Ask4 Moni Or Unwarranted Favours Frm Guys by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
Crocz: Only *ash*wo* demand for money for sex or on the promise of money, real girls don't!...sad these days, one can't even tell one from the other

Thank u, no real girl would ask u for money.
I remember when I started dating my husband, he had the money...I knew the money was dre but sadly all my life my dad has been the only one giving us money. So I wasn't used to collecting money from any1 especially guys (bc my mum tot us that sumtin gats go down), and I applied dat on my husband (then bf).
He didn't like it, bc he loved me and really wanted to spend on me. I kept buying him gifts ranging from wears to home appliances.
When I finally started collecting the cash/gift and he started giving, it was heavy giving - people been dey ask me the juju I use.

6 Likes

Re: If U Dnt Wnt 2b Disrespctd, Dnt Ask4 Moni Or Unwarranted Favours Frm Guys by tosyne2much(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I remember when I started dating my husband, he had the money...I knew the money was dre but sadly all my life my dad has been the only one giving us money. So I wasn't used to collecting money from any1 especially guys (bc my mum tot us that sumtin gats go down), and I applied dat on my husband (then bf).
He didn't like it, bc he loved me and really wanted to spend on me. I kept buying him gifts ranging from wears to home appliances.
When I finally started collecting the cash/gift and he started giving, it was heavy giving - people been dey ask me the juju I use.
chaiiiiiiiii....wat a sensible woman... u got my lik both on ur comment and pix
Re: If U Dnt Wnt 2b Disrespctd, Dnt Ask4 Moni Or Unwarranted Favours Frm Guys by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
tosyne2much: chaiiiiiiiii....wat a sensible woman... u got my lik both on ur comment and pix
Lol. Thanks, as @ when I was doing it I had nothing in mind tho...but after some years, I knew I outsmarted him....lol
Re: If U Dnt Wnt 2b Disrespctd, Dnt Ask4 Moni Or Unwarranted Favours Frm Guys by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
They can't resist it cos...this hoes ain't loyal undecided
Re: If U Dnt Wnt 2b Disrespctd, Dnt Ask4 Moni Or Unwarranted Favours Frm Guys by MisterLongman(m): 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2014

Nigga, they are all the same..... Ashy asks for money after sex while these semi-runs girls wants you to buy this and that for them ( either before or after sex) i.e they don't demand for money but one way or the other, they will still make sure that you to spend that money on them....... Its easy easy to spot them...... Be wary of any girl that tells you ' Am not that type of girl'... That is their national anthem.
Re: If U Dnt Wnt 2b Disrespctd, Dnt Ask4 Moni Or Unwarranted Favours Frm Guys by Sammyblaq(m): 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
i really appreciate ur lines...u'r among the few i see

1 Like

Re: If U Dnt Wnt 2b Disrespctd, Dnt Ask4 Moni Or Unwarranted Favours Frm Guys by Crocz(m): 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
TribalEAST: They can't resist it cos...this hoes ain't loyal undecided

Original Craze Man na him you be..."This hoes aint loyal" on all threads!...chai, na only u waka come?
Re: If U Dnt Wnt 2b Disrespctd, Dnt Ask4 Moni Or Unwarranted Favours Frm Guys by uzoexcel(m): 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
i hope the ladies will learn 4rm this
Kachisbarbie:
Re: If U Dnt Wnt 2b Disrespctd, Dnt Ask4 Moni Or Unwarranted Favours Frm Guys by oyin57: 12:25am On Aug 26, 2014
True but .....

Re: If U Dnt Wnt 2b Disrespctd, Dnt Ask4 Moni Or Unwarranted Favours Frm Guys by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 26, 2014
90% of d time, when u show interest in a girl, she shows interest in ur pocket.

Day just hav dis feeling dat dat tin between dia legs is a money-magnet and a license to get money from u. Some female clowns dis days even want u to be recharging dia fones for free. Can u imagine?

As in aboikpa aya dia akok ami ama idi noho mien eba may itut? Iyanmi!
Re: If U Dnt Wnt 2b Disrespctd, Dnt Ask4 Moni Or Unwarranted Favours Frm Guys by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
uzoexcel: i hope the ladies will learn 4rm this
No o. It worked for me doesn't mean it would work for every other lady out there
Sammyblaq:
i really appreciate ur lines...u'r among the few i see
The appreciation is mutual. kiss

1 Like

Re: If U Dnt Wnt 2b Disrespctd, Dnt Ask4 Moni Or Unwarranted Favours Frm Guys by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
MisterLongman: Nigga, they are all the same..... Ashy asks for money after sex while these semi-runs girls wants you to buy this and that for them ( either before or after sex) i.e they don't demand for money but one way or the other, they will still make sure that you to spend that money on them....... Its easy easy to spot them...... Be wary of any girl that tells you ' Am not that type of girl'... That is their national anthem.
Haha. Dude, you're funny. I guess you need to chill out with the real gurl and save urself from heart attack :-)

(1) (Reply)

Grow Up My Sisters!!! / How Do I Know He Loves Me. ***for Females*** / 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Just Want To Chop Your Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.