Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother (40968 Views)

Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women / Courtney Dike Rejects U-20 Allowance! / Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by princebergz(m): 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
sirjohnson: Meanwhile Jonathan has promised to host the Falconets and give them something. Read it HERE

They were both born in the U.S, hence their freshness. They are also cousins of Emmanuel Emenike. #fact

According to fifa.com, While her team-mates are now preparing to go back to Nigeria, Courtney will be making the trip straight back to the University of Oklahoma to continue her business studies.

Emenike's cousins... no wonder bright sef pack muscle like doughnut

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by deavicky(m): 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
StealthyMe:

Huh shocked
He's a Nigerian footballer...He's played under Keshi too
play under keshi? I guess on the beach
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by deavicky(m): 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
rill: Hope she is not related to tonto dike
u ppl will never stop making laugh.
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by michaelGoodluck(f): 12:41am On Aug 27, 2014
[quote
author=StealthyMe]Bright Dike made good his promise to watch the
Falconets play in the final and shared a picture he took with his
sister Courtney.

I know many guys would give anything to swap places with Bright in that
pic in lieu of the recent craze for the beautiful lady. cheesy smiley

Pretty,talented footballer i must say!

She luk so cute
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1654006_bv2lb06caaaaors_jpega0978818b999575177952458a83830e0 [/quote]
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by easystudy101: 1:51am On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Bokoharam: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2014
I love Courtney...

...with the love of the Lord.

I watched all their matches from beginning to the end.
She impressed me; such a wonderful player.

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by StealthyMe(m): 7:18am On Aug 27, 2014
deavicky: play under keshi? I guess on the beach

Maybe thats where you are undecided

The Venezuela & Italy game wasnt on the beach

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by StealthyMe(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2014
Bokoharam:
I love Courtney...

**pensive** Mr.BH??

loving someone?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by StealthyMe(m): 7:22am On Aug 27, 2014
deavicky: play under keshi? I guess on the beach

Plus he played in the unofficial Catalonia game...

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by oludashmi(f): 9:45am On Aug 27, 2014
Blockus:

Why is my Future Brother In Law playing rought play with my Future wife?! angry

Ehn wan wound her?! angry

For your mind.. smiley
Don't mind me. Good to dream like its impossible anyway.

#NigerianHeadlines
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by waja(m): 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
rill: Hope she is not related to tonto dike
. Hahahaha, you no well.
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hmmm blood is thicker dan water... She looks like her broda... & shez equally cute toosmiley

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by StealthyMe(m): 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
nnekamezor: Hmmm blood is thicker dan water... She looks like her broda... & shez equally cute toosmiley

In other words, Bright is cute smiley

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
StealthyMe:

In other words, Bright is cute smiley
yeah he is , buh she fyn pass am sha

2 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Legendoscar2: 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
Bokoharam:
I love Courtney...

Boko haram....?...I beg ooo shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by StealthyMe(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
nnekamezor: yeah he is , buh she fyn pass am sha

Seconded smiley
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by StealthyMe(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
nnekamezor: yeah he is , buh she fyn pass am sha

Seconded smiley
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Maya2pretty(f): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
StealthyMe: Bright Dike made good his promise to watch the Falconets play in the final and shared a picture he took with his sister Courtney.

I know many guys would give anything to swap places with Bright in that pic in lieu of the recent craze for the beautiful lady. cheesy smiley

Pretty,talented footballer i must say!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1654006_bv2lb06caaaaors_jpega0978818b999575177952458a83830e0
Handsome guy

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by rhames(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
Brother dear brother. Softly for this one. Any way she deserved being pampered that way. Congrats Courtney and other who made us proud. Up Nigeria. grin
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Tolexander: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
Chubhie: So I thought not until I got to know pretty ladies possess some of the most deadly bio chemical farts in modern history. Tis cos of this Dike I stay up to watch the finals.
Pastor Chubhie!

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Chubhie: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tolexander: Pastor Chubhie!
She's a natural beauty just the way I love em as a guy with blood and water in his veins. I trust you cheered for asisat?
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Tolexander: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
Chubhie: She's a natural beauty just the way I love em as a guy with blood and water in his veins. I trust you cheered for asisat?
asisat?
No o!

Guess you think i'm a muslim?
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by StealthyMe(m): 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
Maya2pretty: Handsome guy

shocked and now the ladies be crushing on the bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Chubhie: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tolexander: asisat?
No o!

Guess you think i'm a muslim?
oh well! I thought you dey enter masjid with AZ my brother from another mother. So aregbe wan come put asunder with his religious policy?
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Tolexander: 6:21am On Aug 28, 2014
Chubhie: oh well! I thought you dey enter masjid with AZ my brother from another mother. So aregbe wan come put asunder with his religious policy?
no o. We are christian o. Oh don't mind Aregbesola jare.

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Maya2pretty(f): 8:20am On Aug 28, 2014
StealthyMe:

shocked and now the ladies be crushing on the bro smiley
he's cute na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by StealthyMe(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2014
Maya2pretty: he's cute na cheesy

IzzAlright.... wink
No let ur bf see this ur post oo
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by ikukuama(m): 10:17am On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by ikukuama(m): 10:17am On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Maya2pretty(f): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2014
StealthyMe:

IzzAlright.... wink
No let ur bf see this ur post oo
ah my bb would just laff and call me "yeye" he too would confirm it. It's just fact, no sentiments attached tongue
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by StealthyMe(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2014
Maya2pretty: ah my bb would just laff and call me "yeye" he too would confirm it. It's just fact, no sentiments attached tongue

Hmmm...i like ur bf ( no homo)

Some guyz be like - so im not cute enough for you...Issokay! grin

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Maya2pretty(f): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2014
StealthyMe:

Hmmm...i like ur bf ( no homo)

Some guyz be like - so im not cute enough for you...Issokay! grin
he knows I'm tripping for him na, and like he says "unnecessary jealousy is for u women, we men r not wired like dat" smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) / Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction / FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.