Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother (40981 Views)

Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women / Courtney Dike Rejects U-20 Allowance! / Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by amiskurie(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
Adonbilivit

Female footballers no dey.....

Pls scroll down a bit more

Fine!

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by owem(f): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by aventura: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: That's the fun of having a big brother with muscles. One who can lift you up with ease.

grin grin grin
see this old cargo angry angry angry I pity the guy that will lift you.....make your nyansh smell am for face grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by mrarranger: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tolexander: The guy no even fear if she farts on him.

Well, pretty gurls no dey fart!

Her fart go be like perfume

2 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Blockus: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
winiwini: jOSEPH tHE dREAMER

Thats exactly what his 11 Brothers said in the Book of Genesis Chapter 37 ..

Now Fast forward to Genesis 42 vs 6 and see who said 'CHINEKE ME'!!! Joseph!!! Na you be this? See as you don big up!'.. grin

9 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by loifez(f): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
So good to see cute players in our Super Falcon....She is butter I believe and can rub off on other players. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Bigflamie(m): 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
My sweet crush.
Watching her while she plays turned me on. It's unfortunate they lost. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by RebelLeader15(m): 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blockus:

Why is my Future Brother In Law playing rought play with my Future wife?! angry

Ehn wan wound her?! angry
Egba mi oooo, akoshi mero
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by kobonaire(m): 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
sirjohnson: They were both born in the U.S, hence their freshness....
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by adeokunade: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
StealthyMe:

Huh shocked
He's a Nigerian footballer...He's played under Keshi too
He is also a cousin to Emmanuel Emenike

4 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
kobonaire: grin grin

I wanted to comment. But I had no words.

By the way, your signature is hilarious. That guy's mentions must be at infinity by now.

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Superstar007(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Why the guy hijack my wife to be like that?
I don vex oh angry

Anywhere, someone should help me out. I sent her a message but she no even send my matter even as I fresh so.

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by postloaded: 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mozilla launches $33 smartphone
http://greatloaded.com/business-updates/mozilla-launches-$33-smartphone/

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by SicilyNaija: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
she is a sister to Bright Dike

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by experimentist: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Na wao dis girl don grow finish.. Small girl wey dey bath for my front dat time.

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by tsolz150: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Okkk..NOSE of life
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by kullozone(m): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
she NOSE she's pretty sha!

2 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Blockus: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
RebelLeader15:
Egba mi oooo, akoshi mero

Ejoo.. Mi o gbo Yoruba.
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by omoredia: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
she is american by all standard
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Blockus: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
experimentist: Na wao dis girl don grow finish.. Small girl wey dey bath for my front dat time.

I hope say you been get apollo that time o!! angry

No tell me say you don see my future Wife selling point finish. angry

2 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by otswag(m): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
3cycle: Please who is bright Dike?
he debuted with the super eagles sometime in 2012. Apparently, this is a football driven family cos even Emmanuel Emenike is their cousin.

3 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by tchigofigo(m): 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
aventura: see this old cargo angry angry angry I pity the guy that will lift you.....make your nyansh smell am for face grin grin grin
guy.,u de vex o
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by youngguru23(m): 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
k.. na Naija Dem go dy sell pankere for bookshop
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Superstar007(m): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
experimentist: Na wao dis girl don grow finish.. Small girl wey dey bath for my front dat time.

shocked
I hope you didn't see her erm erm thing? sad

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2014

you need a brain transplant...

2 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by UnknownT: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dat boot she wear, na for football abi na basketball?
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by RebelLeader15(m): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blockus:

Ejoo.. Mi o gbo Yoruba.
hehehehehheheehehee, laffing in my ijebu dialect

Ki lo gbo?

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by cutemorgan(m): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2014

It is safe to consume your relation's fart grin
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by tsolz150: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Barman;give this niccah a bottle of alomo bitters cheesy
aventura: see this old cargo angry angry angry I pity the guy that will lift you.....make your nyansh smell am for face grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by HandOfChukwu: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
RUBBISH who in their right mind celebrates 2nd place? Only in naija
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by experimentist: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blockus:

I hope say you been get apollo that time o!! angry

No tell me say you don see my future Wife selling point finish. angry
Na only see? I dey finger am dat time for corner..
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by phransix147(m): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: That's the fun of having a big brother with muscles. One who can lift you up with ease.

grin grin grin

You sound as if u lack such... Well I volunteer to give u a lift! #NoStringsAttached

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'We Will Never Forget You': Hatayspor, Atsu's Former Clubs Mourn Player / Richard Odoh - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Exceptional Goal Keeper / Tani Adewumi: 12-year-old Nigerian Chess Prodigy Granted Asylum In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.