Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother (41103 Views)

Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women / Courtney Dike Rejects U-20 Allowance! / Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by StealthyMe(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dreyl: fine girl grin

Better pikin grin
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by duni04(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tval: You like this?
Buh really this gal is very average, whats with this craze about her undecided
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by StealthyMe(m): 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Guys already be claiming her as wife...lol cheesy

And sometimes dreams become reality!
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
sirjohnson: Meanwhile Jonathan has promised to host the Falconets and give them something. Read it HERE

They were both born in the U.S, hence their freshness. They are also cousins of Emmanuel Emenike. #fact

According to fifa.com, While her team-mates are now preparing to go back to Nigeria, Courtney will be making the trip straight back to the University of Oklahoma to continue her business studies.

Tell me more...
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by StealthyMe(m): 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Jarus:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

This got me ROTFLMAO

Abi now....Man was proved right! smiley
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by bedfordng(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
nice one
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
johnwizey: She is my ex

She is your Y and Z. Not just X.
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by 1miccza: 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
3cycle: Please who is bright Dike?

He is one biiiiIiiigggg ibo boy with muscles who is in Amedican,he can pray booru werr werr!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by kobonaire(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
MissMeiya:

I wanted to comment. But I had no words.

By the way, your signature is hilarious. That guy's mentions must be at infinity by now.
It took me a 2nd read to get that ... #ExtraLike for witty wink
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by lovelyronke20(f): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
Courtney is better than some of you guys at soccer sha..
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Gemc3(f): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
They look alike. . .

Mr Bright fine ogrin
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Chubhie: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tolexander: The guy no even fear if she farts on him.

Well, pretty gurls no dey fart!
So I thought not until I got to know pretty ladies possess some of the most deadly bio chemical farts in modern history. Tis cos of this Dike I stay up to watch the finals.

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Julius262(m): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
I like this girl. Damn!! Gonna marry her
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Awwwwwww!!! smiley
Now I wish i had a sister cry
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by StealthyMe(m): 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Gemc3:
They look alike. . .

Mr Bright fine ogrin

Guyz be crushing on Miss Dike
Ladies be loving on Mr Dike (sic)

Nice combo...Their father & mother must both be facially endowed grin
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by StealthyMe(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
Chubhie: So I thought not until I got to know pretty ladies possess some of the most deadly bio chemical farts in modern history. Tis cos of this Dike I stay up to watch the finals.

Nice case for a research!
Probably the beauty enhancing whatever smiley in the body also enhances deadlier farts??
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
3cycle: Please who is bright Dike?
He plays for Toronto FC in the USL...he scored a beauty against Catalounia in a 1-1 draw in our preps before our victorious Afcon Outing in 2013..he also scored a stunner against Italy in a friendly match in Craven Cottage,Fulham...Keshi would have gone with him to the world cup ahead of Ameobi and Nsofor...He is big,strong,pacy,witty and has an eye for goal...He was left out of our world cup party because of an Achillis heel injury...

4 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Tafugo: 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blockus:

Why is my Future Brother In Law playing rought play with my Future wife?! angry

Ehn wan wound her?! angry

Ole, Barawo who dash monkey bananna,if I see you near my wife I will send you to Ebola quarantine.

2 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by prettiest1(f): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blockus:

I hope say you been get apollo that time o!! angry

No tell me say you don see my future Wife selling point finish. angry
Nawa for you oo. You no dey lack words at all.
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by victorazy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sweet girl
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by flyingdutchman(m): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tolexander: The guy no even fear if she farts on him.

Well, pretty gurls no dey fart!

E-diot! lol
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by flyingdutchman(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
rill: Hope she is not related to tonto dike
Taa! Who dash tonto?!

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by flyingdutchman(m): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blockus:

With a monicker like yours, I'm sure FIFA will suspend Nigeria if she decides to date u

4 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by flyingdutchman(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: That's the fun of having a big brother with muscles. One who can lift you up with ease.

grin grin grin
If we give you chance, you go date Voltron
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by corneremperor: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
duni04:

Because all those rough looking girls in Naija dey model hunger well well, so in the country of the blind, the one eyed man be king nau. Compare her to the other girls on the team and you will see that the difference is clear
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
duni04:
cos she looks so fine and charming...she don charm nl guys with her beauty grin grin her type dey rare. 1 out of every 10 u see
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by chinex276(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
unyours: If you need her number pm me.
*farts on his head*
#OLOSHI

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by silversonuc(m): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: That's the fun of having a big brother with muscles. One who can lift you up with ease.

grin grin grin

babes sef, i dey tink hw to dwarf aliko's worth nd dis one is lookin for who wuld b able to lift her up with ease, well its none of ma bizness

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by kobonaire(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blockus:
Think again oh .... her bride price don triple ..

unyours: If you need her number pm me.
yahoo yahoo don seen opportunity shocked
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Oahray: 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
Why are you guys falling over yourselves for this girl? She isn't as good looking as the hype suggests lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by kobonaire(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
Daninya1: He plays for Toronto FC in the USL...he scored a beauty against Catalounia in a 1-1 draw in our preps before our victorious Afcon Outing in 2013..he also scored a stunner against Italy in a friendly match in Craven Cottage,Fulham...Keshi would have gone with him to the world cup ahead of Ameobi and Nsofor...He is big,strong,pacy,witty and has an eye for goal...He was left out of our world cup party because of an Achillis heel injury...
on point .... apparently, according to Wikipedia, he's also related to Emmanuel Emenike.
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by kobonaire(m): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Oahray: Why are you guys falling over yourselves for this girl? She isn't as good looking as the hype suggests lipsrsealed
Well beauty is subjective. Many of us find her very attractive. I think, the one thing we can all agree upon is that she is a talented football player.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jatim Derby: Riot Erupts In Indonesia League Match. 174 Dead, 180 injured / Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) / Meet The Mother Of Sam Okwaraji: "FG Has Abandoned" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.