Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother (40979 Views)

Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women / Courtney Dike Rejects U-20 Allowance! / Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
She has nice eyes.

Anyway, can anyone tell me what "Dike" is in Igbo? The name sounds like "dyke" - no pun intended.

@CFCfan

@gbosaa
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by experimentist: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Superstar007:

shocked
I hope you didn't see her erm erm thing? sad
why wouldn't I? I'm I blind?!
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by arsetalks(m): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Anyone get this girl number? Hopefully she got gree for me without Nigeria girls yeye hard to get shiit. Me sef fine oooo our children go fine die grin grin grin grin
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by allanphash7(m): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
babe am available in case u need a guy.
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
That girl stunned me. I was used to seeing ugly girls participate in sports.
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Tolexander: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nobleval: you need a brain transplant...
you need the whole anatomical transplant. The anatomical body of a dead being is better than the ill-functioning one you have.

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Dreyl(m): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
StealthyMe: Bright Dike made good his promise to watch the Falconets play in the final and shared a picture he took with his sister Courtney.

I know many guys would give anything to swap places with Bright in that pic in lieu of the recent craze for the beautiful lady. cheesy smiley

Pretty,talented footballer i must say!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1654006_bv2lb06caaaaors_jpega0978818b999575177952458a83830e0
fine girl grin
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Superstar007(m): 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
experimentist: why wouldn't I? I'm I blind?!

Mogbe oOH!! shocked I don die.
Anywhere, I no believe. . Video of you seeing her thing or e never happen even if na for dream tongue tongue
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tolexander: you need the whole anatomical transplant. The anatomical body of a dead being is better than the ill-functioning one you have.
kiddo...
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Revolva(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
Omo nairaland no. Go let courtney rest na she find pass...I beg jare na by fine face ...??
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
SirShymex: She has nice eyes.

Anyway, can anyone tell me what "Dike" is in Igbo? The name sounds like "dyke" - no pun intended.

@CFCfan

@gbosaa

Dike means "a great man".

5 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Blockus: 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
RebelLeader15: hehehehehheheehehee, laffing in my ijebu dialect

Ki lo gbo?

Ingleesh
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by experimentist: 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
Superstar007:

Mogbe oOH!! shocked I don die.
Anywhere, I no believe. . Video of you seeing her thing or e never happen even if na for dream tongue tongue
search google, e dey for youtube
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by ccollins(m): 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
What's it about this girl that guys are drooling over for? She is just like every other average girl and besides what makes her famous. She is short and is not even the best player on falconets team

3 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Tolexander: 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nobleval: kiddo...
foetusso...

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Dike means "a great man".

Safe for that, Nri Priest of Omanbala.

Are we cool now, G? Tell that chic to shout me lol.
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Aromas: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blockus:

Why is my Future Brother In Law playing rought play with my Future wife?! angry

Ehn wan wound her?! angry
keep d dream high bro
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Blockus: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Aromas: keep d dream high bro

It all begins with a dream bro.. grin

After the dream comes;

3 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by iceberylin(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Cute indeed
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by hensben(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
old men drooling over a kid...smh

LAST BULLET: s.ex starvation

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by RebelLeader15(m): 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blockus:

Ingleesh
Yorubgleesh ni month n so
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by mide8e(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
She is the only real under 21 girl @ the tournament for 9ja.
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by nickxtra(m): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
I object to this uneccessary celebrations and hype being given to Courtey Dike. Could this be a colonial mentality because she is a U.S based? Instead of selecting her out for praises and this hype, we should rather celebrate the entire team or even celebrate the most outstanding player of the tournament- Asisat Osoala. No hard feelings for Dike, though.

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by kenex4ever(m): 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Berem = smelling bombom = missugly1ofnairaland = rottenteeth

6 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by wayne4loan: 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
aventura: see this old cargo angry angry angry I pity the guy that will lift you.....make your nyansh smell am for face grin grin grin
guy u too harsh .... Abeg free berem

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Tval(m): 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
You like this?

5 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Jarus(m): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
StealthyMe: Bright Dike made good his promise to watch the Falconets play in the final and shared a picture he took with his sister Courtney.

I know many guys would give anything to swap places with Bright in that pic in lieu of the recent craze for the beautiful lady. cheesy smiley

Pretty,talented footballer i must say!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1654006_bv2lb06caaaaors_jpega0978818b999575177952458a83830e0

grin cheesy grin cheesy

This got me ROTFLMAO

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by duni04(m): 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tolexander: The guy no even fear if she farts on him.

Well, pretty gurls no dey fart!
Lmao! Stupid, stupid comment grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
bright! bright!! how amny times i call u
if my wife fall or let alone get a broken teeth eeh
i swear i go cut ur head
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by duni04(m): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
aventura: see this old cargo angry angry angry I pity the guy that will lift you.....make your nyansh smell am for face grin grin grin
See wickedness grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tolexander: The guy no even fear if she farts on him.

Well, pretty gurls no dey fart!

Are you very sure of this ?
Re: Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother by 2kris(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
How on earth will a guy say this girl is not beautifull........menn any guy that said this girl is not beautiful is madly in love with her....shikina.and i said she is not beautifull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'We Will Never Forget You': Hatayspor, Atsu's Former Clubs Mourn Player / Richard Odoh - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Exceptional Goal Keeper / Tani Adewumi: 12-year-old Nigerian Chess Prodigy Granted Asylum In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.