Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? (6610 Views)

~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? / A Guy Calling A Lady That Is Engage With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by tyson99(m): 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Na u born am??
My husband no fit try am, I go bend im mouth.
He calls me barbie grin.
Barbecue
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
softsparkyy:
But them dey suck our bobby!!!
Why we dey breastfeed them , na we born them?
Lol. Baby sucks boobs with milk, nt dry boobs o. So in the longrun, he isn't a baby neither am his mummy....hahahaha.
tyson99:
Barbecue
No joor, barbie doll.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by tyson99(m): 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol. Baby sucks boobs with milk, nt dry boobs o. So in the longrun, he isn't a baby neither am his mummy....hahahaha.

No joor, barbie doll.
That thing wey learning hair dressers dey take do sample ontop their head .....na shigidi be that grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Breastfeeding na breastfeeding with or without milk.

Don't mind me jaree. Babe for sometime now someone has been liking all my post . even when I just book space I go see one like. the thing tire me ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
softsparkyy:
Breastfeeding na breastfeeding with or without milk.

Don't mind me jaree. Babe for sometime now someone has been liking all my post . even when I just book space I go see one like. the thing tire me ooo.
Lol
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
tyson99:
That thing wey learning hair dressers dey take do sample ontop their head .....na shigidi be that grin
Hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahaha. Which village u from abeg??
softsparkyy:
Babe for sometime now someone has been liking all my post . even when I just book space I go see one like. the thing tire me ooo.
Lolll, this one pass me o. Na likeness or better still love.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 26, 2014
My bf calls me mummy or mama or baby, at first I didn't find it funny bt nw I'm used to it, I dnt see anytin wrng wif dat sha. Nd besides I'm nt getting old, I'm young nd beautiful!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 26, 2014
softsparkyy:
But them dey suck our bobby!!!
Why we dey breastfeed them , na we born them?

Thank u jare. Dont mind them.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2014
akitijackson: My bf calls me mummy or mama or baby, at first I didn't find it funny bt nw I'm used to it, I dnt see anytin wrng wif dat sha. Nd besides I'm nt getting old, I'm young nd beautiful!

Yeah! Mummy does not really equate "old". It portrays some lovely meanings like "the one (woman) who loves me, the one who cares for me, the beauty of my life" etc. I do not see where being old comes in there.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by izyrach(f): 7:59am On Aug 26, 2014
..Not cool..
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2014
RedBenson: Btw, where is mrsbreezy?

Lol I'm here. What's up?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I'm here. What's up?

What is your say on the topic?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2014
RedBenson:

What is your say on the topic?

Lol nah I don't like it.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol nah I don't like it.
mummy, long time. My anti-macho lady...
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2014
unyours: mummy, long time. My anti-macho lady...

Lol are you trying to be funny kmt do I look like your mother?

Lol pro-lumps guy tongue
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol pro-lumps guy tongue
you are my mummy and also the mummy of our [future] kids...
Chai! You still calling it lump. Quite unfair... ;( sad
MrsBreezy:

Lol pro-lumps guy tongue
you are my mummy and also the mummy of our [future] kids...
Chai! You still calling it lump. Quite unfair...
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2014
unyours: you are my mummy and also the mummy of our [future] kids...
Chai! You still calling it lump. Quite unfair... ;( sadyou are my mummy and also the mummy of our [future] kids...
Chai! You still calling it lump. Quite unfair...

So I'm your mummy and "our kids" mummy too... So would I be banging my kids then? undecided

Lol they are what they are-- lumps.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by deneris(f): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2014
it is seriously gross!!! undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

So I'm your mummy and "our kids" mummy too... So would I be banging my kids then? undecided

Lol they are what they are-- lumps.
jeez!!! Not that o please. The kids will only mummy the bosom and that shouldn't exceed 1year. While i mummy the bosom and all other glories till eternity...

Then you daddy my sexy lumps... grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
unyours: jeez!!! Not that o please. The kids will only mummy the bosom and that shouldn't exceed 1year. While i mummy the bosom and all other glories till eternity...

Then you daddy my sexy lumps... grin

Lol how old are you that you're sharing "our kids" bosom.

How are my kids meant to differentiate your own mummy with their own mummy ehh.. What if they start expecting all other glories hmm

Lol but smooth is sexier than lumpy... Well lumpy is only sexy sometimes wink tongue
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by homealone2(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
nikkyshyne: The day bf calls me mummy is the day I will break the whole thing. When we get married, the day he calls me mummy I will starve him of that thing for 1 month. tongue
If u like chain am, abi away match no dey again.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol how old are you that you're sharing "our kids" bosom.

How are my kids meant to differentiate your own mummy with their own mummy ehh.. What if they start expecting all other glories hmm

Lol but smooth is sexier than lumpy... Well lumpy is only sexy sometimes wink tongue
smh! I give up
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
unyours: smh! I give up

Hehehehe kiss
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by Klare(f): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
MizMyColi:
No, that name doesn't cut it for me undecided I like "Nkem"
dats wats i call my bobo, nkem means he is for me alone my own

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by MizMyColi(f): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Cool cool

Have you heard of Miss NL contest?
Klare:
dats wats i call my bobo, nkem means he is for me alone my own
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by Klare(f): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
MizMyColi:
Cool cool

Have you heard of Miss NL contest?
nope
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by MizMyColi(f): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by iconize(m): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nigerians are so archaic. angry

Why would you want to address your chic as momma?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
he call me that sometimes maybe we just settle a quarrel but time he called me sweetie or AB

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by Klare(f): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by ladycomfort(f): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
I don't like that name besides there are sweeter names
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
ladycomfort:
I don't like that name besides there are sweeter names
mummy is the most sweetest name and most value name

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage / Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months / Woman Who Had Baby For Brother Says She Can’t Stop Having Sex With Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.