Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage (6671 Views)

Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Jemi1(f): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2022
Last night there is this nairaland member here as hearthrow44 also using another moniker as jalodo2 too, he requested to get my number in other to help us track our stolen bike claiming he is a police man, I told him the truth that am a married person and that my husband warned me not to give out my number and thinking that he is responsible I told my husband exactly what he told me, saying he will send his boys down here to help trace the vehicle and he called to my surprise he started asking about my husband I told him he's here and he ended the call immediately my husband called him back to inquire more he lied to my husband and today he came online knowing fully am married he says he called because he wants me etc and try to damage my image and my marriage. Please don't mind my typo errors am very angry as am typing now admin please do something about this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Jemi1(f): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2022
I have never begged anyone here.
I only filed my complain, what crime have I committed against them? Or they wants to silence me ?
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by MrSensor(m): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2022
OP, calm down na. Some of us are here for fun and don't take them serious.

1 Like

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Hector09(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2022
The jocker and the Queen

1 Like

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Jemi1(f): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2022
MrSensor:
sad
am full of regrets he begged for my number. Imagine what my husband will think if he see what this guy came here to post. And I clearly told him the whole truth about myself
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Jemi1(f): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2022
MrSensor:
OP, calm down na. Some of us are here for fun and don't take them serious.

he too it too far sir. I trust a responsible man like you will never say that about a married person.

3 Likes

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Candidlady: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2022
hearthrow44

The person behind that moniker needs to be dealth with. Dude been/being claiming Sherlock Holmes on my issues for days!

Please Iam still waiting for the pictures you uncovered Mr detective cheesy

6 Likes

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Jemi1(f): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:
hearthrow44

The person behind that moniker needs to be dealth with. Dude been/being claiming Sherlock Holmes on my issues for days!

Please Iam still waiting for the pictures you uncovered Mr detective cheesy
seconded,
That guy is jalodo2 I have his phone number and I will post it here
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Candidlady: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2022
Jemi1:
seconded,

Oh iwould really appreciate that

2 Likes

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Jemi1(f): 10:54am On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Oh iwould really appreciate that
this is his number 0816 284 2870 he is always going through married couples dm to seduce them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Candidlady: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2022
Jemi1:
this is his number 0816 284 2870 he is always going through married couples dm to seduce them

Thank you so much for this
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Jemi1(f): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Thank you so much for this
you're welcome friend. Admin needs to do something about them
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Reelmii: 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mummy calm down grin

Some guys here are not to be taken seriously

Thank God u opened up to ur husband

5 Likes

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
I don't monitor who calls my wife. Is your husband that insecure?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Medianna(f): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
Since you've told your husband what's going on.

Now your husband is suppose to handle that guy na. Like warn him to stop calling you.

2 Likes

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by fikayormi(m): 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Abeg don’t add salt to her injury Na if you can’t help them in this trying time why troubling her?

2 Likes

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by jalodo2: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jemi1:
Last night there is this nairaland member here as hearthrow44 also using another moniker as jalodo2 too, he requested to get my number in other to help us track our stolen bike claiming he is a police man, I told him the truth that am a married person and that my husband warned me not to give out my number and thinking that he is responsible I told my husband exactly what he told me, saying he will send his boys down here to help trace the vehicle and he called to my surprise he started asking about my husband I told him he's here and he ended the call immediately my husband called him back to inquire more he lied to my husband and today he came online knowing fully am married he says he called because he wants me etc and try to damage my image and my marriage. Please don't mind my typo errors am very angry as am typing now admin please do something about this.
Keep running hysterically about opening thread, im not surprised, its one of ur characteristics. Maybe people that doesnt know u will be amused by ur drama to convince them that u are female. Why should i hide behind another moniker to get to u. All d new monikers u kept opening, i used this moniker to sniff u out. I am jalodo2 and never hide before any other moniker to sniff ur scamming ass out. Keep deceiving urself and trying to force people into beleiving u are female. Your husband doesnt av problem with u dropping accnt number, but he forbid u dropping number grin. According to d post of d guy that called u, u are a lazy man who gave out phone to a young lady to receive. Why would i waste my time calling u when i already know who u are. U always leave trails. This moniker is getting old, waiting for d new one i know u will open soon with another super story. Howz 'jemiwizzy' ?say hi to him.

21 Likes

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by NobleSeed(m): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
undecided
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by GooodHardDick: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
Jemi1:
[/s]

I'm sure you must be one of those broke, frustrated, bitter and entitled girls parading themselves as feminist.

Believe this trash this OP wrote at your own peril.

8 Likes

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by jalodo2: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jemi1:
seconded,
mr man, keep trying too hard
U self sabi say i no dey hide. I always confront u with my moniker, i boldly accuse u with Jalodo2, why hide from a lazy man? I never had problem with d person u are mentioning my name to. Keep running around to look for ally.

4 Likes

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Jemi1(f): 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
GooodHardDick:
[s][/s]

I'm sure you must be one of those broke, frustrated, bitter and entitled girls parading themselves as feminist.

Believe this trash this OP wrote at your own peril.
jalodo2 keep using alternate account we know
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Jemi1(f): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
jalodo2:
mr man, keep trying too hard
U self sabi say i no dey hide. I always confront u with my moniker, i boldly accuse u with Jalodo2, why hide from a lazy man? I never had problem with d person u are mentioning my name to. Keep running around to look for ally.
I have the record of the whole conversation and calls we made and as soon my listen to it I will upload it people will know who you really are
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by bestman09(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
cool
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by VandalSavage(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Vaulence go soon start

**Grab my popcorn**

5 Likes

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Jeon(f): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
why I said I don't have anything to do with nairalanders..

no offense grin

1 Like

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Double0h7(f): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
I have seen more than 3 monikers telling us the same story with different versions and the end result is always an okada bike being stolen from a farmer grin

Nairaland is the new hunting ground for soft hearts and their wallets cheesy

10 Likes

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by blinking001(m): 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Make nothing bring peace come this space abeg. We are here for the vawulenz
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Brian47(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Why would you give your phone number to someone you don't know online?
Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Menace2Society(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Skyview01:
I don't monitor who calls my wife. Is your husband that insecure?
ha ha ha i pity u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Teerach: 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Some people are terrible. She asked for help, instead of you to swerve if you can't help her, no, you want to scatter her home.
Whoever called you Op, may confusion never cease from his life since he wants to take advantage of the fact that you gave him your digit. Nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jemi1:
Stolen bike ,then stolen vehicle

Verdict : fake story

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is She Having An Affair With Her Boss? / . / Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.