Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" (1946 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / .... / If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by mariannlove(f): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
When ur boyfriend tells u to be his good friend and no sentiments attace, what does this means? Nairalanders help me ooo
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by Tallesty1(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
mariannlove: When ur boyfriend tells u to be his good friend and no sentiments attace, what does this means? Nairalanders help me ooo
Sister-zoning

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by marieolae(f): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dnt mind him. He wants a friend with benefits. No strings attached
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by vizkiz: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
sister, he meant he doesn't want a relationship with you...not all guys want a relationship na!!
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by Godmother(f): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
marieolae: Dnt mind him. He wants a friend with benefits. No strings attached

Thank you jare. You just mirrowed my thoughts. Dude wants to eat his cake and have it.
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by tobillionaire(m): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
d guy is a player..... Bt i can giv u d lov u want
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
....Fish plenty for river now....I ll just accept it.....Its a normal thing....
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by mariannlove(f): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
We both agreed there will be no sex, in shot he was the one that said it was going to be a no sex relationship
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by onstelly(f): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
Friends with benefit
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by globoy: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
vizkiz: sister, he meant he doesn't want a relationship with you...not all guys want a relationship na!!
bro u'v said it all.BaBa OH!

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by ideyhere(f): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
Op you're hiding where I'm watching you...no sex indeed.
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by jnrbayano(m): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideyhere: Op you're hiding where I'm watching you...no sex indeed.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by Crocz(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
marieolae: Dnt mind him. He wants a friend with benefits. No strings attached

And you think it's bad?
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
If this "no string attached" was from a lady, the girls commenting here will see notin wrong with it, now a gentle guy with a pure clean hrt says he doesn't want punny, the lady is worried.

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by ITbomb(m): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
Is he living in your neighborhood?
If yes then he might be preparing you for something you might not like to see if you were in a full relationship.
Don't get mad if he later introduces you to someone as 'just a friend'
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by LaurinaDavid(f): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
[quote
author=mariannlove]When ur boyfriend tells u to be his good friend and
no sentiments attace, what does this means? Nairalanders help me
ooo[/quote]

he wants you both to change status from in a relationship to fukc buddies
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by ideyhere(f): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
urhoboman: If this "no string attached" was from a lady, the girls commenting here will see notin wrong with it, now a gentle guy with a pure clean hrt says he doesn't want punny, the lady is worried.
Show me that gentle guy with a pure clean heart that doesn't want punny (yet wants a gf) and I'll show you a homo lipsrsealed
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by marieolae(f): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Crocz:

And you think it's bad?
yh thts pure rubbish na
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideyhere:
Show me that gentle guy with a pure clean heart that doesn't want punny (yet wants a gf) and I'll show you a homo lipsrsealed
lol, actually the guy the OP made mention of does have a clean pure hrt. Oya show me the homo.
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by Crocz(m): 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
marieolae: yh thts pure rubbish na

Cos it's only the guy at gain?..or cos it's not normal?
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by ideyhere(f): 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=urhoboman]lol, actually the guy the OP made mention of does have a clean pure hrt. Oya show me the homo.[/quote
The homo is the guy the op made mention of lipsrsealed
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by marieolae(f): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
Crocz:

Cos it's only the guy at gain?..or cos it's not normal?
its nt normal
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by Crocz(m): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
marieolae: its nt normal

True for "normal" girls...false for "normal" guys I guess
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=ideyhere][/quote]lmao, so a guy that admittedly says he doesn't want punny is a "gay" Nigga is probably setting a gud example for the guyz. Hez proving yall ladies wrong. Hez one of the few good guyz some/all ladies are looking for.
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
ITbomb: Is he living in your neighborhood?
If yes then he might be preparing you for something you might not like to see if you were in a full relationship.
Don't get mad if he later introduces you to someone as 'just a friend'
Hahahahahahahaha. Truetalk o, he wants to give her a shocker. Trying to sisterzone her mindset first.
We ladies are just insatiable
-the dude says no 'se*' - they say he is gay or getting it from sumwhere else
-he says se*, they say he is just after dia body.
Nawa. Women trouble

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by Richiy(f): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sister, you have just been dumped. Do not be friends with him. Cut him off and move unto better cuisine.
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by ideyhere(f): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
urhoboman: lmao, so a guy that admittedly says he doesn't want punny is a "gay" Nigga is probably setting a gud example for the guyz. Hez proving yall ladies wrong. Hez probably one of the few good guyz some/all ladies are looking for.
Nah...that's a lie. If a guy really wants to stay without punny, he won't ask a girl to be his gf. He's only looking for a gf because he wants to hide behind that and practice his homo. C'mon, that story is just like when I was still a naive v and my bf told me to come and spend the night that he wouldn't even come close to me. Guess you can tell what happened grin
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideyhere:
Nah...that's a lie. If a guy really wants to stay without punny, he won't ask a girl to be his gf. He's only looking for a gf because he wants to hide behind that and practice his homo. C'mon, that story is just like when I was still a naive v and my bf told me to come and spend the night that he wouldn't even come close to me. Guess you can tell what happened grin
ok o, I agree with you on two terms.
1. Mayb the guy is really gay like u said.
2. Mayb hez jux covering up with "no strings attached" he will definately head for the punny later. #and plz note, there are still good guyz with pure hrt out there. Ayam one of them# cool
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by Dygeasy(m): 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideyhere:
Nah...that's a lie. f a guy really wants to stay without punny, he won't ask a girl to be his gf. He's only looking for a gf because he wants to hide behind that and practice his homo. C'mon, that story is just like when I was still a naive v and my bf told me to come and spend the night that he wouldn't even come close to me. Guess you can tell what happened grin
Wow that's new.

Are you still a naive 'V' or an experienced one now?
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by ideyhere(f): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
urhoboman: ok o, I agree with you on two terms.
1. Mayb the guy is really gay like u said.
2. Mayb hez jux covering up with "no strings attached" he will definately head for the punny later. #and plz note, there are still good guyz with pure hrt out there. Ayam one of them# cool

Should I come and spend the weekend at your place? grin
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by ideyhere(f): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dygeasy: Wow that's new.

Are you still a naive 'V' or an experienced one now?

Come and find out tongue
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by Dygeasy(m): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideyhere:

Come and find out tongue
lol!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Is A Fisherwoman (advice Needed) / Illusion Or Dirty Mind / Am Scared Of Rejection...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.