Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' (6918 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by dotman(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2009
I had i little mixed feelings about this event. I bumped into an old friend and i was happy to see until he said i miss you in a pertionate manner. i was happy to see him but i dont thinks he is allowed to say this.
Does this mean that guys are not allowed to say some certain things due to the rules of engagement or its just me? answers would determine how difficult it is for men to express themselves somthimes.
So are men allowed to openly say i miss you to a guy without been regarded as being gay faggish
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by Shola2009(m): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2009
N00!!, are u a mugu?? tongue its ok for guys to miss each other!and say it too, unless he says, it then bats his eyelashes,
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by dotman(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2009
thats why i said 'if he says it in a funny way angry
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by abrahym(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2009
Kini big deal? U gotta negative thinking@ poster
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by whiteroses(f): 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2009
does he live in nigeria oh then it doesnt m,atter anything goes in nigeria boys hug each other and stuff but if its UK its gay he shouldnt say that he should know better
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2009
Ok did he say it while smacking your bottom and looking at you like a piece of meat? cheesy If yes then grab your coat hunny you have pulled kiss
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by Shola2009(m): 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2009
Ok did he say it while smacking your bottom and looking at you like a piece of meat?  If yes then grab your coat hunny you have pulled
lol,  cheesy grin grin Ebonyeyesssssssss
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2009
Shola2009:

lol,  cheesy grin grin Ebonyeyesssssssss
Im just saying grin
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by puskin: 1:32am On Oct 03, 2009
@ebony. .
Y is it U must alwayz add ur own extra? ?
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by CrazyMan(m): 2:01am On Oct 03, 2009
There's nothing wrong if a guy tells you he misses you. Where we would have a problem is if he tells you that he loves you.
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 03, 2009
puskin:

@ebony. .
Y is it U must alwayz add your own extra? ?

I cant help it tongue Its all jokes though I hope no one takes me seriously wink
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by honsule(m): 3:38am On Oct 03, 2009
dotman:

thats why i said 'if he says it in a funny way angry

that is the key word" in a funny way".so what do u think?
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by dotman(m): 8:56am On Oct 03, 2009
Kini big deal? U gotta negative thinking@ poster
that why i specifically included ina funny way he doesnt have to say i love, and in nigeria gays are now springing up more and more, thy even got their own club on the island now
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by mystikal(m): 9:42am On Oct 03, 2009
in today's world, the biblical David & Jonathan friendship would be considered very gay.

we're too sensitive sometimes
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2009
I hate to hear that word from a guy sincerely,

It pisses me off!!

I miss you? What ?

Maybe in another way of approach!! Guy we don miss u for here ooo, I don miss u die!! guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and others stuffs like that

But like ~ I miss you ~!! shit I will just snob or twist the topic!
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by chidyke77(m): 10:20am On Oct 03, 2009
I hate to hear dat too frm a guy rather use 'its bn long' or 'longest time' dat wuld b more appropriate for me.
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by dotman(m): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2009
Guy we don miss u for here ooo, I don miss u die!! guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
very much better thank you

in today's world, the biblical David & Jonathan friendship would be considered very gay.

we're too sensitive sometimes[quote][/quote] the worl den was alot beta. nowadays you dnt kno who is straight or bended.
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by r231(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2009
did he HUG you and then said that plus what was the relationship btw you and him b4. If you 2 are like very close b4 den maybe he did miss u for real cus he hasn't hrd frm u i a while
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2009
Bleep that sh1t.

There are things guys shouldn't say to each other and 'i miss you' is one of those.

I'd be wary of that guy if i were you.
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by justwise(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Ok did he say it while smacking your bottom and looking at you like a piece of meat? cheesy If yes then grab your coat hunny you have pulled kiss

Typical!! Not suprise at all
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2009
justwise:

Typical!! Not suprise at all
Im an angel smiley
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by fitzmayowa: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2009
@ poster, why would he say that to you. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by justwise(m): 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Im an angel smiley

Yea i know, can't do without an angel like u smiley
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by membelle: 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2009
angrymen dis aint no issue u should know that everyone has a way of expressin their gestures, it depends on the kind of friendship u guys have if its a dude kind then so wat if he tells u he miss u he means it in a botherly way I mean u should know if ur homies has gay traits and wat being gay is all about I feel u too nid to check urself cos wen a guy starts feelin insecured around anoda guy then he has a problem,
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by sandee575(f): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2009
wear extra underwear
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by ifeoga(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2009
AT POSTER

JUST WATCH OUT FOR HIS SUBSEQUENT MOVES BEFORE YOU CONCLUDE OR YOU MAY JUST LOOSE A POTENTIAL DEAR FRIEND. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by yemmytee1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2009
Well you guyz have done well, it all depends on how he said it, never heard a guy say that before but am sure he doesnt mean it the way you taking it, but you too need to check yourself cos a normal guy wont read meanings to this,
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by Nezan(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2009
We have gays in 9ja these days, be careful!
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by Macgreat(m): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2009
No big Deal
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by triistar86: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2009
Seriously why would you want to read an extra meaning to your friend saying he misses you. . . . Are we saying that is only allowed btw a guy and a girl or btw a girl and a girl. . .?
@poster Abeg go check yourself. . . . As long as your refer to him a s a friend then I am guessing you know the type of person he is.

And why all of a sudden have we all decided to give powers to harmless words.
I tire for this world o. . .  Make everything just kuku end sharp sharp!!!!
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by Macgreat(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2009
Abi, tire Ooo
Re: If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' by dreeldee: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2009
What's the big deal about your friend telling you he misses you undecided What if he tells you he loves you undecided You're only making it a big deal, and like a somebody said, if he's your friend then you should know him better. Suspicion should only creep in when he starts showing some unfamiliar behavior. What happened to brotherly love I love you brother/man or i got love for you has got nothing to do with I'm in love wit you  [s]kiss GAY GAY GAY shocked shocked[/s] grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Reasons Why U Need A Boo.. / Ladies Alone: Please Comment On This Guy Pics / Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.