Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

BBC Changes Gear,now Says "Nigeria Troops Cross Into Cameroun" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Changes Gear,now Says "Nigeria Troops Cross Into Cameroun" (2644 Views)

Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos / FIRE FOR FIRE! Jonathan Changes Gear, Bombards Fayose | Tells Him To Resign / NTA Changes Gear:buhari Has Masters Degree In Strategic Studies(video!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Changes Gear,now Says "Nigeria Troops Cross Into Cameroun" by ignis: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
rickkid: This is a broadcaster owned by the government of a country which invaded us and colonised us for nearly 100 years. A country which sent its people across the Atlantic to come and claim our land and resources for itself and put our people in prison for protesting against foreign occupation.

The fact that some people actually expect such a country to somehow have our interest at heart is absolutely mind-boggling. I mean what's not to get?

But as I said earlier, Nigerians have bulletproof brains. We are the most delightfully irrational people on earth (well except Ghanaians).

I don't quite understand how we're managing it, but somehow we make it work.

It's irritating when ignorant people like you start condemning and attacking others, because in doing so you expose your folly, ignorance and dumb brain to everybody.
There are many countries still very close and in coperation with their colonial masters.
I can tell you at least five countries in Africa which their colonial masters are still in full support of them, and never withholds their helping hands from them whenever they are faced with a challenge or disaster.
Not talking about the infrastructural development now.

May I remind you that it's better to keep silence and let others think you are a fool than to open your mouth and clear all doubts.
Re: BBC Changes Gear,now Says "Nigeria Troops Cross Into Cameroun" by davitogreat(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
ignis:

It's irritating when ignorant people like you start condemning and attacking others, because in doing so you expose your folly, ignorance and dumb brain to everybody.
There are many countries still very close and in coperation with their colonial masters.
I can tell you at least five countries in Africa which their colonial masters are still in full support of them, and never withholds their helping hands from them whenever they are faced with a challenge or disaster.

May I remind you that it's better to keep silence and let others think you are a fool than to open your mouth and clear all doubts.

Can you please name the 5 african nations that their colonial masters are still in full support of them.

2 Likes

Re: BBC Changes Gear,now Says "Nigeria Troops Cross Into Cameroun" by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
ignis:

Like all fools, you have a blissful lack of self awareness and a lack of understanding of irony. Here you are accusing someone else of being a 'fool' when you are in fact the 'fool' here.
Tell me ONE African country whose relationship with its erstwhile coloniser is beneficial to it, not parasitically weighted in favour of the colonist. Do you know that all Francophone African countries use a common currency controlled by France and are compelled to borrow their own national reserves from France (with interest)?
What do you even know about Africa before jumping on my mentions like the CNN-indoctrinated dunce that you are?
Please if you're not willing or able to improve on your unashamed ignorance then please find your way back to the kitchen or the bed.
This level of discourse is clearly far above your head.
Re: BBC Changes Gear,now Says "Nigeria Troops Cross Into Cameroun" by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
ignis:
The irony!
Re: BBC Changes Gear,now Says "Nigeria Troops Cross Into Cameroun" by folawiyoma(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
HarrveySpecter:
Watch shekaus latest video.

I only see two soldier with no backup yet. If na you, will you not retreat? Well losing your life that way will be bad bc you still hv more to contribute if you retreat and report.
Re: BBC Changes Gear,now Says "Nigeria Troops Cross Into Cameroun" by HarrveySpecter(m): 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
folawiyoma:

I only see two soldier with no backup yet. If na you, will you not retreat? Well losing your life that way will be bad bc you still hv more to contribute if you retreat and report.
Is it only 2 soldiers that will guard that armoury? In the middle of a terrorist zone? Haba! Do they have to spell everything out to you guys?
Re: BBC Changes Gear,now Says "Nigeria Troops Cross Into Cameroun" by seankafor(m): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
HarrveySpecter:
Watch shekaus latest video.
but shekeau didnt post how they re being massacred..they cant fool me
Re: BBC Changes Gear,now Says "Nigeria Troops Cross Into Cameroun" by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
HarrveySpecter:
Is it only 2 soldiers that will guard that armoury? In the middle of a terrorist zone? Haba! Do they have to spell everything out to you guys?
Listen, any 1diot can put on military camo and act film for Youtube, that's their problem. If you're here campaigning for us to believe it, then it just shows who you are. We aren't fooled in case you're wondering, terrorist.

1 Like

Re: BBC Changes Gear,now Says "Nigeria Troops Cross Into Cameroun" by HarrveySpecter(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
rickkid: Listen, any 1diot can put on military camo and act film for Youtube, that's their problem. If you're here campaigning for us to believe it, then it just shows who you are. We aren't fooled in case you're wondering, terrorist.
You can continue to live in denial, nobody is forcing u to believe it.
Re: BBC Changes Gear,now Says "Nigeria Troops Cross Into Cameroun" by Ahasco(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
rickkid: Like all fools, you have a blissful lack of self awareness and a lack of understanding of irony. Here you are accusing someone else of being a 'fool' when you are in fact the 'fool' here.
Tell me ONE African country whose relationship with its erstwhile coloniser is beneficial to it, not parasitically weighted in favour of the colonist. Do you know that all Francophone African countries use a common currency controlled by France and are compelled to borrow their own national reserves from France (with interest)?
What do you even know about Africa before jumping on my mentions like the CNN-indoctrinated dunce that you are?
Please if you're not willing or able to improve on your unashamed ignorance then please find your way back to the kitchen or the bed.
This level of discourse is clearly far above your head.

Please can you let me in on some of the books you get these historical info from I could really make do with one or more. thanks
Re: BBC Changes Gear,now Says "Nigeria Troops Cross Into Cameroun" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ahasco:

Please can you let me in on some of the books you get these historical info from I could really make do with one or more. thanks
There's a comprehensive guide of available online resources including books, essays, news, analysis and journals at http://knowingafrica.com/write.html also check out http://knowingafrica.com/ homepage.
All the information on Africa's past, present and future you could possibly want is here.
Re: BBC Changes Gear,now Says "Nigeria Troops Cross Into Cameroun" by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
HarrveySpecter:
You can continue to live in denial, nobody is forcing u to believe it.
Take your own advice.
Re: BBC Changes Gear,now Says "Nigeria Troops Cross Into Cameroun" by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
rickkid:
Bros do you still take Nigerians serious? Abeg even Nigerians don't take Nigerians serious. Nobody can successfully propagandise Nigerians because a lot of the time, the finer points of propaganda simply go over everyone's head here. The people here understand nothing about anything - they don't even understand themselves. That's why I laugh at all these foreign 5th columnists trying to do "Nigerian Spring" for us. That format nor fit work here, our people head strong pass baobab tree bark. The information will hit their bulletproof brain and bounce off. Even all the ones who come here and write rubbish 24/7, just light banger outside their window and see as their story will change, much less gunfire. undecided You'll be surprised at the number of people who come here everyday to bash PDP/APC who won't even vote when the time comes or will vote based on community or tribal sentiments. All this online information warfare business, it simply doesn't work here and I would know because I work in commercial PR. It's my job to understand how to find a backdoor entrance into a Nigerian's brain and what everyone has discovered is that you can even walk in through the front door and program anything into a Nigerian's head but at the end na you go frustrate because the program go always malfunction so far as na nigerian head e enter.
Na to just siddon dey look my people. undecided

Valid points, is one of the reason I do tell people that no country can instigate a revolution in Nigeria. Nigerians has seen it all and there is nothing you can promise us today and it will get to our head. We have had plenty of promises made and broken, we don suffer tire that suffering don tire for us self, nothing moves us again, na to siddon de look life as e be.
Re: BBC Changes Gear,now Says "Nigeria Troops Cross Into Cameroun" by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 27, 2014
Re: BBC Changes Gear,now Says "Nigeria Troops Cross Into Cameroun" by Ahasco(m): 2:16am On Aug 27, 2014
rickkid:
There's a comprehensive guide of available online resources including books, essays, news, analysis and journals at http://knowingafrica.com/write.html also check out http://knowingafrica.com/ homepage.
All the information on Africa's past, present and future you could possibly want is here.

Tnx bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Is Still Saying The Same Thing: "We Don't Have Buhari's Certificate" / Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. / Buhari Could Have Won Popular Vote Without SW-Allies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.