Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. (2597 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome / 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by Sweetguy25: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
The signs are all there for everyone to see.

1. It took him five months to setup a cabinet that is made up of his party loyalists and campaign sponsors.
2. He doesn’t seem bothered about the dilapidated state of our economy and the rising levels of insecurity. He rather prefers gallivanting all over the globe, searching for his old classmates and lost friends.
3. The anti-democratic methods and flagrant abuse of power by his party is bound to cause a political crisis in the nearest future.
4. He does not have a crisis management strategy. Numerous labor unions may embark nationwide protests very soon e.g. ASUU, NLC, and NUPENG etc. I’m afraid that he (being a dictator) may not know how to handle such situations and events which may lead to a prolonged crisis.
5. His favoritism and nepotism towards his northern brethren will further divide the country along ethnic lines.
6. Nigerian’s may witness the longest run of economic depression under this administration. With the price of Brent Crude at record lows, there will be lesser funds for this administration to expend on the economy and its programs. The exchange rate and CBN’s punitive exchange rate policies may not change anytime soon, thereby leaving the economic in a perpetual shock.

So Nigerians, buckle up and prepare for what may be the worst four years you may ever see of any administration.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by Babalegba(m): 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Yawn.Keep wailing,it is mildly entertaining

6 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by kimond101: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
Mr man go and park somewhere.
We have had enough bad government for years.
Nigerians are wiser now. If he doesn't lead us we'll we would not vote for him in the next election. But we are not loosing hope yet.
Simple!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by Mogidi: 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
Apart from being our worse ever president, he's bound to surpass Abacha in looting and corruption before 2019.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by shortgun(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
I can't agree more embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by shortgun(m): 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
kimond101:
Nigerians are wiser now. If he doesn't lead us we'll we would not vote for him in the next election. But we are not loosing hope yet.
Simple!
Its only a fool that will not see that the country is heading for doom under the illiterate grandpa president.

What other signs do u want to see to know that the du.l.lard has nothing to offer?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by otil1: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
Na now you know?

Some of us foresaw it long time ago.

The started chanting "change", "change", now they love to chant "wailers", "wailers". Meanwhile, no progress, just wearing white danchiki and touring overseas up and down.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by eaglechild: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
These are hard core facts.
Our economy has never been this bad in a democracy.
In fact the only time was we can close was during his first dictatorial regime.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by mandhi(m): 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
I quite disagree with u on that even though I didn't read article to the end. The first point you gave made me not considering the president has always said it that he gonna take his time. Now your argument is that he has not name his cabinet earlier. Now my own question is previous gov'ts that setup its gov't early, what did they achieve? Wouldn't it rather be better to take your time and understand the problem before constituting a gov't.

Mine own opinion though.
GOD Bless Nigeria and everyplace else.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by acmesuccess: 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
kindly download BLOOD ON THE ALTAR for free.

[size=16pt]CLICK HERE[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-EpC3yBtuhJE/Vf5uzOnASUI/AAAAAAAAAb0/HZLNMY3s7lo/s400/book%2Bblood%2Bon%2Btha%2Baltar%2Bembross.png[/img]
Re: Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by moderation2020: 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
without any apologies, the op is saying the truth.
I don't know why some group of sentimentalist and unreasonable pple will always come here to write rubbish, even when the truth is pointing accusing fingers at them. our contributions politically are drawn on religion and tribal sentiments, instead of patriotic and futuristic criticism, praise, estimations, guess and suppositions.

OUR YOUTH OUR LEADERS OF TOMORROW, IS A PITY

5 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by gab264(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
This man has forgotten already that,
thaa guy ibb overthrowned him then because of his body odour and over travelling.
I can remember the story the he was overthrowned when he travel to hajj, to stone the devilgrin his ancestors"
Re: Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by nigerianvenom(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
He is already the worst.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
You didn't include fuel scarcity raring its ugly head again. And he's in India dancing with Ranveev and Lakshmi

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
THE FIRST SIGN OF MATURITY IS OWING UP AND TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE WRONG YOU DID, NIGERIANS IT IS TIME TO BUCKLE UP FOR BUMPY BUMPY RIDE
Re: Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by Sweetguy25: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
mandhi:
I quite disagree with u on that even though I didn't read article to the end. The first point you gave made me not considering the president has always said it that he gonna take his time. Now your argument is that he has not name his cabinet earlier. Now my own question is previous gov'ts that setup its gov't early, what did they achieve? Wouldn't it rather be better to take your time and understand the problem before constituting a gov't.

Mine own opinion though.
GOD Bless Nigeria and everyplace else.

Your opinion is duly noted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by bettercreature(m): 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
kimond101:
Simple!
You are so on point but we shouldnt crucify the OP,don't take his points off the table
Re: Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by PointB: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The signs are all there for everyone to see.

1. It took him five months to setup a cabinet that is made up of his party loyalists and campaign sponsors.
2. He doesn’t seem bothered about the dilapidated state of our economy and the rising levels of insecurity. He rather prefers gallivanting all over the globe, searching for his old classmates and lost friends.
3. The anti-democratic methods and flagrant abuse of power by his party is bound to cause a political crisis in the nearest future.
4. He does not have a crisis management strategy. Numerous labor unions may embark nationwide protests very soon e.g. ASUU, NLC, and NUPENG etc. I’m afraid that he (being a dictator) may not know how to handle such situations and events which may lead to a prolonged crisis.
5. His favoritism and nepotism towards his northern brethren will further divide the country along ethnic lines.
6. Nigerian’s may witness the longest run of economic depression under this administration. With the price of Brent Crude at record lows, there will be lesser funds for this administration to expend on the economy and its programs. The exchange rate and CBN’s punitive exchange rate policies may not change anytime soon, thereby leaving the economic in a perpetual shock.

So Nigerians, buckle up and prepare for what may be the worst four years you may ever see of any administration.

Spot on on all except for item 1.

He's only nominated the cabinet, the cabinet is yet to be confirmed. Until then, we can't even tick it off as done.
Re: Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by Sweetguy25: 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lest I forget his penchant of washing our dirty linen in public.

E.g Telling the world that Nigeria cannot pay the salaries of ministers because the country is broke.

PointB:

Spot on on all except for item 1.
He's only nominated the cabinet, the cabinet is yet to be confirmed. Until then, we can't even tick it off as done.

Lets just say its done, before they call us unnecessarily angry wailers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by PointB: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Lest I forget his penchant of washing our dirty linen in public.

E.g Telling the world that Nigeria cannot pay the salaries of ministers because the country is broke.

Lets just say its done, before they call us unnecessarily angry wailers.

Do you think those shameless liars need excuse? wink
Re: Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by Sweetguy25: 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
PointB:

Do you think those shameless liars need excuse? wink

What excuses do they need? This man was on elected on the premise and promise that his government will change the fortunes of Nigeria as quick as possible. It is six months now and he still has no clue on how to go about even the most basic issues.

The old man has only three years left, the end of his government starts in december 2018 because by then, public opinion about his admistration has already been formed and he all attention and a

He has less than three years left and he is yet to make any meaningful impact and I doubt he will any impact next year.

His supporters should bow their heads in shame.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by Misterlaby: 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
Now this repetition Is actually getting boring...

Wait for 2019 jor haba undecided
Re: Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by gebest: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
Honestly is very posible, look at the way workers are suffery in his regime, uptil now they ve not collected oct. Salary.
Re: Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. by EmoBoy(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2016
He's officially the worst president right now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria / If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography / PDP Cancelled Their Rally In PH (see Reasons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.