Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Are You a Wife Material? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You a Wife Material? (986 Views)

I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You a Wife Material? by tosyne2much(m): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
This sounds like jokes but it's true and it's an accepted fact to some extent

You aint a wife material if you can mention virtually al d eateries in Lagos without evn racking ur brain yet u cant recite Psalm 23 offhand

You aint a wife material if you drink yoyo bitters without squeezing your face

You aint a wife material if you were asked to open your Bible to Revelation and u started checking Table of content for d page number

You aint a wife material if you lie lik a log of wood during s**

You aint a wife material if you say '' I don't call guys with my credit''

You aint a wife material if you alwz sleep during church sermon and u don't evn slumber at beer palour wit ur eyes widely open

You aint a wife material if you have no atom of regard for broke or hustling dudes

You aint a wife material if you respond to chat as if you are answering OBJ question or as if you are being charger per letter.. E.g K n u ? Yap n u?, yup n u?, tnx u? Etc

And lastly, you aint a wife material if you are ugly and your Nairaland username reads beauty235, prettysSandra, sexydivagrin

Guy pls add yours
Re: Are You a Wife Material? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
grin grin
I expect a counter-thread from d ladies grin grin
Re: Are You a Wife Material? by tosyne2much(m): 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
Baddestguyp: grin grin
I expect a counter-thread from d ladies grin grin
dem go soon dey hurl insults at me now... You jst dey look
Re: Are You a Wife Material? by ideyhere(f): 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ayaf heard...next time I'm asked please where would you like us to go, I'll just say [/b]anywhere...i really don't know my way around here.[b] angry
Re: Are You a Wife Material? by tosyne2much(m): 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideyhere: Ayaf heard...next time I'm asked please where would you like us to go, I'll just say [/b]anywhere...i really don't know my way around here.[b] angry
hahahahahahahahaha see you... That would not make you eligible to be a wife material, I would only extend the truthgrin
Re: Are You a Wife Material? by ideyhere(f): 11:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
tosyne2much: hahahahahahahahaha see you... That would not make you eligible to be a wife material, I would only extend the truthgrin

You mean you'll open my bumbum for the whole world to see? shocked embarassed
Re: Are You a Wife Material? by tosyne2much(m): 12:02am On Aug 26, 2014
ideyhere:

You mean you'll open my bumbum for the whole world to see? shocked embarassed
frm all d aforelisted points, which one are you guilty of ? Say d truth and shame d devil oooo grin
Re: Are You a Wife Material? by ideyhere(f): 12:06am On Aug 26, 2014
tosyne2much: frm all d aforelisted points, which one are you guilty of ? Say d truth and shame d devil oooo grin

None...I'm that special kinda bad girl grin
Re: Are You a Wife Material? by kadas01(m): 12:07am On Aug 26, 2014
Hahahahaha!.......na dat ugliness/username side na im dey make me dey laugh oo! Chai! Chai! grin grin
Re: Are You a Wife Material? by tosyne2much(m): 12:18am On Aug 26, 2014
ideyhere:

None...I'm that special kinda bad girl grin
So u aint guilty of any? I think you are worthy of my ring... Are you single? Cos I no wan covet anoda man babe oooogrin
Re: Are You a Wife Material? by ideyhere(f): 12:28am On Aug 26, 2014
tosyne2much: So u aint guilty of any? I think you are worthy of my ring... Are you single? Cos I no wan covet anoda man babe oooogrin

God did not say don't covet another man babe...he only said another man wife...so fear not...lo ayam with you till the end of time kiss
Re: Are You a Wife Material? by tosyne2much(m): 12:34am On Aug 26, 2014
ideyhere:

God did not say don't covet another man babe...he only said another man wife...so fear not...lo ayam with you till the end of time kiss
chaiiii see green light at its zenith... Oya where do we start from since mama alwz told me ryt frm childhood neva to rush and take one step at a timegrin
Re: Are You a Wife Material? by ideyhere(f): 12:40am On Aug 26, 2014
tosyne2much: chaiiii see green light at its zenith... Oya where do we start from since mama alwz told me ryt frm childhood neva to rush and take one step at a timegrin

You'll stay there and be taking one step at a time others will come and pass you grin Didn't your mama that told you that hear of never wait until tomorrow what may be done today? undecided
Re: Are You a Wife Material? by tosyne2much(m): 12:44am On Aug 26, 2014
ideyhere:

You'll stay there and be taking one step at a time others will come and pass you grin Didn't your mama that told you that hear of never wait until tomorrow what may be done today? undecided
oya now.. Add me up on BBM since it wld be inappropriate to post ur PIN here.. I think dis is a good step.. Hope in not way too farward sha ? *winks*
Re: Are You a Wife Material? by ideyhere(f): 12:48am On Aug 26, 2014
tosyne2much: oya now.. Add me up on BBM since it wld be inappropriate to post ur PIN here.. I think dis is a good step.. Hope in not way too farward sha ? *winks*

I'm not on BBM grin
Re: Are You a Wife Material? by tosyne2much(m): 12:50am On Aug 26, 2014
ideyhere:

I'm not on BBM grin
chooooii see falling hand at its peak... Whatsapp nko?
Re: Are You a Wife Material? by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 26, 2014
So that's your definition of a wife material , op you really need to grow up.
Re: Are You a Wife Material? by ideyhere(f): 12:53am On Aug 26, 2014
tosyne2much: chooooii see falling hand at its peak... Whatsapp nko?

No ooh...it's only 2go that I do undecided
Re: Are You a Wife Material? by tosyne2much(m): 12:55am On Aug 26, 2014
ideyhere:

No ooh...it's only 2go that I do undecided
oya add me up den.. Shld I throw out my username ?
Re: Are You a Wife Material? by mstik(f): 1:38am On Aug 26, 2014
passin by...
Re: Are You a Wife Material? by michaelking28: 11:24am On Aug 26, 2014
mstik: passin by...
Stop there.

(1) (Reply)

Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? / 10 Big Problems In A Relationship And How To Fix It / Top 5 Older Women Dating Sites Review And Worldwide Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.