Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,911 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? (1008 Views)

Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by Swagavillage(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
I and this girl,have been close to each other for months,she is my girlfriend and I taught I knew every single guy who chikes her until last night when we attended a party,after dancing with her,because I am not d over protective type,I allowed other guys to dance with her but she always pushes them aside..to my greatest surprise,she was dancing with this particular guy non stop,I was wondering what attracted her to this guys moves that she couldn't resist even when 2 of d guys are dancing with her, so I pulled her to the side and said to her"baby its time we danced together without interruptions,she said she was tired and needed to rest,I allowed her,although I notice things a lot,I don't disturb,I waited for up to 5 mins but age didn't come back so I searched d party hall for her but didn't see her,so I went outside, lo and behold, she was lying on another mans body,I was shocked, normally, she is too shy to perform some of these things in public coz she is from a decent background, I couldn't believe my eyes,I was boiling so I told her I was going,to my greatest surprise, she was still lying on d guys body before my very eyes,all she said was okay!!" I almost ran mad,so I went back inside I hall and was boiling inside me,I could not take it any longer so I went and asked to see her,it took her over a minute to stand up..at last she was with me,I asked her to explain her actions but she started stammering, so I told her to tell me if she is tired of d relationship, to my amazement, she said she wanted some space,my ears almost fell on d floor on hearing that,I was so angry,so i met her elder sister who was also at d party and she cautioned her but she didn't listen,she was just saying she was sorry but she needed a break..I asked her to tell me its over to my face 3 times and she summoned d courage to do it..d party ended,I said goodnight to her elder sister and left..d next morning, I woke up to see 6 missed calls from her sisters number,since I was friend with d sister I called back only to hear my babe voice,she was crying and said she needed to see me,I refused but she bombarded my phone with calls even tho I didn't pick but I was forced to,I agreed to meet her,since 10:00 am till 5pm she has been crying and pleading for me take her back..I couldn't stand d tears so I accepted, according to her story which I found out to b true,d guy was a student of public admin in my school and she met him some weeks ago,but dey were kissing not forgetting d fact that it took me 3 months to get a first kiss from her,dey didn't do anything with the guy cos my friend lives close to them and they parted ways at d party hall,she cried at d bathroom for hours before coming to meet me, now I was wondering if I did the right thing by forgiving??
pls help,I really thinks she has learnt her lesson.

note: I also discovered she drank water given to her by the guy which contained alcohol in it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by Tallesty1(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
I can forgive her but dating her again is not possible even if her tears turn to blood.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by emperorchedda(m): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tallesty1 u sha u no dey miss FTC. Now OP at this era you should have been familiar with the sentence 'these hoes aint loyal' with that in mind you will know the fact that a girl is only yours when she's in your bed, the last thing a man will do is trust any thing in skirt! Your girl has made it known to you that she will dump your asss the moment she gets attracted to someone better than you - the message has been passed across. For her to summon the courage to tell you its over you shouldn't be thinking about her up till now bro. Importantly, have it at the back of your mind that her heart will always melt for that dude at the club so if you continue dating her she will still cheat on you with him whenever he makes any SLIGHT advances at her. Just move on to the next hot thing and don't take your heart along. Sorry for the long piece.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by Swagavillage(m): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tallesty1: I can forgive her but dating her again is not possible even if her tears turn to blood.

she is blaming alcohol..I believe u say what is on ur mind under the influence of alcohol.. but I think she has changed cos she even made her blood sister surprised by her action ms yesterday.. I think its the alcohol
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by iceberylin(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
dude seriously u have been fooled angry

ĎÚMß ŤĤÁŤ ŴĤŐŔĔ ÁŃĎ MŐVe ŐŃ angry

ŤÁĹĶĨŃĞ ŦŔŐM ĔЖPĔŔĨĔŃČĔ cool

2 Likes

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by Tallesty1(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=]

she is blaming alcohol..I believe u say what is on ur mind under the influence of alcohol.. but I think she has changed cos she even made her blood sister surprised by her action ms yesterday.. I think its the alcohol[/quote]It is the nature of human to blame.

My ex blamed me for allowing her to fall in love with a another guy.

Blame game is not new to me.

But I'm not blaming you for forgiving her sha.

Just telling you what I'd do if I were you.

BTW get ready for another heartbreak when next she is drunk.
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=]

she is blaming alcohol..I believe u say what is on ur mind under the influence of alcohol.. but I think she has changed cos she even made her blood sister surprised by her action ms yesterday.. I think its the alcohol[/quote] I laugh in gbegiri grin Broda gbewudani

1 Like

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by Swagavillage(m): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
emperorchedda: Tallesty1 u sha u no dey miss FTC. Now OP at this era you should have been familiar with the sentence 'these hoes aint loyal' with that in mind you will know the fact that a girl is only yours when she's in your bed, the last thing a man will do is trust any thing in skirt! Your girl has made it known to you that she will dump your asss the moment she gets attracted to someone better than you - the message has been passed across. For her to summon the courage to tell you its over you shouldn't be thinking about her up till now bro. Importantly, have it at the back of your mind that her heart will always melt for that dude at the club so if you continue dating her she will still cheat on you with him whenever he makes any SLIGHT advances at her. Just move on to the next hot thing and don't take your heart along. Sorry for the long piece.

note: d guy is a student in my school..she no longer goes wen he summons her..and pls u guys don't consider d alcohol matter
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by emperorchedda(m): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=]

note: d guy is a student in my school..she no longer goes wen he summons her..and pls u guys don't consider d alcohol matter[/quote] she may no longer go when he summons but that's just for the mean time. Trust me when this issue dies off she will fall right back at that guys arm. Left for me the moment I see my girl tripping for another brother I dump her ASAP before she dumps me. Pretty soon this will happen to you, its just a ticking time bomb. Lastly, don't mention alcohol here again because if you're drunk you won't shove away other guys and focus on rocking just one particular guy in a parry which is densely populated
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
Oga, go and thank God. Anytime a partner misbehaves in a relationship, its better to thank God...if you had dated and married her and she did this nko?
Mistakes are good atimes...

1 Like

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by Swagavillage(m): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
RockyTeee: Oga, go and thank God. Anytime a partner misbehaves in a relationship, its better to thank God...if you had dated and married her and she did this nko?
Mistakes are good atimes...

ya I told her exactly d same thing..

1 Like

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by Tymax(m): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
Guy, you deserve better than that. Don't waste your time with her. She damned the consequences and embarassed you to your face man! That is the worst form of disrespect. Move on bro. You deserve better than that.
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by eighty7: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Guy, you must be crazy. the girl is just managing you and she'll not make a good wife even if she marries you eventually. I wonder why some guys are not sharp. When you are not crippled, why would u be forcing yourself on such an idiot.
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by naturally: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
Was she under the influence if alcohol or drugs
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
Forgive her but don't take her back.
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by constance500: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
Whatever happened, I'm less concerned but

Shoot that BASTARD angry

1 Like

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by Mobsync(m): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=]

she is blaming alcohol..I believe u say what is on ur mind under the influence of alcohol.. but I think she has changed cos she even made her blood sister surprised by her action ms yesterday.. I think its the alcohol[/quote]

She looked you in your face and told you its over. She rested on a guys chest even when she saw you. If she can kiss a guy just because she drank alcohol "water", what would happen when she drinks brandy? Or whiskey? Burukutu, small stout, 33 export, pelebe or even the one and only ALOMO BITTERS? (three gbosa to all alomo bitters consumers in the house. I sight una o).

From the look of things, you seem to be a learner. I would simply advise you to find your square root (or in this case, your cube root). That hoe isn't meant for you. The hoe ain't loyal. She has never been and would never be. A word is enough for the wise.

Once again, three gbosas to all alomo consumers in the house. I still dey sight una o.
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by ronald4lif(m): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
Mobsync:

She looked you in your face and told you its over. She rested on a guys chest even when she saw you. If she can kiss a guy just because she drank alcohol "water", what would happen when she drinks brandy? Or whiskey? Burukutu, small stout, 33 export, pelebe or even the one and only ALOMO BITTERS? (three gbosa to all alomo bitters consumers in the house. I sight una o).

From the look of things, you seem to be a learner. I would simply advise you to find your square root (or in this case, your cube root). That hoe isn't meant for you. The hoe ain't loyal. She has never been and would never be. A word is enough for the wise.

Once again, three gbosas to all alomo consumers in the house. I still dey sight una o.

Lol what's with alomo bitters consumers? How does alomo taste
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
This story strong gang, you are really a man...I can also do what you did,because my ex-gf did more than that

Mods are deleting my threads cry
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by Mobsync(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

Lol what's with alomo bitters consumers? How does alomo taste

I don't take alcohol. I don't know how alomo tastes. It's just that the guys who drink it are usually crazy about it, along with one other bitters from Ghana (forgotten the name).
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by Mobsync(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ipledge: This story strong gang, you are really a man...I can also do what you did,because my ex-gf did more than that

Mods are deleting my threads cry

It means you haven't been paying your tithes. If you pay your tithe in church tomorrow, the mods would stop deleting your posts. I can assure you that.
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by libertyfather(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
BoboYekini: I laugh in gbegiri grin Broda gbewudani

ROTFL..me come join ewedu wif d gbegiri laff in both together ....some dude no go learn @ all, if the gbewudani need to know drunk people maybe drunk, don't know what they are doing, and don't know what they are saying , but they are saying the fact from within, they wuldnt have done that if they aint drunk....
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by saxwizard(m): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tallesty1: I can forgive her but dating her again is not possible even if her tears turn to blood.

U spoke my mind..na to date her sista go nxt on my list
No tym 2check tym
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
Mobsync:

It means you haven't been paying your tithes. If you pay your tithe in church tomorrow, the mods would stop deleting your posts. I can assure you that.
are you serious cry
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by Mobsync(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ipledge: are you serious cry

I am 101% overserious.
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
Way back, I have had similar experience... Some ladies do silly in their right sense and and blame it on alcohlo, saying it was done under the influence of alcohol.. OP, pls you have to be very careful at this point.. It's not a bad idea to forgive her but you have to be very careful and tactful especially when a lady tells you it's over and she comes begging afterwards
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by blowjanet: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ogidiga

Mobsync:

I don't take alcohol. I don't know how alomo tastes. It's just that the guys who drink it are usually crazy about it, along with one other bitters from Ghana (forgotten the name).
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by zeepatoprick(m): 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
Well analyzing dis story.. It seems u ar in love with dis chick.. Dou u didn't admit it but it is clear.... If not u would have seen d ridiculousness in her explanations for her actions.. And not given into her tears..
I can only say dat u are in 4 a big heartbreak..don't even try and think it won't happen.. It surely will.. So man up ur emotions and let her go... Not for her to come back, but for her to go for good.. It won't be easy, but u gat to try... If not, do it ur way and get hurt..
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by blowjanet: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
bro forget about that girl, she will do it again and be more careful, so she doesnt lose u,dont bother she will delete her chats,clear her fone records etc. if a woman wants to do something she wil do it n u wont find out. when i got my heart broken the second time i became numb. i can do without anyone tho i am presently in a relationship if she leaves today . i wont cry or beg.

my mum once told me something....love with your head not your heart. do whats smart.
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by legendsilver(m): 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
I also had a similar encounter with my ex the day she visited me in school then. After her one week stay that was characterized with mis-feelings, frustration, excess calls and endless emotional phone conversation, I was still calm and patient until she announced to me her intentions and visions towards our friendship. It was that last night, she boldly told me of a guy that wants to marry her but that if he changes his mind, then she will come back to me. I didn't quarrel with her but as a gentle guy I did to her what Joseph wanted to do to Mary, that was how I ended it peacefully without any
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? by legendsilver(m): 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
I also had a similar encounter with my ex the day she visited me in school then. After her one week stay that was characterized with mis-feelings, frustration, excess calls and endless emotional phone conversation, I was still calm and patient until she announced to me her intentions and visions towards our friendship. It was that last night, she boldly told me of a guy that wants to marry her but that if he changes his mind, then she will come back to me. I didn't quarrel with her but as a gentle guy I did to her what Joseph wanted to do to Mary, that was how I ended it peacefully without any enemity

(1) (Reply)

15 Lies About Women You Should Let Go(don't Fall For This!!) / The Opposite Of Your Mr Or Mrs Right. / First He Rape N Beat Me Up Took Away My Virginity N Came 4giveness Wic I 4forgiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.