Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,725 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Are God's Laws And Commandments Done Away With/destroyed? No!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are God's Laws And Commandments Done Away With/destroyed? No!!! (3289 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / We Are God!!!!! / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are God's Laws And Commandments Done Away With/destroyed? No!!! by shdemidemi(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
scosco1:

You say miracles ? ...I believe even jsus said miracles isn't a yadstick to decipher truth ! Cos even false prophets , pharoahs prophets performed wonders ! ...are you thrilled by signs aπϑ wonders ?

You are right, miracles isn't a standard, but God wouldn't send anyone at the time without the power to wrought miracles. The Jews will always demand a sign of the supernatural for any chance of accepting a messenger is from God.
Re: Are God's Laws And Commandments Done Away With/destroyed? No!!! by shdemidemi(m): 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
scosco1:

I accept the Hebrew scriptures ( OT ) for the NT I don't want to sound rude or spiteful for I respect evryones religion...but I have to really scrutinize it aπϑ I see it was written for the purpose of convincing one . Its really not in harmony with the Torah aπϑ tanak . Let me

I appreciate the respect you have for the beliefs of others.

Having said that, don't you think the old isn't complete without the new, if we must go by the promise of a seed(Jesus) through which all shall be blessed?
Re: Are God's Laws And Commandments Done Away With/destroyed? No!!! by JesusisLord85: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
scosco1: The scriptures α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ meant to be reasoned upon ..not just accepted blindly ! Reason not blind faith ! Rabbis debate scriptures aπϑ Torah to prove its authenticity ! Even the writings of the prophets, the talmud, (oral laws ) it takes years of study . There are too many things G-d revealed τ̲̅ȍ the Jews that you cannot comprehend my achi ( brother ) .

Don't let this guy fool you. I didn't even realise he was here derailing my thread, as usual.

Understand who Paul and the Apostles were writing to. Those 'gentiles'.

https://www.nairaland.com/1885089/gentiles-irrefutable-proof-modern-day-christianity

Precept upon precept. No "I think"
Re: Are God's Laws And Commandments Done Away With/destroyed? No!!! by JesusisLord85: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
shdemidemi: No no.. There was no mention of anyone in or out of idolatry. There was only a mention of Peter sent to a place he would never had gone left to the interpretation of the law.

God made Peter eat the forbidden animal/beast (forbidden, according to the law). Peter hesitated at first but succumb to God's command afterwards. Whether cornelius worshipped an Idol or no idol was never the issue. Do you get it?

haha see what happens while Men turn their backs to go to work. The devil comes to sow lies.

shdemidemi, show me where God made Peter eat an unclean beast!!!

Show me!!! If it is this vision, I have shown you the precepts so shut up and stop telling people rubbish!!

Chai
Re: Are God's Laws And Commandments Done Away With/destroyed? No!!! by JesusisLord85: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=scosco1][/quote]

Acts 10 explained. Ignore shdemidemi, God did NOT tell Peter to eat an unclean animal.

Acts 10:10-12 -
"10And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance
11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending upon him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:
12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.

I have highlighted 'Vessel', and 'four corners' for a reason. I know today's Christians read only the new testament and psalms..and the OT when they need to condemn gays. I will show you why the bolded is important. It has a PRECEPT

Precept 1: Hosea 8:8 "Israel is swallowed up: now shall they be among the Gentiles as a vessel wherein is no pleasure"

Precept 2: Deut 32:26 “I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men”

So it was not just random that you saw four corners and a vessel.

Acts 10:13-14 -
13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.
14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.

This is Peter we are talking about. You know, the guy who the Catholics say is the first Pope, and form which religion Christianity sprang from, many centuries later. IF YAHSHUA had given an oder saying all meats are clean for consumption, don't you think Peter (your Pope) would have got a copy of that memo? Pretty poor verse for justification. Moving on:

Acts 10:15 “What God has cleaned, call thou not common”

Hmm. Ok, so what has God cleansed?

Ezekiel 37:23 “Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God”

The animals in the blanket represent men.

Notice this:
Verse 13 "..Rise, Peter; kill, and eat" - DREAM/Trance
Verse 20 "Arise therefore, and get thee down, and go with them" - REALITY

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Are God's Laws And Commandments Done Away With/destroyed? No!!! by shdemidemi(m): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Acts 10 explained. Ignore shdemidemi, God did NOT tell Peter to eat an unclean animal.

Acts 10:10-12 -
"10And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance
11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending upon him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:
12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.

I have highlighted 'Vessel', and 'four corners' for a reason. I know today's Christians read only the new testament and psalms..and the OT when they need to condemn gays. I will show you why the bolded is important. It has a PRECEPT

Precept 1: Hosea 8:8 "Israel is swallowed up: now shall they be among the Gentiles as a vessel wherein is no pleasure"

Precept 2: Deut 32:26 “I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men”

So it was not just random that you saw four corners and a vessel.

So by randomly finding vessel and corner, you have explained Peter's trance, right?

U no serious o grin

JesusisLord85:
Ezekiel 37:23 “Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God”

The animals in the blanket represent men.

Notice this:
Verse 13 "..Rise, Peter; kill, and eat" - DREAM/Trance
Verse 20 "Arise therefore, and get thee down, and go with them" - REALITY

Shalom

What men is God saving, the circumcised or the uncircumcised?
Re: Are God's Laws And Commandments Done Away With/destroyed? No!!! by shdemidemi(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
JesusisLord85:

haha see what happens while Men turn their backs to go to work. The devil comes to sow lies.

shdemidemi, show me where God made Peter eat an unclean beast!!!

Show me!!! If it is this vision, I have shown you the precepts so shut up and stop telling people rubbish!!

Chai

Did Peter do what could have been viewed abominable by the law by going to an uncircumcised gentile?
Re: Are God's Laws And Commandments Done Away With/destroyed? No!!! by JesusisLord85: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
shdemidemi:

So by randomly finding vessel and corner, you have explained Peter's trance, right?

U no serious o grin

What men is God saving, the circumcised or the uncircumcised?

That is what you call precept on precept. All in context of Israel being called back. As prophecies by Hosea.

Maccabbees tells you how some Israelites came to be uncircumcised.
Read my thread on the gentiles and stop asking me silly questions.
You know I can't stand your ways. And you will want to come with that nonsense. random questions, while waiting on the wings to deliver a poor verse in support. Joker
Re: Are God's Laws And Commandments Done Away With/destroyed? No!!! by JesusisLord85: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
shdemidemi:

Did Peter do what could have been viewed abominable by the law by going to an uncircumcised gentile?

He was doing the will of Yahshua. Calling the lost sheep of the House of Israel.

Have ye seen my thread on who Cornelius is?

Now stop asking me silly questions. I shall ignore you
Re: Are God's Laws And Commandments Done Away With/destroyed? No!!! by shdemidemi(m): 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
JesusisLord85:

That is what you call precept on precept. All in context of Israel being called back. As prophecies by Hosea.

Maccabbees tells you how some Israelites came to be uncircumcised.
Read my thread on the gentiles and stop asking me silly questions.
You know I can't stand your ways. And you will want to come with that nonsense. random questions, while waiting on the wings to deliver a poor verse in support. Joker

How does picking and linking verses simply because you find similar words used equate to any meaningful conclusion.

Leave your thread for the blind o jare grin

Maccabbees actually taught you that some Israelites seized to circumcise their children, right?
Re: Are God's Laws And Commandments Done Away With/destroyed? No!!! by shdemidemi(m): 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
JesusisLord85:

He was doing the will of Yahshua. Calling the lost sheep of the House of Israel.

Have ye seen my thread on who Cornelius is?

Now stop asking me silly questions. I shall ignore you

Lol... You don't want to be asked questions, yet you as the silliest of questions.

Who is cornelius, a Jew/circumcised or a gentile/uncircumcised?

If Peter was doing the will of God, a will that did not align with the Jewish custom and law, could it be that God asked Peter to do what was contrary to the stipulated law?
Re: Are God's Laws And Commandments Done Away With/destroyed? No!!! by JesusisLord85: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
shdemidemi:

How does picking and linking verses simply because you find similar words used equate to any meaningful conclusion.

Leave your thread for the blind o jare grin

Maccabbees actually taught you that some Israelites seized to circumcise their children, right?

Have you read it? Was it voluntary, or forced upon them. The Greek rulers would put to death any man that even spoke that he is of the nation of Israel. Hence they called themselves greeks etc. GO and read negro
Re: Are God's Laws And Commandments Done Away With/destroyed? No!!! by JesusisLord85: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
shdemidemi:

Lol... You don't want to be asked questions, yet you as the silliest of questions.

Who is cornelius, a Jew/circumcised or a gentile/uncircumcised?

If Peter was doing the will of God, a will that did not align with the Jewish custom and law, could it be that God asked Peter to do what was contrary to the stipulated law?

You will never understand. The thread explained it all pretty well. And you are at square one. It was not written for you then.
Shall I weep for you?
Re: Are God's Laws And Commandments Done Away With/destroyed? No!!! by shdemidemi(m): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Have you read it? Was it voluntary, or forced upon them. The Greek rulers would put to death any man that even spoke that he is of the nation of Israel. Hence they called themselves greeks etc. GO and read negro

Answer the question.. Did the persecution stop them from being circumcised?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dark Side Of Christmas: Nimrod's Tree And The Worship Of The Anunnaki / God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist / Anchor University Student's Matriculation On 22 March, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.