Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,715 members, 7,840,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Whats Up With Gov Amechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats Up With Gov Amechi (3764 Views)

Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha / Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service / Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by DeCleff(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
ahaika23: Your lion abi squirrel of ubima who could not stand a common Ikwerre man (Wike) but ran with the speed of light outta PDP when even as a governor and number one citizen of the state he was relegated to the back seat. If he had his onus why run away, why not be the master and chase Wike out? Squirrel of the tribe of ubima.
Hahaha Ameachi can run Wike anytime any day. Remove the presidential support from Wike and lets see what his end will look like.

Yes Ameachi left the PDP because Wike and d presidency hijacked RS pdp illegally and sealed it with a court ruling. How can someone who never picked a form or contested for d party chairmanship position, infact he wasn't in Nigeria when d election took place yet he bcame d party chairman?

Can u now tell why RS pdp chairman and his exco were absent during the swearing in of Pdp South south zonal vice chairman in ph?

Hahahahaha when the hunter becomes the hunted its always painful.

Ameachi is smiling while RS pdp excos are having a hard time with party @ d national level.

6 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by biafranqueen: 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
hardywaltz:

This is the Elelenwo Bridge in Port Harcourt which was awarded less than 5 months ago currently under construction by Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi to be commissioned soon...

This bridge was awarded after the Second Niger bridge by PGEJ pls kindly produced any evidence of work going on in the Second Niger Bridge...
Chukwu Dalu let GEJ at least let Rivers people get something. Don't forget my erased thread showed 15 pages of Obi's work. My current Governor has done more than Rotten Amechi grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by ahaika23: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
upko: undecided [b]I don't know about the other places you guys mentioned above...but Amaechi came to rumuomasi with a truckload of police....The whole place was boiling
Angry youths blocked the entrance to the venue, but the were later dispersed by police to enable the governor gain entrance.
Outside the venue hundreds of youth gathered and were chanting anti-amaechi slogan....insulting the police and breaking bottles, the police mounted an armored personel carrier in front of the venue to prevent them from entering.

When the whole thing was over and it was time for amaechi to leave, I noticed a sachet water truck was parked just opposite the venue, and as I expected grin.......

Immediately the armored bus amaechi was inside started coming out of the venue, the whole sky was covered with flying missiles in the form of sachet water.... grin
Amaechi's convoy was pelted with lots and lots of pure water, one would have thought it rained on his convoy grin.

The police were not left out as they suffered the most, they were left soaked grin.....I saw pure water sachets being projected from about 500m away grin damn!!!

THis is an eye witness account.[/b]
My bro they can only deceive the gullible and those who reside outside the state. CRA is rejected and dejected. In yhe history of Nigeria name one governor who has been shamefully humiliated by the masses like him. That is to tell you the depth of failure he has fallen to.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by hardywaltz(m): 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
biafranqueen: Chukwu Dalu let GEJ at least let Rivers people get something. Don't forget my erased thread showed 15 pages of Obi's work. My current Governor has done more than Rotten Amechi grin
I am also from Anambra State so please shut ur trap...

3 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by DeCleff(m): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
hardywaltz:

This is the Elelenwo Bridge in Port Harcourt which was awarded less than 5 months ago currently under construction by Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi to be commissioned soon...

This bridge was awarded after the Second Niger bridge by PGEJ pls kindly produced any evidence of work going on in the Second Niger Bridge...

When that bridge was awarded there was no ground breaking ceremony, no noise making and yet look at how fast d work has gone.

4 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by hardywaltz(m): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
ahaika23:
My bro they can only deceive the gullible and those who reside outside the state. CRA is rejected and dejected. In yhe history of Nigeria name one governor who has been shamefully humiliated by the masses like him. That is to tell you the depth of failure he has fallen to.
Show us pictures ehhhhhhh i am ready for all una lies today.....

U claimed he was chased out of Obio Akpor i have shown how cheap ur lies are..

The other fellow tried to lie about Romumasi i have shown him that he was not an eye witness as he claims..

If you guys don't have any pix to show then its good bye to u losers...

5 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by DeCleff(m): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
biafranqueen: Chukwu Dalu let GEJ at least let Rivers people get something. Don't forget my erased thread showed 15 pages of Obi's work. My current Governor has done more than Rotten Amechi grin

Yaba left patient detected!
Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by nonoski: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
hardywaltz:
Show us pictures ehhhhhhh i am ready for all una lies today.....

U claimed he was claimed he was chased out of Obio Akpor i have shown how cheap ur lies are..

The other fellow tried to lie about Romumasi i have shown him that he was not an eye witness as he claims..

If you guys have not pix to show then its good bye to u losers...

Kia my brother u just finished these people grin grin grin grin grin

Don't usually like commenting on Nairaland but u just made my day.

The funniest part was...

"At Rumuepirikom, Mrs. Comfort Wike offered the opening prayer, saying the eyes of the enemies shall not see the governor..."

4 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by hardywaltz(m): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
nonoski:

Kia my brother u just finished these people grin grin grin grin grin

Don't usually like commenting on Nairaland but u just made my day.

The funniest part was...

"At Rumuepirikom, Mrs. Comfort Wike offered the opening prayer, saying the eyes of the enemies shall not see the governor..."
They are fond of telling lies on Nairaland so today I ready for them. Let them provide pictures or be known as serial liars...

6 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by kel4soft: 12:19am On Aug 27, 2014
hardywaltz:
They are fond of telling lies on Nairaland so today I ready for them. Let them provide pictures or be known as serial liars...

You see how I open the newly completed Prof. Nimi Briggs Hospital, one of them came to derail the thread.

Governo'rs visit today at Wike's unit today

3rd picture = Barrister Tasie Wike reading the unit's resolution

2 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by kel4soft: 12:25am On Aug 27, 2014
Mrs. Comfort Wike offering the opening prayer.

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by JEITO: 12:59am On Aug 27, 2014
Amaechi! The definition of clueless... grin

Lost relevance since joining APC

APC seem to be a downward party. Anybody that joins them, ends up going down the ladder of reckoning...

2 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by HopeAtHand: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2014

Yes it is true..Your past, present and future governors are all better . I even forget to mention your Anambra as Heaven on earth, the statistics are a proof.

But please know that we are not interested in your state and do not comment in threads that concern your state.

Amaechi is a Man among Men.

6 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by Demdem2: 7:48am On Aug 27, 2014
Where are these fools? Are there no longer false news to peddle about Amaechi again?

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2014
Amaechi seeking cheap popularity through means of confrontation with Wike since 2008. Nyesom Wike should ignore him while he shares the Money amongst his people.

If Amaechi want to start ward tours, Must it be from Wike's stronghold? Why can't he start from other local government or even the ogoni axis where he want the next governor to come from?

Why should Amaechi always be looking for Avenue to be in the News for the wrong reason. What sort of a Governor want to burn down his state with his selfish political agenda. What is presently brewing in Rivers state ahead 2015 will definitely make mince of the 2008 political carnage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by jimbones: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2014
SeaGold: Amaechi seeking cheap popularity through means of confrontation with Wike since 2008. Nyesom Wike should ignore him while he shares the Money amongst his people.

If Amaechi want to start ward tours, Must it be from Wike's stronghold? Why can't he start from other local government or even the ogoni axis where he want the next governor to come from?

Why should Amaechi always be looking for Avenue to be in the News for the wrong reason. What sort of a Governor want to burn down his state with his selfish political agenda. What is presently brewing in Rivers state ahead 2015 will definitely make mince of the 2008 political carnage.
Wrong info u passin * sweeps it 2 d waste bin*

6 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by hardywaltz(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2014
SeaGold: Amaechi seeking cheap popularity through means of confrontation with Wike since 2008. Nyesom Wike should ignore him while he shares the Money amongst his people.

The Lion doesn't bother itself with the opinion of the sheeps.

Let me leave u with my favorite song:
Ogboni power
Powerless power
Powerless powerless
Powerless power #singing#

2 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2014
hardywaltz:
The Lion doesn't bother itself with the opinion of the sheeps.

Let me leave u with my favorite song:
Ogboni power
Powerless power
Powerless powerless
Powerless power #singing#

And you think Amaechi is not a disciple?

You are only protecting your geese. You and I knows Amaechi ain't happy in his present adventure. Seem you are a relation to the wife thou.

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by ahaika23: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
Demdem2: Where are these fools? Are there no longer false news to peddle about Amaechi again?
mumu, sorry I had to go warm up with my fresh wife. Couldn't continue with your whining abeg night been don come. I bin de very busy since morning for Office. Enjoy some photos at the Rumuomasi protest against your SQUIRREL OF THE TRIBE OF UBIMA. Those wey say I de lie, u know naw, either you choose thunder or live transformer.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by glory2glory: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
All these fever you folks are having about Amaechi, the guy is not contesting again for governorship. Fact is, the man has done well for himself. He has been speaker for 8years and he is completing his 2nd tenure as governor. Amaechi has nothing to lose. He has done well politically. The structures he is leaving behind will always be there to speak for him. It is Wike who has a lot at stake. Unfortunately, Wike may never be governor and may end up losing all politically.
Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by glory2glory: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
biafranqueen: Thats all they can do is show him running his mouth when is the last time this man welcomed a new factory to the state or commision something that benefits the people all he does is blahblahblahblah undecided
Do you live in Rivers state. If you do, you wouldn't be asking.
Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by glory2glory: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
ahaika23:

With all the photos you have seen. The only people who have rejected him are gdi members and pdp thugs.

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by glory2glory: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
ahaika23: mumu, sorry I had to go warm up with my fresh wife. Couldn't continue with your whining abeg night been don come. I bin de very busy since morning for Office. Enjoy some photos at the Rumuomasi protest against your SQUIRREL OF THE TRIBE OF UBIMA. Those wey say I de lie, u know naw, either you choose thunder or live transformer.
I dey laugh o. Why are the persons carrying the placard covering their faces? How come they are only 2 or 3. We do know that Amaechi has enemies, but they are in the minutest minority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by hardywaltz(m): 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
glory2glory: All these fever you folks are having about Amaechi, the guy is not contesting again for governorship. Fact is, the man has done well for himself. He has been speaker for 8years and he is completing his 2nd tenure as governor. Amaechi has nothing to lose. He has done well politically. The structures he is leaving behind will always be there to speak for him. It is Wike who has a lot at stake. Unfortunately, Wike may never be governor and may end up losing all politically.
Don't mind these people drinking panadol for another man headache....

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by Demdem2: 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
ahaika23: mumu, sorry I had to go warm up with my fresh wife. Couldn't continue with your whining abeg night been don come. I bin de very busy since morning for Office. Enjoy some photos at the Rumuomasi protest against your SQUIRREL OF THE TRIBE OF UBIMA. Those wey say I de lie, u know naw, either you choose thunder or live transformer.

Fool, u are nothing but a huge joke. I pity ur fresh wife who has chosen to share her destiny with u.
Didn't u claim earlier that Amaechi was barricaded from entering obiaakpor communities? Are u now ashamed that these gatherings trully and indeed held even in areas u claimed never happened?
Back to ur hopeless pictures.......... And so what? Only a fool like u will expect all to love and want the governor. I have no doubt in my mind that these are nothing but wike minions (GDI members) and they have the right to express their opinion. Three or four people protesting is ignorable to the vast majority of people that welcomed the governor.
Lastly, let me add that the chap in that pic of urs remains a coward. How am I sure u aren't even the protestor? Fool, try again. grin

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by Blockus: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
upko: undecided [b]I don't know about the other places you guys mentioned above...but Amaechi came to rumuomasi with a truckload of police....The whole place was boiling
Angry youths blocked the entrance to the venue, but the were later dispersed by police to enable the governor gain entrance.
Outside the venue hundreds of youth gathered and were chanting anti-amaechi slogan....insulting the police and breaking bottles, the police mounted an armored personel carrier in front of the venue to prevent them from entering.

When the whole thing was over and it was time for amaechi to leave, I noticed a sachet water truck was parked just opposite the venue, and as I expected grin.......

Immediately the armored bus amaechi was inside started coming out of the venue, the whole sky was covered with flying missiles in the form of sachet water.... grin
Amaechi's convoy was pelted with lots and lots of pure water, one would have thought it rained on his convoy grin.

The police were not left out as they suffered the most, they were left soaked grin.....I saw pure water sachets being projected from about 500m away grin damn!!!

THis is an eye witness account.[/b]

Is Rumuomasi not Wike and Ejekwus territory?!

What else do you expect from those riff-raffs?
Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
God bless hardywaltz, if not for your pics, these pdp people would have killed us with lies.

You might not be interested in party politics but do you think Apc can win Gubernatorial election in Rivers State with Amaechi's backing.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by Blockus: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
Obiagelli: God bless hardywaltz, if not for your pics, these pdp people would have killed us with lies.

You might not be interested in party politics but do you think Apc can win Gubernatorial election in Rivers State with Amaechi's backing.

I have a feeling APC would upset PDP in the Gubernatorials..

Amaechi is a very intelligent man.. He is being underestimated by the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by upko: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
YES THAT IS RUMUOMASI before AMAECHI ARRIVED
Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
Blockus:

I have a feeling APC would upset PDP in the Gubernatorials..

Amaechi is a very intelligent man.. He is being underestimated by the PDP.
That's quite interesting, do you have an idea who the likely candidates are.
Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by size38: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
Wike and his GDI/ PDP can always shout. Amaechi commands the crowd unlike that thug called Wike who has no electoral value in Rivers state. He will never become Governor come rain, come sun.

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by ahaika23: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
size38: Wike and his GDI/ PDP can always shout. Amaechi commands the crowd unlike that thug called Wike who has no electoral value in Rivers state. He will never become Governor come rain, come sun.
. The SQUIRREL OF THE OF UBIMA moving and pulling crowd. That was why he could not secure up to 100,000 people in a population of over 5,000,000 eligible men and women in his largely failed APC registration. Fear no let am conduct LG election. Before any APC penchant fit brag about anything in my State go and ask your lilly-livered CRA to conduct our LGA elections. If he can't do that none of you dare open your mouth to say anything you have no knowledge about. He will be so humiliated that he will live to regret being what he is. Demdem this is the last time I ever communicate with you for daring to insult my wife. Peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures and Video From Chatham / Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu / Igbo Scholar Disgraces Femi Fani-kayode •demolishes Claims On Igbo/yoruba Histor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.