Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Whats Up With Gov Amechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats Up With Gov Amechi (3759 Views)

Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha / Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service / Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Up With Gov Amechi by osile2012: 1:31am On Aug 26, 2014
Its been a while now i have not heard much from gov Amechi and Gej. He was always on the news, any news on him ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by LordMecuzy(m): 2:28am On Aug 26, 2014
He's Chilling for now

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by Nctrice(m): 6:41am On Aug 26, 2014
he was given an overdose of chill pill and few days later he got over fed with lots of humble pie

2 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by size38: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2014
Leave Amaechi and face ur fear in life. Meanwhile Amaechi is doing well. The man the federal govt could not defeat in political battle. He is a Hero. What has the federal govt not tried against Govt Amaechi? But in all, Amaechi keeps defeating them in their own game.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by mekaboy(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2014
size38: Leave Amaechi and face ur fear in life. Meanwhile Amaechi is doing well. The man the federal govt could not defeat in political battle. He is a Hero. What has the federal govt not tried against Govt Amaechi? But in all, Amaechi keeps defeating them in their own game.

Lol, Are u amechi ?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by ahaika23: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2014
Amaechi is lost naw. Do you not know that he could not enter communities in Obio/Akpor LGA because the people barricaded the road and asked him not to enter their community? He is looking for the next thing to do. Right now, he's at home wearing a singlet and boxers because there is no where for him to go. I guess he's waiting for another 1,000 tillers to be commissioned for 15,000 farmers somewhere in the Northern part of the country, or someone who would ask him about PGEJ. If you think he has nothing to say anymore, just ask him about GEJ, you would be amazed how he would for over 3 hours begin to complain and condemn and accuse, saying the same things he's been saying the past 7 months he fell out with GEJ. No carry that guy play o. My able and confused governor.

26 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by Amitex(m): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
They recently informed him that he cannot be vice-president. The suggestion of heading to the senate as a floor member is still too hard to swallow. Moreover, he is not sure of winning the senatorial seat under APC. The last I head is that he is strategising to return to PDP but has got no grounds yet. Perhaps the presidential primary would facilitate his move back home.

8 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by Demdem2: 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
[s]
ahaika23: Amaechi is lost naw. Do you not know that he could not enter communities in Obio/Akpor LGA because the people barricaded the road and asked him not to enter their community? He is looking for the next thing to do. Right now, he's at home wearing a singlet and boxers because there is no where for him to go. I guess he's waiting for another 1,000 tillers to be commissioned for 15,000 farmers somewhere in the Northern part of the country, or someone who would ask him about PGEJ. If you think he has nothing to say anymore, just ask him about GEJ, you would be amazed how he would for over 3 hours begin to complain and condemn and accuse, saying the same things he's been saying the past 7 months he fell out with GEJ. No carry that guy play o. My able and confused governor.
[/s]

Complete Crap. A day before the unfortunate incident, amaechi was at Okporo road where he was well received. Is okporo not in obia akpor? Tomorrow Amaechis tour continues within obia akpor so what's ur point?
Amaechi continues to govern and so far he is still doing that.

7 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by ahaika23: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
Demdem2: [s][/s]

Complete Crap. A day before the unfortunate incident, amaechi was at Okporo road where he was well received. Is okporo not in obia akpor? Tomorrow Amaechis tour continues within obia akpor so what's ur point?
Amaechi continues to govern and so far he is still doing that.
. Until you learn to spell Obio/Akpor correctly, do not argue with me about my state. You don not surf the net and argue with one who was there when it happened.

20 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by Demdem2: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
ahaika23: . Until you learn to spell Obio/Akpor correctly, do not argue with me about my state. You don not surf the net and argue with one who was there when it happened.

Shouldn't u be interested in ascertaining if amaechi was in okporo in obia akpor a day before than dwelling on unimportant stuffs? Do u also want to deny the fact that the tour continues tomorrow in the same obia akpor?
Goon, I am based here in Ph, fucckk u and ur spelling.

3 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by ahaika23: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
Demdem2:

Shouldn't u be interested in ascertaining if amaechi was in okporo in obia akpor a day before than dwelling on unimportant stuffs? Do u also want to deny the fact that the tour continues tomorrow in the same obia akpor?
Goon, I am based here in Ph, fucckk u and ur spelling.
. Rat answer this? Did ur CRA step foot into rukpokwu? When you answer it I ask you more. Learn to spell Obio/Akpor please at least you owe your brain that bit of educating. Sleep off you influenza

13 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by Demdem2: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
ahaika23: . Rat answer this? Did ur CRA step foot into rukpokwu? When you answer it I ask you more. Learn to spell Obio/Akpor please at least you owe your brain that bit of educating. Sleep off you influenza

Goon, when was Amaechi scheduled to go to Rupokwu? U didn't answer my own Question and u expect me to answer urs? U must be joking.
Again, amaechi tour of obia akpor continues tomorrow and it's on record that he was well received both in okporo and rumuomasi.
Fucckk u and ur spelling.

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by hardywaltz(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
The Lion of the Tribe of Ubima toured all the wards in Obio Akpor today

LIVE FROM WARD 9, RUMUEPIRIKON, OBIO/ AKPOR LGA (Wike's conquered territory)

THE GOVERNOR AMAECHI WARD TOUR

This pix was taken less than an hour ago...

6 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by hardywaltz(m): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
"WIKE IS WORKING IN A MANNER THAT IS INCONSISTENT WITH THE DESIRE OF PEOPLE OF OUR WARD"- Barr Tasie Wike (Wike's brother the guy in the pix)

4 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by hardywaltz(m): 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
At Rumuepirikom, Mrs. Comfort Wike offered the opening prayer, saying the eyes of the enemies shall not see the governor...

5 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by hardywaltz(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
ahaika23: Amaechi is lost naw. Do you not know that he could not enter communities in Obio/Akpor LGA because the people barricaded the road and asked him not to enter their community? He is looking for the next thing to do. Right now, he's at home wearing a singlet and boxers because there is no where for him to go. I guess he's waiting for another 1,000 tillers to be commissioned for 15,000 farmers somewhere in the Northern part of the country, or someone who would ask him about PGEJ. If you think he has nothing to say anymore, just ask him about GEJ, you would be amazed how he would for over 3 hours begin to complain and condemn and accuse, saying the same things he's been saying the past 7 months he fell out with GEJ. No carry that guy play o. My able and confused governor.

Like Wike said & i quote "Politics is real life not on the Internet or Facebook"

Keep running your mouth here while Amaechi is busy conquering territories on election day we shall know who is who....

2 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by hardywaltz(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
LIVE FROM WARD 12, RUMUIGBO, OBIO/ AKPOR LGA (Tony Okocha's ward)

THE GOVERNOR AMAECHI WARD TOUR

Governor Amaechi addressing the people.

4 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by hardywaltz(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
LIVE FROM WARD SEVEN , RUMUOKORO, RUKPAKWOLUSI, ELIGBOLO, ETC OBIO/AKPO LGA

THE AMAECHI WARD TOUR

THE VERY FIRST TIME A GOVERNOR IS VISITING THE RUMUOKORO CLAN

Governor Amaechi addressing people of ward 7

" I think I have delivered on majority of my mandate. Your own is to deliver on your own mandate. The first way to do it is to ask your sons "what have you done" ? The second way to deliver your own mandate is to follow me wherever I go, because I have never misled Rivers people"
-Gov Amaechi at RUMUOKORO

4 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by hardywaltz(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
LIVE FROM WARD SEVEN , RUMUOKORO, RUKPAKWOLUSI, ELIGBOLO, ETC OBIO/AKPO LGA

WHAT DID THIS MAN DO TO WIKE?

"His Excellency Sir, even the car you approved for me, Nyesom Wike refused to give me"-- Elder Chris Nworgu, addressing the Governor on his visit to ward 7.

Is this how a man sit on other people's destiny?

3 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by ahaika23: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lolzzzz. You dreamers baffle me. Lost like CRA. My uncle was one of his Commissioners who resigned the shit job after the loner left the PDP. Keep drowning in self-deceit. I ask again, was CRA asked not to step foot in communities in the state? You all are refusing to answer. Every true Rivers man have nothing to do with that man except his few friends who are benefiting from the "egunje". Why do we have over 10 aspirants jostling for the pdp gov ticket while no one is bothered about your CRA's apc gov ticket? The guy is drowning in his folly and ya'll with him. Go to Wike's compound you will find both APC anr PDP banners no doubt, my brother banners don't give people. Those few communities where your arrogant CRA went to had people who were paid to come stay with him. Is it not a shame? The people you govern wanna have nothing to do with you. Demdem, kindly learn spellings correctly, it will help you. If you still wanna know more on his travels, I will lecture you. My govanor (in the voice of hon Patrick) is in a state of pisma pisma. We the indigens of the state are proud of our brother GEJ. Are have long forgotten we have a governor due to his injustices on us but we cannot fight him, only posterity will judge him. May we all live and see how far his evil and arrogance will take him. Like I said, if you need more info about his deep moments, ask me. I have someone very close to him who does not feel happy any day.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by DeCleff(m): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2014

Wow! So u mean Ameachi couldn't enter Obio/Akpor LGA?
Sorry to dismise to ur claim cos Ameachi the Ochi Aliri Of Rivers state was in Ward 1 & 9 ( Wike's stronghold) today.

Those PDP thigs couldn't do anything as both men, women, youths gathered to welcome the LION OF UBIMA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by DeCleff(m): 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
ahaika23: Lolzzzz. You dreamers baffle me. Lost like CRA. My uncle was one of his Commissioners who resigned the shit job after the loner left the PDP. Keep drowning in self-deceit. I ask again, was CRA asked not to step foot in communities in the state? You all are refusing to answer. Every true Rivers man have nothing to do with that man except his few friends who are benefiting from the "egunje". Why do we have over 10 aspirants jostling for the pdp gov ticket while no one is bothered about your CRA's apc gov ticket? The guy is drowning in his folly and ya'll with him. Go to Wike's compound you will find both APC anr PDP banners no doubt, my brother banners don't give people. Those few communities where your arrogant CRA went to had people who were paid to come stay with him. Is it not a shame? The people you govern wanna have nothing to do with you. Demdem, kindly learn spellings correctly, it will help you. If you still wanna know more on his travels, I will lecture you. My govanor (in the voice of hon Patrick) is in a state of pisma pisma. We the indigens of the state are proud of our brother GEJ. Are have long forgotten we have a governor due to his injustices on us but we cannot fight him, only posterity will judge him. May we all live and see how far his evil and arrogance will take him. Like I said, if you need more info about his deep moments, ask me. I have someone very close to him who does not feel happy any day.

You are d drowning one here. Who are those that asked Ameachi not to step foot into their communities? They are PDP/GDI members. Can't u see the real owners of the communities gathered around Ameachi?

Wether APC or PDP both are the same set of politicians. So i don't need to fight for any party but i stand for fairness

9 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by biafranqueen: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thats all they can do is show him running his mouth when is the last time this man welcomed a new factory to the state or commision something that benefits the people all he does is blahblahblahblah undecided

7 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by ahaika23: 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Your lion abi squirrel of ubima who could not stand a common Ikwerre man (Wike) but ran with the speed of light outta PDP when even as a governor and number one citizen of the state he was relegated to the back seat. If he had his onus why run away, why not be the master and chase Wike out? Squirrel of the tribe of ubima.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by hardywaltz(m): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
LIVE FROM WARD 14 , RUKPOKWU OBIO/AKPO LGA

THE AMAECHI WARD TOUR

"The Rivers people have committed no offense against the Federal government. The only offense we committed was giving Jonathan two million plus votes. And pay us back, go to our airport. All the airports they started rehabilitation work on the same time with ours have been completed. Why is our own different" Gov Amaechi

Rukpokwu and Eneka are urging you to contest for the position of president of Nigeria in 2015"

HRH EZE PROF R. O WOKO JP

4 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by hardywaltz(m): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
ahaika23: Your lion abi squirrel of ubima who could not stand a common Ikwerre man (Wike) but ran with the speed of light outta PDP when even as a governor and number one citizen of the state he was relegated to the back seat. If he had his onus why run away, why not be the master and chase Wike out? Squirrel of the tribe of ubima.
PDP is a drowning party, nobody remains on a ship about to sink.

PS: U initially claimed Amaechi was chased out of Obio/Akpor by some phantom people hope the clear pictures will make u stop spreading lies....

Even Wike's family are against him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by Demdem2: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
One fool still claimed Amaechi is persona non grata for obiaakpor, yet the governor keeps touring the same LG and being well received.

6 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by Demdem2: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
hardywaltz:
PDP is a drowning party, nobody remains on a ship about to sink.

PS: U initially claimed Amaechi was chased out of Obio/Akpor by some phantom people hope the clear pictures will make u stop spreading lies....

Even Wike's family are against him.

The chap is shameless. Chased out indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by hardywaltz(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
biafranqueen: Thats all they can do is show him running his mouth when is the last time this man welcomed a new factory to the state or commision something that benefits the people all he does is blahblahblahblah undecided

This is the Elelenwo Bridge in Port Harcourt which was awarded less than 5 months ago currently under construction by Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi to be commissioned soon...

This bridge was awarded after the Second Niger bridge by PGEJ pls kindly produced any evidence of work going on in the Second Niger Bridge...

6 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by Demdem2: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
[s]
ahaika23: Lolzzzz. You dreamers baffle me. Lost like CRA. My uncle was one of his Commissioners who resigned the shit job after the loner left the PDP. Keep drowning in self-deceit. I ask again, was CRA asked not to step foot in communities in the state? You all are refusing to answer. Every true Rivers man have nothing to do with that man except his few friends who are benefiting from the "egunje". Why do we have over 10 aspirants jostling for the pdp gov ticket while no one is bothered about your CRA's apc gov ticket? The guy is drowning in his folly and ya'll with him. Go to Wike's compound you will find both APC anr PDP banners no doubt, my brother banners don't give people. Those few communities where your arrogant CRA went to had people who were paid to come stay with him. Is it not a shame? The people you govern wanna have nothing to do with you. Demdem, kindly learn spellings correctly, it will help you. If you still wanna know more on his travels, I will lecture you. My govanor (in the voice of hon Patrick) is in a state of pisma pisma. We the indigens of the state are proud of our brother GEJ. Are have long forgotten we have a governor due to his injustices on us but we cannot fight him, only posterity will judge him. May we all live and see how far his evil and arrogance will take him. Like I said, if you need more info about his deep moments, ask me. I have someone very close to him who does not feel happy any day.
[/s]

Rants...... Highly senseless.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by upko: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
undecided [b]I don't know about the other places you guys mentioned above...but Amaechi came to rumuomasi with a truckload of police....The whole place was boiling
Angry youths blocked the entrance to the venue, but the were later dispersed by police to enable the governor gain entrance.
Outside the venue hundreds of youth gathered and were chanting anti-amaechi slogan....insulting the police and breaking bottles, the police mounted an armored personel carrier in front of the venue to prevent them from entering.

When the whole thing was over and it was time for amaechi to leave, I noticed a sachet water truck was parked just opposite the venue, and as I expected grin.......

Immediately the armored bus amaechi was inside started coming out of the venue, the whole sky was covered with flying missiles in the form of sachet water.... grin
Amaechi's convoy was pelted with lots and lots of pure water, one would have thought it rained on his convoy grin.

The police were not left out as they suffered the most, they were left soaked grin.....I saw pure water sachets being projected from about 500m away grin damn!!!

THis is an eye witness account.[/b]

8 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by hardywaltz(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
upko: undecided [b]I don't know about the other places you guys mentioned above...but Amaechi came to rumuomasi with a truckload of police....The whole place was boiling
Angry youths blocked the entrance to the venue, but the were later dispersed by police to enable the governor gain entrance.
Outside the venue hundreds of youth gathered and were chanting anti-amaechi slogan....insulting the police and breaking bottles, the police mounted an armored personel carrier in front of the venue to prevent them from entering.

When the whole thing was over and it was time for amaechi to leave, I noticed a sachet water truck was parked just opposite the venue, and as I expected grin.......

Immediately the armored bus amaechi was inside started coming out of the venue, the whole sky was covered with flying missiles in the form of sachet water.... grin
Amaechi's convoy was pelted with lots and lots of pure water, one would have thought it rained on his convoy grin.

The police were not left out as they suffered the most, they were left soaked grin.....I saw pure water sachets being projected from about 500m away grin damn!!!

THis is an eye witness account.[/b]

Pictures please
no telling of lies....

"Nyesom Wike stole money for 14 schools in Obio/Akpor."
-Gov. Amaechi.
Governor Amaechi said this at "Meet The People Tour" at Rumuomasi, Obio/Akpor on the 12th of August..
(Can't see anywhere he is been stoned)

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Impeachment: Fayose Sends Royal Fathers To Beg Tinubu / BUHARI’S BLUE PRINT: ‘MY First 100 Days In Office’ –@ThisIsBuhari / Breaking News: France Drops 20 Bombs On ISIS Stronghold Raqqa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.