Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Whats Up With Gov Amechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats Up With Gov Amechi (3765 Views)

Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha / Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service / Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by Blockus: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
Obiagelli:
That's quite interesting, do you have an idea who the likely candidates are.

Whoever it is must be riverine for them to stand a chance and split Rivers State votes..

2 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
Blockus:

Whoever it is must be riverine for them to stand a chance and split Rivers State votes..
oh i see, thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by Demdem2: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
ahaika23: . The SQUIRREL OF THE OF UBIMA moving and pulling crowd. That was why he could not secure up to 100,000 people in a population of over 5,000,000 eligible men and women in his largely failed APC registration. Fear no let am conduct LG election. Before any APC penchant fit brag about anything in my State go and ask your lilly-livered CRA to conduct our LGA elections. If he can't do that none of you dare open your mouth to say anything you have no knowledge about. He will be so humiliated that he will live to regret being what he is. Demdem this is the last time I ever communicate with you for daring to insult my wife. Peace

Fool, u foolishly brought ur wife to a discussion. I never did. Besides I didn't insult her, I only felt the pain the poor woman is currently facing with u a confirmed liar that earlier claimed Amaechi was barricaded. U should be ashamed of ur pitiable self.

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by Demdem2: 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
Blockus:

On point. It's unacceptable for an ikwerre man to become the next rivers governor.
Re: Whats Up With Gov Amechi by hardywaltz(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
Obiagelli: God bless hardywaltz, if not for your pics, these pdp people would have killed us with lies.

You might not be interested in party politics but do you think Apc can win Gubernatorial election in Rivers State with Amaechi's backing.

Thanks i have noticed how people spread falsehood on Nairaland alot.

Amaechi holds all the Aces:

If PDP foolishly decides to field WIKEd
Amaechi can field Magnus Abe an Ogoni man and the Ijaws will rather vote the Ogonis than have an ikwerre man be Governor again.

or He can field Hon. Dakuku an Opobo/Ijaw man or

He can field his Deputy Tele Ikuru from Andoni (Ijaw)

However if PDP fields an Ijaw/Riverine candidate

Amaechi can field Magnus Abe and have the Riverines battle it out with uplanders

or he can field Hon. Dakuku Peterside (Dakuku is seriously been considered by the APC caucus coz if PGEJ tries to use the military the current COAS Maj. Gen. Minimah an Opobo man will gladly aid in the rigging in of his fellow Opobo man into office and later Dakuku can cross carpet to PDP)

or Amaechi can always field Rt. Hon Otelema Amachree the current speaker and his former university roommate and neutralize all the Ijaw noise.

The Lion of the Tribe of Ubima is certainly the man with all the cards.

ahaika23 and his likes can vote their Ogboni deity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Election Results Gubernatorial Election 2015 / Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) / Dasukigate: How Buhari Collected $300,000 Compensation From Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.