Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them (24796 Views)

10 Shocking Lies Nigerian Celebrities Have Told Their Fans / Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses / Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by TrYcIa1(f): 12:02am On Aug 28, 2014
Infomizer: Female fans have offered me their testicles...Wait! Who am I sef?

*recovers from my hallucinogenic fit*

grin
grin
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by maxism2: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2014
edymonte: I remember watching videos of people , especially women cry and exhibit emotions whenever Michael Jackson sang.

same here. it used to amaze me then
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by hugelyendowed: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
rokiatu: Nonsense stupid fans they probably haven't seen much talent in their life.

Bullshii...t.

Trey Songz will be the only one imma throw myself at fu...ck the rest.

babe am Nigerian version of Trey Song
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by montestic(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
hugelyendowed:

babe am Nigerian version of Trey Song
FREE D BABE JOOR
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by hugelyendowed: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2014
nymphomaniac: rubbish...don't mention me here again
Must u quote d whole episode b4 u make ur point? besid where u c ur name nymphomaniac?
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by maxism2: 11:49am On Aug 29, 2014
chimerase2: amu weepin don't ask me y cry
WEep no MoRe
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by nymphomaniac(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
hugelyendowed: Must u quote d whole episode b4 u make ur point? besid where u c ur name nymphomaniac?
go over it again
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by hugelyendowed: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
nymphomaniac: go over it again
lol. i jst saw it. but r u really a nympho?
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by nymphomaniac(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
hugelyendowed: lol. i jst saw it. but r u really a nympho?
check what my moniker means in the dictionary...that's your answer
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by hugelyendowed: 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
I know already
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by 2romantic: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2014
lol

so funny

alexx

aki

Anita

IK

psquare
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by 2romantic: 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
celeb my foot
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by diksucker(f): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
lol
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
Emma Nyra has fans
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by lalasticlala(m): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Khalessi: Emma Nyra has fans

lol
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by edymonte: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Khalessi: Emma Nyra has fans

am her fan. in fact am one of those that used to email her
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by edymonte: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Oga Seun, obinoscopy, murkta, what's The craziest Thing a nairalander has ever done to u?
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by phellycia2013(f): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Lol
Genevieve can form class shaaa @ 'I consider my fans more passionate than crazy'...I love that babe die! she can do no wrong in my eyes.
As for Cossy, me sef go like confirm if dose bosoms are real.
The girl that drew a portrait of Psquare that's so cuteee.
Then some of dia stories sounds so fake
@Arinze Okonkwo... ur story wud make d devil himsef dazed.
@Anita josef, why exactly would a nigga self-service wif yo pic?
@Aki...Issokay undecided
@MI...the first step in lying should be to convince yosef it sounds like the truth.

I watched this flavors' performance in one African country, damn...babes were crying to touch him. hah, when no be say na my husband, I go come dey beg am to touch me...oriegwu.
. My dear av seen flavor once, he is so so sexy, I knw I didn't cry. Bt if he did cm close 2 me, I wld av melted....
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
phellycia2013: . My dear av seen flavor once, he is so so sexy, I knw I didn't cry. Bt if he did cm close 2 me, I wld av melted....
Lol...ok, if you say so. I have never seen him though...and you are beautiful @dp.
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by maxism2: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
a fan begged Dbanj to sign his autograph inside her Tohtoh
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by mcmukoko12(m): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by holatin(m): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
Denrele- a guy want to kiss me
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Missmossy(f): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hahahaha funny experiences grin Some people though

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
Interesting
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Emmanuelclean: 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
m stl wantin 4 d dai i'l set my eyes on iyanya..e wnt go bak d sam wai,i xo luv him
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by frodobee: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
And you ask why every street boy or girl wants to be a musician actor or actress? To de touch toto or bweast.
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by klins4213(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mike,p-square,alex,ik,arinze and chris,prove to me that those things done to you,in nigeria language,una nor like ham?Then i will come back and make a comment by reading again...
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by haymoney01(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
All ds things cos of status when ds are normal guys in my hood. Tired of clubbing with dammy krane and lace. Have patoranking, skales and runtown on my bbm and whatsapp
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by ddeston(m): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
Watched some of this videos of this guy's outside Nigeria and I can tell you female fans are crazy.

And I can attest to the fact that women can do all this things.

I have a female course mate. Who told me that whenever and wherever she sees terryG she is going to make sure he touches her B.rea.st.

She doesn't mind going Naked in public to achieve that.

And even you as a normal guy.

If you are a bit popular. You would see stuffs like this happening around you all day.

#talkingfromexperience
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
Stupidity,the way some girls behave with male celebrities can be so irritating and stupid,why I go wan faint because I see psquare?,when they aint gods,assuming angel gabriel or jesus appear to them,I'm sure its death straight up. How do they think sef?

Anita joseph,how did your fan get your number,by the way?
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by okiezman(m): 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Chinedu ikedieze own na lie who will faint for a short man? Forr what? Maka why? Under what kwanu? Na lie biko Chinedu quit d lies undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

+18 Watch Bba Hotshots Shower Hour / Kamara Faani: Chacha Eke Celebrates Daughter's 5th Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.