Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them (24794 Views)

10 Shocking Lies Nigerian Celebrities Have Told Their Fans / Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses / Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by swagwu(m): 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
MarvellousGod:
I just love Genny and Omotala's answers, so simple, not trying to form kiss kiss

Even Aki dey claim say a fan fainted when she saw him grin grin cheesy
Nnaaa see me see aki ooo
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by swagwu(m): 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
what is the craziest thing a fan have done to u?
swagwu: after my stage performance at the Grammy award rihana came to me pleading that i should autograph her bossom bt i requested to autograph her ELUELU bt she refused xo i went on to forcefully autograph it thatz y u hv not heard my name am still in prison cheesy
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by MEILYN(m): 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
M.I is a bloody liar, no two ways about it. I stopped taking him serious when he said Wizkid made 10 songs in 10minutes... I don't remember how many songs he said Wizkid made, but I think I am correct...

I believe P-square, people faint when they perform, mostly girls.
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 05, 2014
I'll probably do worst to Alex Ekubo grin grin, but when he said girls went onto twitter to persuade his Momma that they are crazy 'bout her Son, sounds so Justin Bieber-like. undecided

Emma Nyra lipsrsealed grin

Wizkid, Lmao!
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by BlackSEER(m): 1:05am On Dec 05, 2014
I don't care about them but i love Genny.She is class and omotola
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by annita19(f): 1:19am On Dec 05, 2014
P Square said: not too deep kiss and I said: not deep herpes.

Deeps lies though
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Shakurpaul2: 4:57am On Dec 05, 2014
I smell lies in some of these testimonies. Well, Good for them that they have fans.

Organizations enrolling their candidates for WAEC, NECO, JAMB, My signature might be useful to you.

Follow this link for more details http:///u-are-u-4500-digital-persona-finger-print-scanner-1216914
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by bigtt76(f): 6:23am On Dec 05, 2014
For their mind ......#mtscheeeeeeeeeew grin
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by kilokeys(m): 6:51am On Dec 05, 2014
do i have fans?

i have just one

ceiling fan

ill sign my autograph on the three blades today
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Afritop(m): 7:37am On Dec 05, 2014
No wonder 2face went on an impregnating spree
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by tope3x(m): 7:41am On Dec 05, 2014
All na wash.. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2014
na my press anita Joseph yansh for shoprite ooo she sabi lie she pursue me shout security the useless security too pursue me i quickly cut turning face secretariat before them leave me but the yansh soft dieeee
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by peren: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2014
lalasticlala:
OMOTOLA JALADE EKEINDE

What is the craziest thing a fan has done to you?There are so many, as many as you can imag­ine. But my fans are very respectful and lovely and they could be very crazy too. But they have not done anything to harm me.

GENEVIEVE NNAJI

Asked the craziest thing a fan has ever done to her, the actress, who says she would act opposite any actor who challenges her, breaks into a smile and says, “nothing really. I consider my fans more passionate than crazy.”

?

Very irritating responses!!! Feeling all fan loving and diplomatic, nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2014
I like p square for their honesty others are F...ing pretenders,they don't tell us of those they take advantage of and the ladies of the rich men the most have let do tins to dem for money.
Re: Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them by Spidermon: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
Some of these celebs can lie!!! If person wan self-service sef, no be with that kain Anita joseph pic, sperm no go gree comot.
Oritz Wiliki?? Him Celebrity status don expire jare.
I get star struck when I look in the mirror too jare. #Me sef I be human being

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

+18 Watch Bba Hotshots Shower Hour / Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In Sexy Black Cut-out Dress / Emmanuella Yaboh Rocks Agbada For Birthday Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.