Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Inhumanity, The Girl Whose Madam Forced Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inhumanity, The Girl Whose Madam Forced Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker (1729 Views)

When your maid becomes the madam. / Widow Jumps From A Burning Storey Building In Oke-afa / Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inhumanity, The Girl Whose Madam Forced Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker by alorax2(f): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
This little girl was rushed to the hospital yesterday after her madam asked her to sit on a burning electric cooker because she allegedly urinated in bed. This happened in the Gwarimpa area of Abuja. So barbaric! I'm going to expose the woman in a subsequent post...I'm just waiting for details from the people who treated the girl yesterday.

Info recahing me is that The woman's name is Roseline Uzoamaka and she has been arrested. She was arrested on Sunday night by the police at Kubwa police station who then transferred the case to the Dutsen Alhaji Police Division of the Federal Capital Territory Police Command, Abuja.

The girl is 14 years old according to sources and her name is Sarah. She's currently recuperating at the hospital. Quite a lot of NGOs have gotten involved and one in particular is planning to take Mrs Uzoamaka to court for child brutality. Sarah is said to be related to the woman's husband and was brought to Abuja to help the family domestically. see pix

1 Share

Re: Inhumanity, The Girl Whose Madam Forced Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker by ednutey(f): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
may she rot in jail,such woman sholuld b deprived of d fruit of d womb
Re: Inhumanity, The Girl Whose Madam Forced Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker by Tundeiab(m): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lord have mercy. shocked see wetin person do another man pikin!
Re: Inhumanity, The Girl Whose Madam Forced Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker by Haywhymido(m): 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
ednutey: may she rot in jail,such woman sholuld b deprived of d fruit of d womb
evenif she will go to jail she must 1st sit on d same electric cooker.dat woman na beast. Imagine urself sitting on hot electric cooker, she must die self
Re: Inhumanity, The Girl Whose Madam Forced Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Heartless woman!!! She should be hanged • angry
Re: Inhumanity, The Girl Whose Madam Forced Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
Some women with fish brain do things that marvel the devil.

Doesn't she know the expected result of what she was about to do to her maid ?

Sound reasoning is a luxury to some people. This one can poison her husband with rat food.
Re: Inhumanity, The Girl Whose Madam Forced Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker by snazzylove: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Good for her. Hope she rots in jail.
If she dey wiwi for bed why not buy mackintosh for her or better still send her back to her people if she cannot tolerate her.

If it were her child, would she have done same to her?
Re: Inhumanity, The Girl Whose Madam Forced Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker by Tapout(m): 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
chei...na wah o...thats some1's child cry..i remember the day i mistakenly touched an electric cooker, it was as if a part of me was rising towards heaven while playing a harp cry....the woman is really heartless angry
Re: Inhumanity, The Girl Whose Madam Forced Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker by itstpia1: 4:20am On Aug 28, 2014
arent these symptoms mimicking the ebola ones though.
Re: Inhumanity, The Girl Whose Madam Forced Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker by AtheistD(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
Maybe remove the pics showing her womanliness. It is not in good taste.

(1) (Reply)

This Has Been Going On For Too Long, I Need Advice / How Can You Describe This Guy?(photo) / Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.