Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Just Got Heartbroken•¤ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Got Heartbroken•¤ (3004 Views)

MY Friend Is Heartbroken / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / Heartbroken And Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by adebayour26: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
dejt4u: pastor bayuu..watz gud..hw Opa today? Missin u bro
Baba, u make sense, how u day? smiley
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by GoodFaith: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
dejt4u:
so you ar taking dat serious.. I askd her to call me even when i didnt make my digits available..

The comments here are too serious and that is why i tried to slow the tempo by derailin a bit.. Thank God dat i achieved that now.. And tnx for ya concerns too
I am not taking you serious
I know that game dude
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by dejt4u(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
GoodFaith:
I am not taking you serious
I know that game dude

good bro
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by dejt4u(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
adebayour26:
Baba, u make sense, how u day? smiley
very good..rgds to everybody there..i go show face soon ooo..
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by nichole2(f): 6:30am On Aug 27, 2014
One of my friends advised I take myself out- ithink am just going to take a break go to some nice restaurant take a meal ,dress pretty , do some girly shopping,watch a movie or something like that to take my mind of these whole thing. smileyor ather just continue praying the feelings die. lipsrsealed
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by kuderrich: 7:39am On Aug 27, 2014
Hmm, singing frm #2faceascensionalbum "I hate what you do to me".
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by sucess001(m): 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
nichole2:
One of my friends advised I take myself out- ithink am just going to take a break go to some nice restaurant take a meal ,dress pretty , do some girly shopping,watch a movie or something like that to take my mind of these whole thing. smileyor ather just continue praying the feelings die. lipsrsealed

hey...
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by Etetejake(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
dmcdad:
You didn't really put much on the table. Just posting that you fell for the wrong guy (which to me is unproven), still in love with him, still want him back for two reasons (to hold him close once more and/or to kill him) etcetera.

Who is this guy? How were you guys? What conspired between you guys? What makes him the wrong guy? And why would you wanna go back to someone who you termed "the wrong guy"? And what would our advice do to salvage the situation? Since we know virtually nothing about the both of you...

Answer the aforementioned and we can take it from there.

Your questions makes me think u r the guy.
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by dmcdad: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Etetejake:

Your questions makes me think u r the guy.
Bros you funny oooooo. How I wan take be the guy? That's not possible. Haba!
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by BluStreak(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2015
How did this end OP? Where you able to heal and move on? Or you got back together? Often times, the later is the case.

Give us the closure.
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by nichole2(f): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2015
BluStreak:
How did this end OP? Where you able to heal and move on? Or you got back together? Often times, the later is the case.

Give us the closure.
yes i have moved on, thanks everyone for your advice it realy helped smiley
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by BluStreak(m): 2:54am On Mar 21, 2015
Awwww that was brave. I am glad you made it through that tough road. It is well.
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 21, 2015
@nichole2

Really sorry for what happened.
Well since you want advice. Here's my 2cents

Why don't you browse through your "friendzone" I'm sure you'd find a guy who would be worth your love.( I.e if you don't want to stay single) ....
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by nichole2(f): 10:47am On Mar 21, 2015
MuhdG:
@nichole2

Really sorry for what happened.
Well since you want advice. Here's my 2cents

Why don't you browse through your "friendzone" I'm sure you'd find a guy who would be worth your love.( I.e if you don't want to stay single) ....
thanks - grin smiley now am just focusing on myself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Harbour A Female Colleague In Ur Flat / Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option? / Miss Nairaland 2015 Is Tohpahz, Runner Twaci Concedes Within Minutes Of Results.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.