Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (54044 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) / My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 27, 2014
martowskin1: The goodnews be say she go always come back to beg

Yeah, begging on her knees, shedding tears and sleeping over.

You know the rest...

The brain these species were born with trips me daily..

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by SIRPRESH(m): 1:14am On Aug 27, 2014
eph12: I wonder what will make me receive this kind of insults from a lady. Love ko lovina ni. Mschewww! Abeg please don't call her again. Just forget about her. It can't be that hard except you're are jobless.

na ur type go cry self if she no pick ur call....ndi mmacha

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by SortCode(m): 1:18am On Aug 27, 2014
Isiterere:

ALL IZZ WELL
Emmyk: 1973 Really grin

egesie: erm...its actually 1973*

Corrected.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Jasi7(m): 1:23am On Aug 27, 2014
Afghanistan:
NYSC- National Youth Sex Clique. You go there a virgin and you come back disvirgined, females go there with a flat belly and come back with a bump. You go there a good guy and come back a bad guy. I'm sorry bro, that girl is gone as she has found a better person. Just move on with your life. Same thing happened to my girl and she just came back a totally different person. We've parted ways and I've moved on from there after I discovered the guys she slept with in camp.

Wait o...i tot d camp activities r so tightly scheduled dat there is no tym for anything,except for sleep and siestas and free break periods....wat tym do dey have to start havin s*x and havin bumps like u mentioned
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by easystudy101: 1:46am On Aug 27, 2014
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Odunharry(m): 1:46am On Aug 27, 2014
prettyboi1989: girls change during nysc, if u av a babe whuz goin for nysc jst av it in mind dat u are sharing d babe wif one or two corpers, unless shez a virgin u stil own her bt if not pele oooo shez gona get laid several tyms during service. ur babe aint coming bak brand new, she bn rewired.
lol at rewire
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 27, 2014
fnep2smooth: bro sorry to say this.
the girl is gone
that's girls for you ...... they are easily win over.
cut any connection with her, i no it will be hard but if you are man enough you will over come it.
hoes ain't loyal. grin
Yes Boss! Same reason my homies and I keep this motto going; Bro over Hoes!
Good thing u have seen the first signs. In my honest opinion make arrangement or what so ever to see her face to face so as to talk things over and maybe from there u can make ur conclusion whether or not u want to go on fiancing za beeiiieitttch I mean ur chick of course

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by ceenote: 2:17am On Aug 27, 2014
Most girls go to camp with the mindset that they will meet a potential spouse, one who's probably better than who they had before they got to camp. I still remember all those camp officials advocating intermingling among corp members. They even had cash award for corp members who got married during the service year. Sadly, for you in this case, she might be thinking in this line.
My advise is that you remain strong and (unemotional if you can), and let her know you can do without her. Not by words, but by not being in contact. With time, you'll find another girl. Goodluck.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by beejazzy(m): 2:21am On Aug 27, 2014
Its so sad when things like this happen, and it all depends solely on you if u want her back, something of such happened to while i was serving too which i raise on the OBS cos i was a presenter while serving.
will like to ask you few questions from there we ll know where to go afterwards,
how long have you guys been together?
do you still want her back?
and whats your level of education?
if u can email me the answers to these aformentioned questions then i fink we can move a step towards resolving your issue.
to some it may seen difficult but i can assure you that its never impossible to have her back if you really want her back.
my email address is olawaleolokode@gmail.com.
expecting to hear from you

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 2:31am On Aug 27, 2014
nep2ra:

What a douche bag :/

You are monitoring a girl?

E neva halla!
Abeg Watin douche bag mean grin
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by bigx(m): 2:36am On Aug 27, 2014
You're being clingy.

let her go there's millions more where she came from.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by ceenote: 2:39am On Aug 27, 2014
In trying to help you win your girl back, I have come up with a solution as below:

1. Make money
2. Make more money
3. Keep making more money
4. Repeat steps 1 to 3

I'm sure she'll come back. I feel your pain bro. Please, don't fall into depression. There's someone for everyone! Goodluck

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 27, 2014
Bro move on quickly...find another girl asap if only to get over her quickly. Her eyes go clear after service never make a mistake of taking her back. If she should decide to come back make sure your relationship no pass tidy
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Toscoas2(m): 3:38am On Aug 27, 2014
@Op, on ur part you ain't acted well because in such a situation you are not expected to be tailing a lady let alone a graduate, you love her to d extent dt u want to Knw everything she is doing in camp that is not good enough. 1. I will advice you correct ur own part first by not just concluding on d point that she has gone but first give her some little respect and speak to her politely because I can see you are a jealousy type, don't try to Knw evrytin she has done or is doing. when all ds have bn put in place then I can conclude she has gone finally. 2. when you Hv done d first step and is positive then try not to be alone because you must be thinking so much abt her, try to be wit frnds and stop talking abt her much. 3.try ur luck wit other ladies to look over her and stop communicating wit her so much, you can reduce it to once in a week or twice. Bro pls ur level of education is in question too on ds issue. lastly, don't mind some comments on nairaland telling u to stop calling her just like that because I Knw is hard to do and not all guys on nairaland are matured enough to tackle ur current state of depression. Goodluck
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by allbright(m): 3:38am On Aug 27, 2014
I feel your pains, its not so easy to just let go, most times these girls are swept off their feet by cheap sweet talks from guys who want nothing other than to creep in between their legs...they get carried away, if you are not fast enough they are gone for good, its easier to say just move on when you are not the one involved but act differently if you were the one, if you really love this girl, give it a fight, I suggest you pray for her to come back to her senses, communicate with her by text messages reminding her how you started, the love there is or was between you, everything you enjoyed together and so on, if she has a heart and if she is actually yours she will realise and come back but if all else fail then move on, Peace!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by M4gunners: 4:43am On Aug 27, 2014
Sorry bro such is life.It has happen to me before, anyway not in NYSC, but long distance relationship so i let her go.I hope you can let the relationship go and face ur life better girl is somewhere waiting for you.Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by wolebs0007(m): 4:58am On Aug 27, 2014
@ op,story for the gods...wise up man..so many important things to think about aside ladies..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by DivaFiva: 5:10am On Aug 27, 2014
redcliff:

These hoes aint loyal men!
Why would you expect a HO to be loyal??!
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by sugarboimaxy(m): 5:14am On Aug 27, 2014
Just one statement here... What's for you will never pass you by.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by fnep2smooth(m): 5:38am On Aug 27, 2014
chidekings:

na because of this comment,u just gather all the whole likes
i believe its my signature
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by charlisco(m): 5:58am On Aug 27, 2014
guy believe me, it pain so much, but i want to tell you that just allow it to flow. do nt let it to bother you so much, i pity the guy the girl in question is following, just give them six month, after that she will start calling you back saying she missed you. speaking from experience

lastly
what is your highest level of education?
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by maximunimpact(m): 5:59am On Aug 27, 2014
Dis is wat NYSC was originally made 4, integrating nigeria! Corp members are supose to stay back at der posted state, find a job der and marry frm der...................or loverboy u don't knw? Pls don't cry fuda b4 u'll be arrested and charged 4 treason!
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by repogirl(f): 6:01am On Aug 27, 2014
emmyrichie:

Wide p*ssy. Stinging greasy holes... Dumping sites... What's so important about p*ssy? They are everywhere...

Got no respect for them... Especially for your kind.
undecided, so my sardonic comment is what is giving you all these bad dreams? What do you know about me or my kind from one joking comment I made? Pray tell.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:23am On Aug 27, 2014
I had similar experience in 2007, fiancee went for service at Kogi and jilted me for a Lokoja big boy (today they've parted ways) thank my stars that it happened anyway cos am happily married to a woman that Love, tolerates, understand, care, respect and support me like my mother. At times I use to wonder if my wife is real for a guy around the town with a big profile on the street "engrfcuksmtin".......so OP focus on your work and forget about the girl, live positive life and yours will come.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 27, 2014
Jasi7:

Wait o...i tot d camp activities r so tightly scheduled dat there is no tym for anything,except for sleep and siestas and free break periods....wat tym do dey have to start havin s*x and havin bumps like u mentioned
See you sha.... That place is too loose.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by hemmaoshos(m): 6:42am On Aug 27, 2014
Just be strong and start all over again cos you beta than her....if u keep forcing yourself on her, she will surely turn you to a fool..telling you from my recent experience..hoes aint happy..money talks bitch shut up
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by ammyammy: 6:51am On Aug 27, 2014
stop contacting her for awhile, she ll come back to her senses. Too much attenion dey worry her.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by joshrare(m): 6:51am On Aug 27, 2014
Sorry bro
Calm down
Take it slow
The last may not have been heard of you two, give her the space and time to bask in the euphoria of nysc.we have been there before, its just disheartening to see disciplined babes back home and school give cheaply to camp advances( bush sex,ground sex, etc). But sure I see light at the end of the turnel for you. Remember business/work has to keep on going well to remain relevant all round.
All the best bro
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Bokoharam: 7:06am On Aug 27, 2014
You didn't tell us who you are.
Are you a graduate, working or just a student?

Are you a trader?
She might have discovered that levels have changed.
Change your own levels, therefore, and move on.
Few ladies have the moral conscience to continue with the same relationship
when they are richer or higher in status than their Fiancé.
So sad, that is the average woman for you.

Move up, brother! Move up!! The best is ahead of you.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by ebujany(m): 7:12am On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=Pffft]

Ring no mean anything oh. I remember back then in camp after like one week, many of em pull their ring hide join d single ones dey bleep army men n photographers.

@op how far is the state she's serving from where your base?[/quote
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by ebujany(m): 7:12am On Aug 27, 2014
Pffft:

Ring no mean anything oh. I remember back then in camp after like one week, many of em pull their ring hide join d single ones dey bleep army men n photographers.

@op how far is the state she's serving from where your base?

Not too far..ph to delta state
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by 190theclown: 7:16am On Aug 27, 2014
Nor be today nyash dey back

your girl is gone..

brace yourself

You can never see tjiskii on threads like this undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.