Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,848 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (54538 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) / My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by cococandy(f): 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
Oh she's good like that and you found it expedient to open such a thread. What were you expecting if not insult and abuse on her person.

Well you got it.
The trolls are here. They have only known HOEs all their lives so they feel cool to call yours a hoe too.
Enjoy.
ebujany: For those asking...Am a graduate,am working and b4 she left for camp,she was the considering type.she never puts pressure on me wen it comes to money or sum other things most ladies want infact,she will rather give to me than take from me.(Which i dnt like).she's a very good girl and like i said she's not a hoe.i just think she's getting distracted or stressed up.i read in a book that all ladies gets paraniod wen they dnt have enuf sleep.anyways,i just dey look am
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Opiosko: 12:24am On Aug 28, 2014
cococandy: You seem insecure and pushy.
Why would you be quarelling with a babe on the phone over where she is and what she is doing.
That's because you already have the mindset that camp is an immoral place hence you're hounding her.

Pls leave her be.
How do you expect her to have the time to answer your calls like she used to now that she's in camp and phones aren't allowed all the time?

10missed calls?
You're insecure
Grow up.
Don't mind him jare. Just a 3wks period of events and he is mad already. It's not as if babe has concluded her registration and refused to visit home/him. Just observe the tone of the article, it's just too selfish nd childish. Op is paranoid. We can only imagin what the poor babe has been going through, I would not wish my dear sister to be with such a pathetic loser.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by F117A: 1:02am On Aug 28, 2014
As you can see,these hoes aint loyal.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by EmmyDe25(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2014
Mikocake: I've 101 problems and gurl is none of them..I wish I've this kind of problem, I'll gladly move on but the kind of problems I've now smh..GOD PLEASE HELP ME!!
Ariana Grande's remix.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Dreyl(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2014
cococandy: Oh she's good like that and you found it expedient to open such a thread. What were you expecting if not insult and abuse on her person.

Well you got it.
The trolls are here. They have only known HOEs all their lives so they feel cool to call yours a hoe too.
Enjoy.
gringrin
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Eberex(m): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2014
cococandy: Oh she's good like that and you found it expedient to open such a thread. What were you expecting if not insult and abuse on her person.

Well you got it.
Enjoy.

Just what I was thinking. If you already know she is a good girl having gone out with her, you should have had a second thought before coming out here to air her dirty linen. I don't know how strong your trust for her is during your relationship, but if it was there then you are still suppose to hang on and don't just conclude in a haste. Personally I don't think you have lost her. Take it as a holiday between you two.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Ladycloud(f): 8:14am On Aug 28, 2014
godfreyakpoguma: True but dat dosnt mean she can't love one person don't care abt oda guys.
her choice
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by joeldy26: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2014
ebujany: Hi guys..pls i have a very serious problem.

My girl went to nysc and changed totally. she's now a stranger from who i use to know. it started from wen she got to camp. wen ever i call her, she wnt pick up and wnt call back, flash or send call me sms as the case may be. wen she finally picks she will say she was busy. she told me about a corper that works in ICT in her camp and that the guy wants to help her get posted to a good PPA.

She said they normally do the fixing with money but the guys said he will do that for her with his own money. I noticed that wenever i call, she's not happy. we quarrel about everything from wer she is to wat is happeing there.Today, she finally got posted to a nice place of PPA and I was happy for her. When i called her, her call was on call waiting OVer 10missed calls she didn't pick.

this was a girl that wen ever I call even if her call is on call waitin she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn't. wen she finally picked she told me she was talkn with the guy.i asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine.she got angry and said i shld stop calln her.am so mad ryt now don't know wat to do.
....chie bro..but nah tradition nah,such iz life.iz bond 2happen.No woman No cry..your's nah small case slf.fear them
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by dejavski(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2014
Apparently one fresh Otondo took her heart away sad .... that's life bro just move on....there are more then 4billion one waiting for u to run into their arms grin
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by godfreyakpoguma(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2014
Ladycloud: her choice
ok
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by donami(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
I had a friend whose case was the same as the poster and after her service year she came back running after him, bt he did not take her back, even after months of her begging and she still wishes she had him today after 2 yeaRs. He has since moved.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Durchess(f): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
10 missed calls? So?
U cnt just conclude nw, 4 d fact dt she told u abt ds ICT guy doesn't mean she z fuckin him except say ur gal no sabi hold herself.
Gv her sm tym nd mk sure u c her afta d 3wks, if u still hv doubts then move on. No b by force
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Westlife2013(m): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
Give her space. Dnt call her. Take ur mind off, women are like shadow if u run after them dey run frm u bt when u run away frm dem dey run after. My ex left me for a rich guy and 2months she is back beggin for anoda chance. It is well bro
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Durchess(f): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
Sm guys jz assume its every gal dt open dia legs anyhow undecided for 3wks orientation camp 4 dt matter. Mtshceeeww.
Ur feeling insecure dts y ur crying hia. If thz no trust in d relationship then leave d gal abeg, abi ur babe na fowl undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
cococandy: You seem insecure and pushy.
Why would you be quarelling with a babe on the phone over where she is and what she is doing.
I wonder how I always manage to stumble on your posts; they reek of silliness, honestly. I conclude that you are neither here nor there because when a guy shows no concern, you lots claim he's irresponsible and doesn't care. When he shows care, he becomes INSECURE
cococandy: That's because you already have the mindset that camp is an immoral place hence you're hounding her.
what do you expect him to do with his girl in that kind of environment? If you love someone, you'd want to protect that person by all means. So sad that that's what you lots call insecure.

cococandy: Pls leave her be.
How do you expect her to have the time to answer your calls like she used to now that she's in camp and phones aren't allowed all the time?
how about a pls call me back message or a flash to acknowledge his calls?
cococandy:
10missed calls?
You're insecure
Grow up.
very soon she'll start complaining that the new guy doesn't even call her. What did she do to the one that showed concern. When such women end up marrying jerks who beat them, they come on nairaland narrating the event without pointing out how blind they were to the traits before marriage. What annoys me is that some set of wicked spiritual people will be using the opporrtunity to hate men, even the innocent ones

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by cococandy(f): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
TribalEAST: I wonder how I always manage to stumble on your posts; they reek of silliness, honestly. I conclude that you are neither here nor there because when a guy shows no concern, you lots claim he's irresponsible and doesn't care. When he shows care, he becomes INSECURE
what do you expect him to do with his girl in that kind of environment? If you love someone, you'd want to protect that person by all means. So sad that that's what you lots call insecure.

how about a pls call me back message or a flash to acknowledge his calls?
very soon she'll start complaining that the new guy doesn't even call her. What did she do to the one that showed concern. When such women end up marrying jerks who beat them, they come on nairaland narrating the event without pointing out how blind they were to the traits before marriage. What annoys me is that some set of wicked spiritual people will be using the opporrtunity to hate men, even the innocent ones
shocked angry lipsrsealed undecided
Get help.
That's all
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by MidieMeliss(f): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
You want my advice. Please wait for her to come around for a while. She's just a little bit distracted by the events unfolding in camp. She'll most definately come around.
Besides, if you guys are meant to be, you'll eventually end up together.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Westlife2013(m): 6:57am On Aug 29, 2014
Na wa o....this guy asked for advice and nt insults, geez!!!! Smh
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by ayando(m): 7:13am On Aug 29, 2014
No be man dey straff them? We have men n women who lose their senses and that is the true. @ poster, sorry for the loss cos the true is a gal/guy that truly loves will find time out to call. Me too serve abeg Ooº°Ú Ú°ºoo. Discipline is the key!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Eberex(m): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2014
MidieMeliss: You want my advice. Please wait for her to come around for a while. She's just a little bit distracted by the events unfolding in camp. She'll most definately come around.
Besides, if you guys are meant to be, you'll eventually end up together.

I don't like the statement ''if you guys are meant to be, you'll eventually end up together'', to me it sounds like a way to console oneself and take the rubbish that is going on without doing nothing about it

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by HARDDON: 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
professore: The best thing on earth that u can do is this STOP CALLING HER,if she comes back..good,if she does not come back..better

Note...the more u contact her,the more she hates u and disrespects u and u will lose all ur self esteem that u will not even be able to approach a new girl in ur life if care is not taken.

'if she comes back, good?' like crzly?

op, go do thanks giving bro! let d guy hv d sneaky sh%yt of a gurl. if she can be gotten by so little a tilt, she is mos def too cheap 4 ya! tomorrow, an alhaji wud roll arnd, promise her a ride, n she wud dump that guy too!

God has a way of revealing d wolves in ships clothings . don't even think about it, move on.

broken r/ship, they say, is better than a broken/failed marriage
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by professore(m): 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
HARDDON:

'if she comes back, good?' like crzly?

op, go do thanks giving bro! let d guy hv d sneaky sh%yt of a gurl. if she can be gotten by so little a tilt, she is mos def too cheap 4 ya! tomorrow, an alhaji wud roll arnd, promise her a ride, n she wud dump that guy too!

God has a way of revealing d wolves in ships clothings . don't even think about it, move on.

broken r/ship, they say, is better than a broken/failed marriage

The Op did not follow her to the camp to see with his eyes that she has been gotten,so she might just be reacting based on the stress she's going through at the camp,who knows?u?so let's learn how to give advice properly.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
professore:
The Op did not follow her to the camp to see with his eyes that she has been gotten,so she might just be reacting based on the stress she's going through at the camp,who knows?u?so let's learn how to give advice properly.
which stupid stress?na only am go 1st go camp,my gf went to Jos to serve,no network in d camp,yet she walks miles everyday to give me a call,pls stop tellin me she is busy,are u tryin to tell me she does not charge r phone,dat same time could be used to call her man if she is d norm,well trained lady
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by professore(m): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
[quote author=Benz4pimp]which stupid stress?na only am go 1st go camp,my gf went to Jos to serve,no network in d camp,yet she walks miles everyday to give me a call,pls stop tellin me she is busy,are u tryin to tell me she does not charge r phone,dat same time could be used to call her man if she is d norm,well trained lady
If she is the well trained girl,hmm,she would not treat her man that way no matter her experience at the camp,u made a valid point there.But still we should be patient sometimes,if she comes back,it is up to the op to accept her or say no to her.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by HARDDON: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
professore:

huh? what did I just read up there? r u a learner or a road side professor that never saw d four walls of a citadel of leaning let alone experienced NYSC camp?

what stress r u referring to? first two weeks of camp r d most stressful , after that, itz jolly ride apart from d useless lectures . know what d best time is? the last few days. d only stress u get @ ppa is that of reg, thereafter fun fun fun...

only a gullible soul would fall for that stress crap excuse u try to spin for her. the cheap thing is gone , d earlier d better he realise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by texazzpete(m): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2014
Lmao @ people using 'camp stress' as an excuse.

If there's stress, who is supposed to be the best stress reliever? Is it not the boyfriend that she should be able to talk to to unwind?

There is no level of 'camp stress' that will not leave you with some hours of idle time in mammy market or in the rooms. I'm beginning to have a serious suspicion that most of the people babbling about 'camp stress' haven't yet gone through nysc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by HARDDON: 7:34am On Aug 30, 2014
Durchess: Sm guys jz assume its every gal dt open dia legs anyhow undecided for 3wks orientation camp 4 dt matter. Mtshceeeww.
Ur feeling insecure dts y ur crying hia. If thz no trust in d relationship then leave d gal abeg, abi ur babe na fowl undecided

oh spare us the 'rash

those 3 weeks r like 3 months!

don't know y ladies can't just call a spade a spade, u lot must always find a way to coin round it.

he calls, she doesn't pick, doesn't call back, nor beep nor nothing. gurls that truly Luv theirs guys wen in camp, after d day's rigors, always call to spend time with him. no matter what. they feel lonely so dey always wano hear his voice.

so many r/ships r broken while in camp. deal with it.

n her case is even worse cos if she has been d good gurl, n suddenly d leech released , seeing d other flip of s coin, she is bound to bounce !

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by HARDDON: 7:53am On Aug 30, 2014
texazzpete: Lmao @ people using 'camp stress' as an excuse.

If there's stress, who is supposed to be the best stress reliever? Is it not the boyfriend that she should be able to talk to to unwind?

There is no level of 'camp stress' that will not leave you with some hours of idle time in mammy market or in the rooms. I'm beginning to have a serious suspicion that most of the people babbling about 'camp stress' haven't yet gone through nysc.

now thatz some1 who has actually experienced camp life !

nice tots!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Durchess(f): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2014
HARDDON:

oh spare us the 'rash

those 3 weeks r like 3 months!

don't know y ladies can't just call a spade a spade, u lot must always find a way to coin round it.

he calls, she doesn't pick, doesn't call back, nor beep nor nothing. gurls that truly Luv theirs guys wen in camp, after d day's rigors, always call to spend time with him. no matter what. they feel lonely so dey always wano hear his voice.

so many r/ships r broken while in camp. deal with it.

n her case is even worse cos if she has been d good gurl, n suddenly d leech released , seeing d other flip of s coin, she is bound to bounce !
Bliv me bro u hv trust issues or probably breaking relationships ws ur specialty @ camp.
4 Christ sake u guys kip goin on nd on abt gals sleeping around @ orientation camp we all ain't d same. Someone hs done it b4 or ppl r still doin it doesn't mean d poor gal is doing it.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
Durchess:
Bliv me bro u hv trust issues or probably breaking relationships ws ur specialty @ camp.
4 Christ sake u guys kip goin on nd on abt gals sleeping around @ orientation camp we all ain't d same. Someone hs done it b4 or ppl r still doin it doesn't mean d poor gal is doing it.
my question is U serve at all?or dem give u waiver?abi d camp wey u go,na moon e dey?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
aggiel: Op just give urself some space, stop calling and stop sending text messages, its heartbreaking when the one person u love stops picking ur calls, ignores ur sms, or worst still finally picks ur calls and talks to u in a disapproving or rude manner. I don't know why it's so common this days in relationships, one of the partner gets so distracted with work, success, stress, money and suddenly feels the other partner ain't worth talking to, and let pride get in the way.

The most annoying part, after like 6 months, when u've set things straight and decided to move on, such person comes back with stories like, bad advice from friends, I was not happy then with some things, I didn't wanna bother u with my problems, Ehn u shouldn't have given up on me if u truly loved me, u know stupid and flimsy excuses.

Op, Pls just set ur priorities straight and know wat u want, I'm sure u don't want a disappearing and appearing galfriend. If u've done all the necessary options to know the reason why she's acting funny and she still decides to take the exit door, don't force her to stay cos u might regret such forceful actions in the future.
talking from experience? Hmmmm... Been there bro and encountered just the same.

I used to be a regular caller... But when I moved on, she never believed I could stay for weeks without a call.

I have learned to adjust when need be, especially when my calls, sms etc are not being appreciated.

Omo, you no go believe say na person wey constantly call fit stay like 1 year with you hearing his voice.

I did that in 2013-early 2014... On a lady I used ask out. The day I called, she didn't believe her ears. Mid way into the conversation, she even thanked me for calling. I called her for few more times and stopped. It's been over 5 months now and I haven't spoken.

The best way is just get busy with your own problems and you will hardly know if anyone exist.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
Durchess:
Harddon has a point... You are the one missing it and probably doing so for mischievous reasons.

I never dated any girl while at NYSC sha... The only one tried do yanga and I face my work till I left.

I don't waste time to move on when the need arises... No time ma'am. I got much important things that need my attention.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / Two Church Members Fight Dirty Over Female Lover (pic) / Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.