Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Politics(enough Is Enough Forum) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics(enough Is Enough Forum) (471 Views)

APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? / Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos / Happy New Year To Politics Section Members! – Lets Discuss 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politics(enough Is Enough Forum) by djdoxxx(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
POLITICS(ENOUGH IS ENOUGH FORUM).
HERE,we discuss the pains and gains of politics...Have our votes really helped matters?We are in a country where our leaders are very corrupt!!! This forum is to cast such leaders,take strategic steps into building a better NIGERIA.Every Nigerian is free to drop views and comments.Our goal is to get millions of Nigerians to FIGHT corruption...We are not TERRORISTS!!! HOPE for a BETTER NIGERIA. https://m./1468955376694960?refid=18&_ft_&__tn__=C
Re: Politics(enough Is Enough Forum) by djdoxxx(m): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
Welcome onboard as we embark on this journey of HOPE...I must tell you,its not going to be an easy journey but we all must be ready to get to the finish line.Do enjoy the ride...
Re: Politics(enough Is Enough Forum) by djdoxxx(m): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
We are sure gonna stand for our rights....United We Stand and United We Stand...!!
Its painful that we only have few good leaders amidst the very much corrupt ones,and this is the issue in the country that we need to look into.
To start fighting corruption,we ourselves must first not be corrupt....Not all the social law enforcement officers are corrupt,and we must bring them on here...building a solid platform that contains strong individuals with values to the goal of anti-corruption is a very good way.We are looking forward to bringing this forum to reality by organizing meetings which will not see us as electronic/online speakers but as activists....!!!We will win our way to FREEDOM from bad governace.
Re: Politics(enough Is Enough Forum) by djdoxxx(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Engr Oni Ayodeji Anthony > ‎POLITICS(ENOUGH IS ENOUGH FORUM)
I saw a friend's post on facebook about 5minutes ago....he posted:'Dear God, even though am not optimistic, pls perform a miracle and make this country better for good.'.....As I read this,I quickly remembered that 'God would not do for man what man can do for himself';this prompted me to post this and I would be obliged to share it here...
see not only an iota bro,I see d bright future for us.....only we can make things happen!!! this is coined with the level of illiteracy and uneducated people in d nation.Even the so called Literates have kept mute on situations of the country...what are our Professors,Doctors and Lecturers saying!! Do they have a platform to fight for the rights of Nigerians especially the less priviledged knowing fully well that they have attained the highest level of d so-called education and are seen as enlightened people!!!permit me to say that those of them that have never fought for good politics and democracy are mediocres and I see them not only as educated illiterates but also as cowards and liars fighting only for the benefits of their nuclear family and not d nation at large!!! join our group and forward d link to ur friends....let us all come together as one and fight corruption and see to the end of it...https://m./1468955376694960?refid=18&_ft_&__tn__=C

(1) (Reply)

Gombe Youths Dump PDP For APC / Insensitive And Foolish: Washington Post Blast Pres. Jonathan Over Slogan / Mockery Of Our Collective Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.