Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. (4375 Views)

Why Are The Females The Most Controversial Gender? / Dark Skin Guys Or Light Skin Guys? / Females: The Victims Of Broken Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by bastien: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Crocz:

Dude...I've got no idea what you talking about...I'm an innocent V
virgin since 1908 abi

Well pix or............
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by ALTERNATEID: 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dark skin girl all the way.
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by MrCork: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
ALTERNATEID: Dark skin girl all the way.

angry

1 Like

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by Inik(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mr Cork why do you love light skin females?
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by MrCork: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Inik: Mr Cork why do you love light skin females?

....they look like ice cream...they act like ladies...they do not cuss people...you get a kiss....u get a hug...u get the phone number...they don't where wig ... they always remind u of orange juice and all men prefer them; angry

2 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by Inik(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

....they look like ice cream...they act like ladies...they do not cuss people...you get a kiss....u get a hug...u get the phone number...they don't where wig ... they always remind u of orange juice and all men prefer them; angry
Interesting
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by MrsChima(f): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

Team light skin females. cheesy

or

Team dark skin females? angry

The final debate...your preference?.

A bish is the same regardless of skin tone.

2 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by babadey(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsChima:

A bish is the same regardless of skin tone.

Very correct. Be her boerboel, rottweiler or samoyed. They are all bishes.
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by Rivertemz: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
Its all about looks.
Black women don't come in only two shades, there's a large spectrum of African brown skin.

I've seen ugly girls from these skin tones

And I've seen beautiful girls from these skin tones

If you're thinking of genetics, don't think that your children will come out light, just because your chick is light.
If you're a darkie or a light black man, women can be picky too. So don't get your hopes up
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by Misblah(f): 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dreyl: This fool again
he's even a bigger fool than I thought angry wasted sperm
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by Dreyl(m): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
Misblah: he's even a bigger fool than I thought angry wasted sperm
cheesycheesy
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by kalimera101: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork: ...Conclusion: from our observation so far..93% of u people hav never dated light skin females in yor life...which is clearly why yor response hav been understandably immature,ungentlemanly & aggressive. Sadly,only those of us who date light skin females can relate. no offense) embarassed

You are the immature one throwing vulgar comments everywhere.
And now someone please tell me how guys don't coax girls into bleaching their skin.
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by kalimera101: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

Like seriously undecided
One of the most stupidest reason ever for liking a light skinned girl.
My God, I must attend the award show.

1 Like

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by onstelly(f): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

Team light skin females. cheesy

or

Team dark skin females? angry

The final debate...your preference?.

Now i know you need help asap and I wonder why people do like your post, abi na you dey like am by yourself

1 Like

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by MrCork: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
kalimera101:
Like seriously undecided
One of the most stupidest reason ever for liking a light skinned girl.
My God, I must attend the award show.

^^^^this one has clearly never dated light skin female in his life.....they usualy get emotional) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by kalimera101: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

^^^^this one has clearly never dated light skin female in his life.....they usualy get emotional) undecided

Sorry. Joker-San, for not playing along with your sock fantasy.

1 Like

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by MrCork: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
...everyone believe we hate black women..then how comes every black man always calls them gold diggers ir say they hav attitude or say they materialistic or say dark skin females are always agresive or say they all prefer light skin females or even sef,say they wud rather settle with white women?..

..this thread is not against black women coz i lov all black women..this thread is only sayin out wot everyblack msn is feeling...apologies for any mis understanding!

2 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by GoodFaith: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Dark or light skin
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by Romanciella(f): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
lirusehn:
stop acting like a fool u shud be of age by now.

undecided
wow finally he speaks smiley
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by Romanciella(f): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
onstelly:

Now i know you need help asap and I wonder why people do like your post, abi na you dey like am by yourself
haha....i kinda thought i was the only one wondering
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by MrCork: 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
GoodFaith: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Dark or light skin

...^^ which eye?..clearly this one has black n white television! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by MrCork: 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Romanciella: haha....i kinda thought i was the only one wondering

....you this salmanela gyal....serriously ...u clearly turn heads when u walk pass mechanics and taxi drivers.
.do u really tink yor beautiful?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by MrCork: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
...lovit or haye it....every male beleifs light skin females r more loookable in a beautiful way and are 10 times more sqitilimulos in classynetic manner....pirrriod! angry

2 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by MrCork: 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
kgahlisho: undecidedThe obsession is getting worse...u need hlp bro

...^^^this one clearly from the village....they very confrontationnal undecided

2 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by GoodFaith: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
MrCork:

...^^ which eye?..clearly this one has black n white television! undecided
Really?
U don't have eyes
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by lirusehn(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Romanciella: wow finally he speaks smiley
emulating yu cool

1 Like

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by Romanciella(f): 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
lirusehn: emulating yu cool
cheesy
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by lirusehn(m): 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
Romanciella: cheesy
do u think his brain is working fine?

1 Like

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by Romanciella(f): 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
lirusehn: do u think his brain is working fine?
absolutely not!.... u know wat i think ..hes just trynna seek attention...nd hes just a teenager..probably within the range of 15-17...i also think hes never been to an airport...neither has he been to london or whatever he claims....
he's just fake like the word FAKE

1 Like

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by lirusehn(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
Romanciella: absolutely not!.... u know wat i think ..hes just trynna seek attention...nd hes just a teenager..probably within the range of 15-17...i also think hes never been to an airport...neither has he been to london or whatever he claims....
he's just fake like the word FAKE

That's what Nairaland has brought upon us. Lunatics keep creating threads,like that won't be enough they tend to walk Ɯi†Ђ their brains while they reason Ɯi†Ђ their feet and inturn post b*llshits for us to read. Nway! Hope yu are good?

1 Like

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by Romanciella(f): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
lirusehn:

That's what Nairaland has brought upon us. Lunatics keep creating threads,like that won't be enough they tend to walk Ɯi†Ђ their brains while they reason Ɯi†Ђ their feet and inturn post b*llshits for us to read
. Nway! Hope yu are good?
yupp u
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by lirusehn(m): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Romanciella: yupp u
nothing much Jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hahaha! What Would U Do If U Were In This Situation? (pics) / Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ??? / PHOTOS: Lesson For Every Guys Who Hunt Anything Under Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.