Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire (18281 Views)

Facts All US Citizens Need To Know About Israel And Palestine / The Difference Between Isreal And Palestine(pics) / Your Views On Israel And Palestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by steveyen(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
olusogo:

@cirmuel, (Samuel). Please, let us try to be sensitive by using our senses and our brain. Israel and Egypt share border with Gaza, a population of over 1,800,000 people, to their south is the sea, the coast of which has been taken over by Israel. Those borders have been closed, no help is allowed to seek them from outside. Gaza is one of the densely populated in the world. If Israel now call them to vacate their houses, where do you want them to run to? Should they run to the sea, or dig soil and bury themselves or become water and flow to the sea or become gas and diffuse to the atmosphere? I need an answer.
What I am saying is that the war could be averted by allow the United Nation to take charge since we are living in the global village. Israel is barbaric by taking law into their hands and consequently killing innocent people who had no alternative than to be killed by Israel.

I wonder how people think!!! They simply hav 2 move into buildings not use by HAMAS for their military operations. not the whole Gaza buildings are being used. And if Hamas refuse they shld let the world know what's happening. They dont hav to bury themselves in the soil grin grin

Let me tell you this the UN is a joke. They re being controlled by the large muslim countries who poured in money into it that's why they re being unreasonable n so dumb they dont hav a say of their own. Isreal is nt taking law into their own hands they're doing what they can do to survive. I will rather stay alive n let pple blame me than 2 be 6 feet under the earth and let pple proclaim my innocence.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
kernel504:

You called Israeli Army "overhype".
8 Arab countries came together to fight Israel in 1967, it took Israel just 6 days to win all of them,thanks.
Yes. The Six-Day war. My respect for Israel army and the discipline of their soldiers tripled after I spent a whole day reading on the war on Wikipedia.

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
datribune:

U conveniently forgot to mention d role of nuclear America in that war. Without d moral, financial & armament support frm d USA, dis rogue-state would hav been history
That's a lie. You should educate yourself more. The IDF had little or no support from the US during the war.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
SirShymex:

You don't judge the winner of a war/confrontation between countries based on casualties, especially when one has an overwhelming superiority when it comes to firepower, and the other has no army. You do so based on achieving the objectives it set out to achieve. If judging based on casualties were the yardstick to judge winners - then the Soviets who lost 20 million souls during world war 2 should have been the losers of that war, but everyone believes they defeated the Nazi's. Also, US should have be the winner of its wars against Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan - but that wasn't the case.

Yes, Israel destroyed the little infrastructures in Gaza, and killed thousands of defenseless innocent people, including women and children. However, did it achieve anything? - absolutely not. The tunnels are still there. Hamas still have the capabilities to shoot rockets at Israel. But it has managed to ostracise itself with the adventure and PR, with most people around the world supporting the Palestinians. When the negotiations are completed - it will end up removing the over three decades of blockade it has over Gaza.

There's no winner - both sides lost. And where is your sense of humanity by celebrating the brutal deaths of innocent children just to make a point?
LOL. You really are delusional. Remove the blockade on Gaza? Not in this life time. Israel knows that if the blockade in Gaza is removed without disarming Hamas then it's all over. All Hamas has achieved is destruction of it's own land and properties. All the temporary ceasefire has granted Gaza is widening of their fishing area and to allow supplies for reconstruction of Gaza come in which will be monitored. FYI Hamas is the loser here, do you know how much it costs to build a tunnel? IDF has destroyed over 90% of the tunnels and you are here spitting bollocks.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
kernel504:

We should direct this question to Hamas, when they children and woman as human shield.
So if you shooting me from the crowd of your supporters, l should wait till you kill me, when l can shoot you and your supporters.
Don't mind people like Shymexx, ask him what he would do if a man decides to hide among children and shoot at him. I'd prefer to kill and save my own life than to lose my life to some religion-deluded moro.ns that do not value theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Olammy76(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
Krak:

Go back and read about the Israel and Palestinian conflict, the root causes and the complexities involved then you will understand what I mean.

Why come here and display your ignorance and immaturity by using expletives and insults.

I repeat again: The Israeli/Palestinian Conflict does not have a lasting solution that will bring long-term peace.

Thats an assignment for you, go and find out why.

Thank You.
village head master..i understand..but dats doessn't mean we should stop praying 4 dem
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by olusogo: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
steveyen:

I wonder how people think!!! They simply hav 2 move into buildings not use by HAMAS for their military operations. not the whole Gaza buildings are being used. And if Hamas refuse they shld let the world know what's happening. They dont hav to bury themselves in the soil grin grin

Let me tell you this the UN is a joke. They re being controlled by the large muslim countries who poured in money into it that's why they re being unreasonable n so dumb they dont hav a say of their own. Isreal is nt taking law into their own hands they're doing what they can do to survive. I will rather stay alive n let pple blame me than 2 be 6 feet under the earth and let pple proclaim my innocence.

@steveven, you really did not follow Israel and Palestinian wars. Israel bombed sporadically, nowhere is safe in Gaza. It has been reported that they shed hospital, UN school, Christian cementary, mosques, hotels, markets, amongst others where no military action can never take place. They are not bothered.
So to you United Nations have become a joke or are you saying moslem countries are not suppose to be members? The last time I check every country is a member and United States can veto. We need peace in the world, any country that does not go through UN is a terrorist State because she would end committing genocide.
The Biblical Jews unjustifiably demanded the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and set the notorious thief free, the way the present Israelis are in habit of exterminating their neighbors lives in the name of cheap excuse. The world is watching, the Creator, God, the owner of earth and heaven and everything in them is watching only for an appointed time. How can a terrorist nation be destroying God's handiwork and be happy?
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by catso(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
Who owns the disputed land between Israel and Palestine?

http://www.biblebell.org/mbag/mailbagaj.html
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Krak(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
Olammy76: village head master..i understand..but dats doessn't mean we should stop praying 4 dem

The same God we pray to is the same God that both sides always claim ecncourages them to violence.

And the Bible even predicts doom about the world concerning that region. So why should we waste our time 'praying' to a God who has already sealed the fate of these people.

The hatred between the Arabs and the Jews started several thousands of years ago and if you study the Holy Books closely that hatred was fomented by the same God they worship.

Pls pray for yourselves, we have more than enough problem of ours over here.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by LagosBoi2(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
[quote
author=steveyen]

Guy u be mumu oh. How can their be a fight without losing a single
soldier especially when fighting guerrilla style soldier who hide among
their civilians like Hamas. It's record breaking for isreal 2 go into a
death trap like Gaza and only loss 65 soldiers even the almighty US,
Russia n China has nt been able 2 achieve that feat. Isreal has always
been accepting egyptian ceasefire it's Hamas that has been turning it
down always. [/quote]

maybe that's what they told you on CNN, By calling me mumu does not make you more reasonable. Have you ever asked yourself what the fight groups actually want? the 51days war on Gaza according to isreal is to dis-arm the fighting groups and destroy tunnels, The night the ceasefire was announced Hamas still fired rockets meaning they are still very much armed and organized even if they have suffered heavy losses, according to military anaylist, that is not what we call defeat considering the fire power and strong defence of isreal compared to hamas.

Please look for more information to educate yourself
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
oluafolabi: LOL. You really are delusional. Remove the blockade on Gaza? Not in this life time. Israel knows that if the blockade in Gaza is removed without disarming Hamas then it's all over. All Hamas has achieved is destruction of it's own land and properties. All the temporary ceasefire has granted Gaza is widening of their fishing area and to allow supplies for reconstruction of Gaza come in which will be monitored. FYI Hamas is the loser here, do you know how much it costs to build a tunnel? IDF has destroyed over 90% of the tunnels and you are here spitting bollocks.

I don't like calling people stark illiterates(I really don't) but you are a stark illiterate.

Pray tell me how the blockade has negated or stopped Hamas apart from making the lives of the innocent gazans miserable? And they have been under it for decades.

If Biafra couldn't survive just one year of blockade, now imagine what those folks have been going through for decades. Just pray you never go through what these folks are going through else you won't open your putrid mouth to spew nonsense.

With folks like you alive - there is absolutely no hope for humanity.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
SirShymex:

I don't like calling people stark illiterates(I really don't) but you are a stark illiterate.

Pray tell me how the blockade has negated or stopped Hamas apart from making the lives of the innocent gazans miserable? And they have been under it for decades.

If Biafra couldn't survive just one year of blockade, now imagine what those folks have been going through for decades. Just pray you never go through what these folks are going through else you won't open your putrid mouth to spew nonsense.

With folks like you alive - there is absolutely no hope for humanity.
LOL. I'm more humanist than you'd ever be. But if the Gazans are suffering now, it's because of the choice they made. They chose Hamas over Abass.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
oluafolabi: LOL. I'm more humanist than you'd ever be. But if the Gazans are suffering now, it's because of the choice they made. They chose Hamas over Abass.

Clown, what do you know about humanism, you wicked soul?

And how about tell us how innocent gazans caused what they are going through when Israel created Hamas?

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by datribune: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
oluafolabi: That's a lie. You should educate yourself more. The IDF had little or no support from the US during the war.

Familiarize urself wit d role of d cold war in dat conflict & u will understand.
It is shameful dat d IDF considers bombing sleeping children in a UN facility or children playing on a beach as self-defence. d zionist baby killers feel strong when engaged in an unfair fight wit hamas & their crude, home-made missiles or when they go on a rampage killing & maiming innocent children staying at designated safe houses & hospitals or when engaged in battles wit stone-throwing kids. d IDF is pathetic. Imagine, rag-tag hamas fought them to a standstill. Lol.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by aurorae: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
datribune:

Familiarize urself wit d role of d cold war in dat conflict & u will understand.
It is shameful dat d IDF considers bombing sleeping children in a UN facility or children playing on a beach as self-defence. d zionist baby killers feel strong when engaged in an unfair fight wit hamas & their crude, home-made missiles or when they go on a rampage killing & maiming innocent children staying at designated safe houses & hospitals or when engaged. in battles wit stone-throwing kids. d IDF is pathetic. Imagine, rag-tag hamas fought them to a standstill. Lol.

hm u should start with the three teenagers hamas purposely killed that set off the whole thing. then we can start taking sides.if the people of Gaz a care for their lives they'll start taking punitive measures to protect it.they are doing living in silence not unlike what we here in Nigeria are practicing. until the people truly desire and fight for change, nothing gives.and don't even get one started on the hamas organisation that obviously does not give a hoot using the lives of its citizens in a game of Russian roulette. oh let's hide the bombs here, the stupid Israelis wouldn't dare bomb an apartment building.
while on the other side of the spectrum I do not support the way the Israelis went about their operations in the killing of innocent civilians.but let us remember that its war and there is no fairness found in wartime cos I'm pretty sure that if hamas were given half the opportunity they would instantly choose to desertify the entire Israel.I still stand by Obama's words in that every country has a right to defend its very livelihood. while the whole thing hurts me deeply.its life, governments fighting for power and ego while the innocent one's are left to perish in the crossfire.sincerely the world needs help.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by SurePresident: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
EternalBeing: The fight dragged for so long because Israel was just too considerate, they should have given hamas the full dose of their wicked desire to wipe out Israel's civilians. 98% of the heavy rockets launched against Israel were targeted at highly populated Israeli civilian areas(women and children inclusive). If not for the IDD System that intercepts the rockets in the sky... Conversely, godly-hearted Israel will always sound siren to warn civilians whenever they want to bomb any hamas stronghold despite knowing fully well that the civilians are heartless collaborators. For example, countless heavy rockets were being fired from a high school were bombs and weapons had been stockpiled, the school knew it, the students allow themselves as human shield. Palestine was playing on soft heart of Israel. Israel sounded the warning for all civilians to move before bombing the school. Israel should have been bombing them all without any prior warning! Yes, they all wish Israel evil, why should Israel have mercy on their enemies. Israel!!! What is worth doing at all is what doing very well, next time, mercilessly bomb them all! In warfare all is fair. In few days they would have all have been on their knees begging for mercy.
Yes, Israel is being too considerate. If they had waged the war with equal level of wickedness and hatered that Palestine have for Isreal, the war would have ended within few days.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by datribune: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
oluafolabi: Don't mind people like Shymexx, ask him what he would do if a man decides to hide among children and shoot at him. I'd prefer to kill and save my own life than to lose my life to some religion-deluded moro.ns that do not value theirs.

JOHN KERRY - "It's a hell of a pinpoint operation. We got to get over there." that was d USA secretary of state caught on an open mic criticizing Israeli indiscriminate bombing of civilians. Answer dis - if hamas was firing a rocket frm a Tel-Aviv market wit Israeli civilians in it, will d Israeli army bomb dat market?. Israel continues wit dis criminalty because they know dat there ar no consequencies as their own children ar safe wit d iron defence dome protecting them & because hamas's home-made rockets ar no match.
Pls be clear. d Palestinian struggle is not a religious conflict. it is about an illegal land grab by zionists & a people's patriotic resistance to occupation.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Krak(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
SurePresident:
Yes, Israel is being too considerate. If they had waged the war with equal level of wickedness and hatered that Palestine have for Isreal, the war would have ended within few days.

Very true.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by aurorae: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
SurePresident:

in a very big way I get this point of reasoning.what really annoys me though is why all the people hitting on Israelis do not consider the vulnerability Israel right now, wiki Israel and see all the dangerous enemies they have on every side.what would u all say if it was our dear NIGERIA in this case.do test the shoe on the other feet and see how it feels.through history they have had to fight to keep themselves going. what should they do kill each other into extinction?
we human are the beginning and end of all our problems.and the million dollar question still remains WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by datribune: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
aurorae:

hm u should start with the three teenagers hamas purposely killed that set off the whole thing. then we can start taking sides.if the people of Gaz a care for their lives they'll start taking punitive measures to protect it.they are doing living in silence not unlike what we here in Nigeria are practicing. until the people truly desire and fight for change, nothing gives.and don't even get one started on the hamas organisation that obviously does not give a hoot using the lives of its citizens in a game of Russian roulette. oh let's hide the bombs here, the stupid Israelis wouldn't dare bomb an apartment building.
while on the other side of the spectrum I do not support the way the Israelis went about their operations in the killing of innocent civilians.but let us remember that its war and there is no fairness found in wartime cos I'm pretty sure that if hamas were given half the opportunity they would instantly choose to desertify the entire Israel.I still stand by Obama's words in that every country has a right to defend its very livelihood. while the whole thing hurts me deeply.its life, governments fighting for power and ego while the innocent one's are left to perish in the crossfire.sincerely the world needs help.

U ar grossly mistaken. Hamas did not kidnap d 3 illegal settlers. d Israelis hav accepted dat it was not hamas but a "lone cell" not under orders frm hamas. Dude, d illegal settlers were not even kidnapped in gaza but in d west bank, an area dat is not controlled by hamas. d truth is dat Satanyahu was unhappy wit d new found unity between fatah & hamas & merely used d series of events dat followed d kidnap to go after hamas. He even lied about d kidnap of d IDF soldier Hadar Goldin, in order to keep on killing innocent people.
Hamas is democratically elected & cares about their citizens & d citizens care about them. Gazans ar totally united in their resistance to d occupation & hamas is d resistance. d people ar focussed on d big picture - their liberation, that's why inspite of d losses they've suffered u do not see any demonstrations against hamas?. d demonstrations ar all against d occupation & wit their resolve just as it happened in apartheid south africa, dis people will be free.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Bellfun(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
datribune:

That's what Satanyahu & d zionists want but it ain't gonna happen. Hamas is d resistance. d resistance is hamas. Hamas is democratically elected. d choice is 4 Israel to make. d Palestinians will continue wit d struggle until Satanyahu's extreme far right govt stops building illegal settlements on d land of d future state of Palestine & opts 4 genuine peace.

Well that's ur opinion but d statement I made is pure reality!!!...or can u categorically tell me that hamas won't break this ceasefire?..and that the destruction of gaza won't continue?...bro,its a cycle..a cycle of "build and destroy" gaza!
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
WOW... I REALLY NEVER KNEW THAT THERE ARE ZIONISTS IN 9JA. THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY IN ISRAEL.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by real86(m): 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
alqaeda: Just proves that the siege and bombings can never break the will of a determined people. Israel has been defeated. All their targets from the beginning were never achieved. Stopping of rockets was never and will never be achieved. Destroying of tunnels was not achieved. Continuing with the siege not achieved. So what have they achieved. Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him ma no go sleep. You want to live in peace but don't want others to. You want to kill other children but don't want yours killed. It's not possible. Congrats to the Palestinians.
you are very funny. Who's economy is badly affected, who lost more lives. Your reasoning is just like that of these evil extremists arab. Ready to loose an entire family just to pass a senseless message. If them like make them throw another rocket.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
Zionists trying to gain world public sympathy since 1948 for that holocaust that's nothing more than a myth.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by FILUX(m): 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dat is nt d end of d war. Dere wil b a bigger batle ahead of Izrael & dat wil bring abt Izrael salvation, & d gentils time wil end.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Octaves(m): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
Some islamist bigots here are comparing the blockade of Gaza to arpatheid. Only gullible chickens will subscribe to that piece of trash analogy. Isreal captured sinai, golan heights, west bank etc during a war instigated by about 8 arab nations on them. Some moronic jihadist here was asking why Israel didn't stay within d borders assigned to them but has conveniently decided to forget that Israel was attacked by many arab nations bent on exterminating them at once. And in the course of the fight, Israel captured parts of their territories. Instead of them to seek peace. The lob rockets into israel to provoke action and then hasten to throw a weep party for the world to deceive gullible people. If the hamas weren't so bent on exterminating Israel (to their own detriment) which is an important part of their agenda and has sought peace with israel. A peace treaty would have materialised a long time ago and they would be enjoying control of their territories just like Egypt is enjoying Sinai penisula after the peace treaty with Israel and Israel withdrew their citizens and destroyed their settlements there. Who is Gaza? They want the upper hand in negotiations when they are a defeated people. One thing that has struck me in all this is that you will find more muslim people criticising Israel than the ones criticising Isis or other terror groups.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by oge4real(f): 12:23am On Aug 28, 2014
SirShymex:

You don't judge the winner of a war/confrontation between countries based on casualties, especially when one has an overwhelming superiority when it comes to firepower, and the other has no army. You do so based on achieving the objectives it set out to achieve. If judging based on casualties were the yardstick to judge winners - then the Soviets who lost 20 million souls during world war 2 should have been the losers of that war, but everyone believes they defeated the Nazi's. Also, US should have be the winner of its wars against Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan - but that wasn't the case.

Yes, Israel destroyed the little infrastructures in Gaza, and killed thousands of defenseless innocent people, including women and children. However, did it achieve anything? - absolutely not. The tunnels are still there. Hamas still have the capabilities to shoot rockets at Israel. But it has managed to ostracise itself with the adventure and PR, with most people around the world supporting the Palestinians. When the negotiations are completed - it will end up removing the over three decades of blockade it has over Gaza.

There's no winner - both sides lost. And where is your sense of humanity by celebrating the brutal deaths of innocent children just to make a point?

Oh please do not dare draw me into a tangle of words by this your last sentence! You are clearly "one of them".
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by EMANY01(m): 6:28am On Aug 28, 2014
SirShymex:

The first thing here is that: did Hamas claim the murder of those boys?

Israel controls Gaza, with gazillion of informants there. So if it actually wanted to find the killers of those boys(if it weren't a false flag), without ulterior motives - it's something it could've done easily. However, it's more interested in the systematic destruction of Gaza.

However, it started with airstrikes, with the hope that Hamas will retaliate with rockets - cheeky folks.

You know you lied here.Hamas killed those boys don't pretend like you do not know that even Hamas has confessed to the killings.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by EMANY01(m): 6:34am On Aug 28, 2014
GuyFawkes:
Iran won't do jack wit it if she has it its just for deterrent purposes.Pakistan is a very large and unstable muslim state full of radicals and I don't remember them using it,they need it to keep India in check anyway.
The psychos in North korea also bluff all the time with theirs.
The real opponents of Iran are the Saudis cos of the Sunni Shia divide,if Iran has it then the Saudis will want one also.
No one really wants to start armageddon honestly.

If the west stupidly allows Iran to acquire nukes be sure the Saudis and the gulf cooperation council will get theirs then you will know the real meaning of nuclear threat.
Self restraint is not a virtue found in the middle east save perhaps for Israel.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by EMANY01(m): 6:54am On Aug 28, 2014
oluafolabi: That's a lie. You should educate yourself more. The IDF had little or no support from the US during the war.

If anything only when the Israelis made it clear to the Americans that if got overrun by the Arabs,they will nuke their capitals did the US change its neutral stance.The won the war before bulk of the support shipments arrived.
The off shot of that way is why the US now has massive arms storage facility in Israel.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by EMANY01(m): 7:05am On Aug 28, 2014
datribune:

JOHN KERRY - "It's a hell of a pinpoint operation. We got to get over there." that was d USA secretary of state caught on an open mic criticizing Israeli indiscriminate bombing of civilians. Answer dis - if hamas was firing a rocket frm a Tel-Aviv market wit Israeli civilians in it, will d Israeli army bomb dat market?. Israel continues wit dis criminalty because they know dat there ar no consequencies as their own children ar safe wit d iron defence dome protecting them & because hamas's home-made rockets ar no match.
Pls be clear. d Palestinian struggle is not a religious conflict. it is about an illegal land grab by zionists & a people's patriotic resistance to occupation.

Yes and Netanyahu whipped his ass like the sissy he and his boss (Obama) are telling them not to second guess him again.
The Israelis know a threat when the see one and are resolved to do WHATEVER IS NECESSARY TO ELIMINATE those threats.
The CURRENT American government pussyfoot and vacillate until they have a problem as big as Isis caused by their inaction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jamal Khashoggi's murder: Saudi Leader Immune From Prosecution, US Tells Court / Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime / Ghana’s President Fires Communication Director Over Speech plagiarism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.