Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire (18284 Views)

Facts All US Citizens Need To Know About Israel And Palestine / The Difference Between Isreal And Palestine(pics) / Your Views On Israel And Palestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by samally: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibnsultan01: Thank you. Do you know that there are 1000's sucide operatives around the world ready for deployed if Tehran is attack. (IRGC,Hizbollah etc)

And remember there are 5000's that are ready, and on standby to repel them....

What we want is peace...But, there cant't be peace because the end is near and satan is working hard to repel people from entering the kingdom of God...

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2014
aurenflani:

Shove that lie down ur azzhole u stinking liar!
What part is a lie? Plus stay off my "azzhole" I'm straight.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by cirmuell(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2014
samally:

And remember there are 5000's that are ready, and on standby to repel them....

What we want is peace...But, there cant't be peace because the end is near and satan is working hard to repel people from entering the kingdom of God...
please tell him that for one terrorist there's a thousand ready to repel him.

Some percents of the Israeli army are 'lone' soldiers.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by dontalk: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2014
Empiree:

Do these White people look Jews of the time of Moses and Jesus to you?. Do they have any connection with prophets?. These are European Jews (Europeans who converted to Judaism)

Please where can we find the Jews of the time of Moses and Jesus on earth now?
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Chynx(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2014
alqaeda: [s]Just proves that the siege and bombings can never break the will of a determined people. Israel has been defeated. All their targets from the beginning were never achieved. Stopping of rockets was never and will never be achieved. Destroying of tunnels was not achieved. Continuing with the siege not achieved. So what have they achieved. Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him ma no go sleep. You want to live in peace but don't want others to. You want to kill other children but don't want yours killed. It's not possible. Congrats to the Palestinians. [/s]

This is the dumbest writeup I have ever read.

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by anag0900: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2014
all I see here are bunch of mainstream media brainwashed androids, y'all need loads of Gideon Levy articles to detoxify... the world is definitely an irony where the aggressor is painted as the victim.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Ibnsultan01: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2014
cirmuell: and that is why people of other faith always say "all Muslim are terrorist"(though i don't subscribe to that) grin

In the end, what matters is world peace.
Tehran should refrain from always threatening the existence of Jews(these guys are not planning to experience what they went through in the hands of Hitler again, and at that will use ANY means no prevent it). Tehran(among others) is a threat to world peace and the existence of human race as a whole. Don't make the mistake of narrowing your view to the beef between Israel/Tehran or Muslim world alone...rather the effect on the human race.
Those Guys are use as a FallOUT measure just like the US Nuclear subs ready to deploy if America is attack.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by anag0900: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2014
Chynx:

This is the dumbest writeup I have ever read.

why??
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Ibnsultan01: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2014
cirmuell: please tell him that for one terrorist there's a thousand ready to repel him.

Some percents of the Israeli army are 'lone' soldiers.
I believe Tel aviv and tehran should stop there madness. Tel aviv has Nuclear capabilities Tehran has the ryt if IT WANTS to develop Nukes. The WORLD will be a better place without Nuclear weapons and aggressors
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by dontalk: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2014
delishpot:

Where all isrealis living in Poland and Austria? Dontjews have a homeland? Was their homeland empty and all of them moved to germany?
To me, its like if KKK were killing naija peeps in the USA and some of them escape, does that mean they have no place to go? Does that mean they have no country where their fathers are from? Where they can be helped to resettle and start life afresh even if they were not born there.
That is one thing I dont get. Couldnt the jews have gone back to their ancestral land? Abi dem no get land at all at all ni? Where were the rest of the jews who were in in germany? Or Europe ?

Exactly on point. I wonder where the supposed 20% of the 'original' jews are now living on the earth.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by oge4real(f): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2014
alqaeda: Just proves that the siege and bombings can never break the will of a determined people. Israel has been defeated. All their targets from the beginning were never achieved. Stopping of rockets was never and will never be achieved. Destroying of tunnels was not achieved. Continuing with the siege not achieved. So what have they achieved. Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him ma no go sleep. You want to live in peace but don't want others to. You want to kill other children but don't want yours killed. It's not possible. Congrats to the Palestinians.

When I saw people dancing on TV, I thought it was all a joke. After reading this your comment, it dawned on me that common sense is really more scarce than we know it.
Imagine celebrating in front of your demolished home and declaring yourself a winner against someone you barely even know his own address.
On another note, maybe Palestinian media is restricted to feeds by Hamas.
2100 vs 64 casualties= no try am again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by datribune: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2014
kernel504:

Let me start by, that the world is not fair.
Every tribe in Nigeria wants independence except the Hausa, now does it give room for the-want-away people to start creating unrest?
I expect Hamas as a political wing to aid the plight of Palestines, not engaging civilians into guerilla welfare.

I'm not sure about ur comments on nigeria. Comparing d situation of d various tribes in Nigeria to d case of d Palestinians doesn't make sense.The tribes in nigeria ar Nigerians wit all their legal rights guaranteed. Can u say d same about Palestinians?. U can only compare d plight of d palestinians to d plight of d blacks in apartheid south africa because d ideology of zionism is d same as d ideology of apartheid.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by olusogo: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2014
Arty2014: Because Hamas never allowed reporters to take videos or photos of their rocket launchers in civilian areas, Israel’s real claims -- that Hamas is launching from civilian areas -- could not be proven, until now. But thanks to a couple of very brave reporters, the truth has come out in vivid color! Hamas has indeed placed rocket launchers in civilian areas!

@Arty2014. I really like your comment. But before you can get somethings right you need to put yourself in another man's shoe. I can see a number of places bombed by Israel including several Hospitals, story buildings, sky scrappers, among others. While we can not close our eyes to the fact that Hamas placed their rocket launchers in civilian areas, what MEASURES did Israeli forces put in place to save the children, women, teenagers, markets, hospitals, schools, civilians, amongst others that they destroyed? I saw pictures of tall buildings that were destroyed and where are the rocket launchers they claimed they were bombing? In the same vein why has Nigeria army not bombed the whole of Sambisa Forest because of Boko Haram. They will not do that because many lives will be lost including the abducted innocent girls that were abducted, the ecosystem will also be affected. Israel did not care about the children, nor the women and the innocent civilians talkless of the ecosystem. Can we call Israel a State terrorist?
When Iraq encroached Kuwait's land in the 90s, America took them to United Nation and the Allied force decided to fight Iraq. Israel has continuously occupying Palestinian's land, several treaties have been passed, Israel refuses and no Allied Force is there to fight for Palestine. Can We call Israel a State terrorist?
Cameroon took Nigeria to world court because of Bakassi Peninsula, Nigeria land that was conceded to Cameroon by the colonialists involving Germany, Britain and French. Abacha was to go into war and Cameroon could not dare try to fight. Obasanjo decided to allow the peace to reign and allowed United Nation through World Court intervention. The judgement favored Cameroon, Nigeria ceded Bakasi to Cameroon without war and the peace reigns. Israel alleged Hamas of kidnapping three persons. In a civilized and global world, what stopped Israel from taking Hamas to United Nation? Israel took to war about 65 person was killed on their side and they were succeeded in killing over 2000 Palestinians with several properties destroyed. Can we conclude Israel is uncivilized by taking law into their hands if at all we are to justify their madness? Can we call Israel a terrorist State?

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by cirmuell(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibnsultan01: I believe Tel aviv and tehran should stop there madness. Tel aviv has Nuclear capabilities Tehran has the ryt if IT WANTS to develop Nukes. The WORLD will be a better place without Nuclear weapons and aggressors
for self defence, yes, nothing bad in that...hell, I even wish we have our own too. But who knows what Iran can do with one if she has it...that is what the World fears and it's not even Tehran alone, DPRK(a non muslim State) inclusive. So it's not even about religion now.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Chynx(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2014
anag0900:

why??

Scroll through pages 0-5. I am not the only person who shares same opinion. undecided
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by alobam1: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2014
olusogo:

@Arty2014. I really like your comment. But before you can get somethings right you need to put yourself in another man's shoe. I can see a number of places bombed by Israel including several Hospitals, story buildings, sky scrappers, among others. While we can not close our eyes to the fact that Hamas placed their rocket launchers in civilian areas, what MEASURES did Israeli forces put in place to save the children, women, teenagers, markets, hospitals, schools, civilians, amongst others that they destroyed? I saw pictures of tall buildings that were destroyed and where are the rocket launchers they claimed they were bombing? In the same vein why has Nigeria army not bombed the whole of Sambisa Forest because of Boko Haram. They will not do that because many lives will be lost including the abducted innocent girls that were abducted, the ecosystem will also be affected. Israel did not care about the children, nor the women and the innocent civilians talkless of the ecosystem. Can we call Israel a State terrorist?
When Iraq encroached Kuwait's land in the 90s, America took them to United Nation and the Allied force decided to fight Iraq. Israel has continuously occupying Palestinian's land, several treaties have been passed, Israel refuses and no Allied Force is there to fight for Palestine. Can We call Israel a State terrorist?
Cameroon took Nigeria to world court because of Bakassi Peninsula, Nigeria land that was conceded to Cameroon by the colonialists involving Germany, Britain and French. Abacha was to go into war and Cameroon could not dare try to fight. Obasanjo decided to allow the peace to reign and allowed United Nation through World Court intervention. The judgement favored Cameroon, Nigeria ceded Bakasi to Cameroon without war and the peace reigns. Israel alleged Hamas of kidnapping three persons. In a civilized and global world, what stopped Israel from taking Hamas to United Nation? Israel took to war about 65 person was killed on their side and they were succeeded in killing over 2000 Palestinians with several properties destroyed. Can we conclude Israel is uncivilized by taking law into their hands if at all we are to justify their madness? Can we call Israel a terrorist State?

Broda..I am not and has never being in support of isreal for having taken over these people's land claiming it's their god that told them to do so..However,As for what Isreal did to save Civilians,Isreal should be given a thumbs-up on that..They sent leaflets written in Arabic telling Civilians to leave all those areas before they starting bombing..Something even the almighty America would never do against their Enemies..On this i give them a thumbs-up...On others,I do not support them..

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by cirmuell(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2014
olusogo:

Dude talking about measures, the Israeli army always warn palestinians to leave those areas Hamas use as Operation base. Stop being a bigot undecided

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by cirmuell(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2014
alobam1:

Broda..I am not and has never being in support of isreal for having taken over these people's land claiming it's their god that told them to do so..However,As for what Isreal did to save Civilians,Isreal should be given a thumbs-up on that..They sent leaflets written in Arabic telling Civilians to leave all those areas before they starting bombing..Something even the almighty America would never do against their Enemies..On this i give them a thumbs-up...On others,I do not support them..
Bless you, what kind of army warns it enemy of impending attack.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Chynx(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2014
olusogo:

What are you saying?

Where the missiles hauled at Isreal from Hamas meant to kill insects on impact? Isreal did well to protect her citizens while Hamas foolishly gave no rat's a$$ about the safety of Palestinians.

Mind you, Isreal always sent out warning signals prior to most attacks, which where in ressponse to fired missiles from Hamas and aimed at crippling Hamas' militancy against Isreal. These warnings were previously ignored by the Palestinians who believe so much in Hamas and their suicidal lifestyle.

Lately, they needn't much persuasion to know that Isreal meant business. That, we saw before those high rise buildings were brought down!

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by doffman: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2014
HONNESSTY: A two state solution is the only measure that will pave the way for peace. In my opinion Israel are the real terrorist, killing defensless civilians doesnt make you the super power but the 'big terrorist' of the world. It is a shame. If they claim they are strong then they should just try an atack iran. Iran wil not respond by sending israel rocket but hundred thousand missiles
Well said.1million likes
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by doffman: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
kernel504:

Sorry bro... The two parties (Hamas and Israeli) involved have been asked to come to table without conditions.
Please upload a link that says the Israeli have agreed to removing the blockade in Gaza.
See d evidence here below:
http://edition.presstv.ir/mobile/detail.aspx?id=376726
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by xtervaganza(m): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
alqaeda: Just proves that the siege and bombings can never break the will of a determined people. Israel has been defeated. All their targets from the beginning were never achieved. Stopping of rockets was never and will never be achieved. Destroying of tunnels was not achieved. Continuing with the siege not achieved. So what have they achieved. Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him ma no go sleep. You want to live in peace but don't want others to. You want to kill other children but don't want yours killed. It's not possible. Congrats to the Palestinians.
your name says it all

You're one huge bastard!

Alqeada? Seriously?

I'm sure your dumb brain don't realise Palestine are the real losers here

Oponu

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Olammy76(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
Krak:

Some prayers cannot be answered. This is one of them.
do u kw wot pains me most..is wen some one posted rubbish due to his/her foolishness and some bingo start liking it...had it been u av experienced non-stop fight between 2 areas in ur state dat people jst got injured every day include u...am verry sure u wnt say dix rubbish.....damn u
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Lordlexyy: 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
LagosBoi2:

So you think palestinians are celebrating the death of the people?, you guys can be funny in reasoning. They are not able to reach a deal for weeks before now because isreal did not consider the demands on hamas, Isreal now agrees to some of their demands and promised to discuss the rest. Usually palestinians get killed without a single isreali soldiers death but it's different this time, a whole 64.
A typical bloody arab! So the death of the innocent palastinians means nothing to you over a handful of Isreali soldiers? If the Israeli had indiscriminately launch attacks the way Hamas did, do you think one single stone will be left in palastine? Israelis were human enough to select targeted areas which unfortunately killed some civilians( probably accomplice). Note: the condition for the cease fire doesnot include the sea and land blockade, which means Israel still controls the whole palastinian territory. The agreement reach is to allow the opening of border lines still monitored by Israeli to allow food and other humanitarian materials to come in.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by laytoshtwo: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
What are you saying?
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
oge4real:

When I saw people dancing on TV, I thought it was all a joke. After reading this your comment, it dawned on me that common sense is really more scarce than we know it.
Imagine celebrating in front of your demolished home and declaring yourself a winner against someone you barely even know his own address.
On another note, maybe Palestinian media is restricted to feeds by Hamas.
2100 vs 64 casualties= no try am again.

You don't judge the winner of a war/confrontation between countries based on casualties, especially when one has an overwhelming superiority when it comes to firepower, and the other has no army. You do so based on achieving the objectives it set out to achieve. If judging based on casualties were the yardstick to judge winners - then the Soviets who lost 20 million souls during world war 2 should have been the losers of that war, but everyone believes they defeated the Nazi's. Also, US should have be the winner of its wars against Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan - but that wasn't the case.

Yes, Israel destroyed the little infrastructures in Gaza, and killed thousands of defenseless innocent people, including women and children. However, did it achieve anything? - absolutely not. The tunnels are still there. Hamas still have the capabilities to shoot rockets at Israel. But it has managed to ostracise itself with the adventure and PR, with most people around the world supporting the Palestinians. When the negotiations are completed - it will end up removing the over three decades of blockade it has over Gaza.

There's no winner - both sides lost. And where is your sense of humanity by celebrating the brutal deaths of innocent children just to make a point?

3 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by lilprinze: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
Repteam:

Dumb comment. Those who liked ur comment dumb as well! Evil minded people.
who have evil mind like the Arabs, they are always the beginning or genesis of any trouble between them and oder countries they were the who once who first stepped on Israel toes before Israel retaliated with full force. Just like what their brothers in North East Nigeria are killing people like chickens with out any justifiable reason. Am talking out of experience.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by kernel504(m): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
doffman:
See d evidence here below:
http://edition.presstv.ir/mobile/detail.aspx?id=376726

Thanks for the link.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by datribune: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
cirmuell: Dude talking about measures, the Israeli army always warn palestinians to leave those areas Hamas use as Operation base. Stop being a bigot undecided

And u don't see anything wrong in that?. U probably consider bombing sleeping children in a UN facility or children playing on a beach as self-defence. shameful. d zionist baby killers went on d rampage, killing & maiming innocent children staying at designated safe houses & hospitals while bigots like u cheered them on. Answer dis
- if hamas was firing a rocket frm a Tel-Aviv market wit Israeli civilians in it, will d Israeli army bomb dat market?. Israel continues wit dis criminalty because they know dat there ar no consequencies as their own children ar safe wit d American iron defence dome & because hamas rockets ar no match.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Chynx(m): 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Lordlexyy: A typical bloody arab! So the death of the innocent palastinians means nothing to you over a handful of Isreali soldiers? If the Israeli had indiscriminately launch attacks the way Hamas did, do you think one single stone will be left in palastine? Israelis were human enough to select targeted areas which unfortunately killed some civilians( probably accomplice). Note: the condition for the cease fire doesnot include the sea and land blockade, which means Israel still controls the whole palastinian territory. The agreement reach is to allow the opening of border lines still monitored by Israeli to allow food and other humanitarian materials to come in.

You are right about Isreal not launching indiscriminate attacks at Gaza...unlike Hamas, at Isreal.

Isreal has also agreed to extend Gaza's offshore by about 10 kilometers.

To me, Isreal is srill very much in control. Palestinians can celebrate a "win" ...but I prefer to belong to the "losing" part in this case.

It is on air right now that Hamas simply accepted THE SAME DEAL THAT WAS OFFERED A MONTH AGO. So who chickened out this time...after allowing so many innocent souls to die?

Evil will always be kicked against by every right thinking human!
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by kernel504(m): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
SirShymex:

You don't judge the winner of a war/confrontation between countries based on casualties, especially when one has an overwhelming superiority when it comes to firepower, and the other has no army. You do so based on achieving the objectives it set out to achieve. If judging based on casualties were the yardstick to judge winners - then the Soviets who lost 20 million souls during world war 2 should have been the losers of that war, but everyone believes they defeated the Nazi's. Also, US should have be the winner of its wars against Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan - but that wasn't the case.

Yes, Israel destroyed the little infrastructures in Gaza, and killed thousands of defenseless innocent people, including women and children. However, did it achieve anything? - absolutely not. The tunnels are still there. Hamas still have the capabilities to shoot rockets at Israel. But it has managed to ostracise itself with the adventure and PR, with most people around the world supporting the Palestinians. When the negotiations are completed - it will end up removing the over three decades of blockade it has over Gaza.

There's no winner - both sides lost. And where is your sense of humanity by celebrating the brutal deaths of innocent children just to make a point?

We should direct this question to Hamas, when they children and woman as human shield.
So if you shooting me from the crowd of your supporters, l should wait till you kill me, when l can shoot you and your supporters.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by kernel504(m): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
SirShymex:

We should direct this question to Hamas, when they are using children and woman as human shield.
So if you shooting me from the crowd of your supporters, l should wait till you kill me, when l can shoot you and your supporters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jamal Khashoggi's murder: Saudi Leader Immune From Prosecution, US Tells Court / South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy / US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.