Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire (18537 Views)

Facts All US Citizens Need To Know About Israel And Palestine / The Difference Between Isreal And Palestine(pics) / Your Views On Israel And Palestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
[size=1].
pt]. .[/size]

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
kernel504:
Am enjoying you. Do you know what it feels like to be attacked by 8 countries at once? They wanted to clear Israel from the map of the world
1. Do you support the invasion of Israel by 8 Arabia countries?
N O T E: The Land ( Gaza, West bank and Gothen Height) in question were sieged after Israel won that war.
Nigeria lost Bakassi to Cameroon in the cause of war, what happened in World Court?
They won

And when did 8 Arab countries invade Israel, and were the Palestinians involved?

Israel was the aggressor in both wars. If it hadn't taken over different areas allocated to Palestine after its creation in 1948, it wouldn't have been attacked. It was attacked by: Egypt, Syria, and Jordan - with Iraq supporting them. And the only reason why they attacked was because they believed Israel will expand further into their territories. The Americans and Europe saved Israel, because those Arab countries were allies of the Soviets back then. The whole thing was more or less part of the cold war.

Anyway, both Gaza and West Bank aren't conquered territories - only Golan height is and Israel still controls Golan. Read more about history.

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
ooseven:
Sequence of events

3 boys missing

v
v

Later found dead, supposedly killed by hamas

v
v

Israeli extremists retaliate and kill a palestinian boy

v
v

Rocket head towards Israel

v
v Israel retaliates

Questions for you:

1. If you were the president of Israel, what actions would you take to fight Hamas.

2. If you were the president of Israel, how will you assure your people that they will not be slaughtered once a full fledged Palestinian state exists seeing that the 100% withdrawal from Gaza, did not bring peace and seeing that the Hamas leader consistently states that he will not acknowledge Israel's right to exist.

3. A war was fought, and Israel won and seized territories belonging to its adversaries, how is it 'occupied'.

4. Do you really believe that this conflict is about land

Last point:

BOTH SIDES ARE WRONG!!! I know the hipster thing to do these days is to wholly blame Israel and say 'go back to '48 border and there will be peace', oh stop the blockade, oh free palestine, stop killing women and children.....but we all know the conflict is wholly idealogical and originates from the hearts and mind of both Israeli and Palestinian extremist rulers.

The first thing here is that: did Hamas claim the murder of those boys?

Israel controls Gaza, with gazillion of informants there. So if it actually wanted to find the killers of those boys(if it weren't a false flag), without ulterior motives - it's something it could've done easily. However, it's more interested in the systematic destruction of Gaza.

However, it started with airstrikes, with the hope that Hamas will retaliate with rockets - cheeky folks.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Krak(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
Olammy76: do u kw wot pains me most..is wen some one posted rubbish due to his/her foolishness and some bingo start liking it...had it been u av experienced non-stop fight between 2 areas in ur state dat people jst got injured every day include u...am verry sure u wnt say dix rubbish.....damn u

Go back and read about the Israel and Palestinian conflict, the root causes and the complexities involved then you will understand what I mean.

Why come here and display your ignorance and immaturity by using expletives and insults.

I repeat again: The Israeli/Palestinian Conflict does not have a lasting solution that will bring long-term peace.

Thats an assignment for you, go and find out why.

Thank You.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by peter4d2(m): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
Wat I hv seen in recent time n on all nairaland topic dat swerve 2 religion is dat everybody tries 2 prove a point but unknown 2 dem dey do more harm dan gud.

INSTANCES:
-justice kutigi @ d conference reciting a line of his own religion in a multireligious gathering n ask my nlders we wuld hv 50/50 comments for n against
-ayo oritsejiafor CAN president saying dey shuld legalise gun in jos during 1 of their tribal/religious crises ask my nlders u wuld still get 50/50 coments for n against.

In my conclusion I hv neva seen on dis forum whr we hv abt 80% for or against in any topic b4 dat means naija youths hv inherited a gene called hatred bigot n all manner of ills including me dat I'm typing cos I was also told not 2 marry 4rm 1 part of naija cos I was born on d oda side.(Damn) I don't knw wat I'm typing again.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by GuyFawkes: 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
cirmuell: for self defence, yes, nothing bad in that...hell, I even wish we have our own too. But who knows what Iran can do with one if she has it...that is what the World and it's not even Tehran alone, DPRK(a non muslim State). So it's not even about religion now.
Iran won't do jack wit it if she has it its just for deterrent purposes.Pakistan is a very large and unstable muslim state full of radicals and I don't remember them using it,they need it to keep India in check anyway.
The psychos in North korea also bluff all the time with theirs.
The real opponents of Iran are the Saudis cos of the Sunni Shia divide,if Iran has it then the Saudis will want one also.
No one really wants to start armageddon honestly.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by GuyFawkes: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
lilprinze: Hamas decided to close ranks because they knew they have lost the war and fighting Israel was just a waste of time because they cannot or could not defeat Israel
Jeez
Dumbest comment ever you need to read and update yourself. undecided
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by GuyFawkes: 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
cirmuell: cheesy really? wait, which are you athiest or muslim?
Does it matter?since you conveniently omitted christian grin
I don't debate foreign affairs with religious delusions sorry tongue
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by cirmuell(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
GuyFawkes:
Iran won't do jack wit it if she has it its just for deterrent purposes.Pakistan is a very large and unstable muslim state full of radicals and I don't remember them using it,they need it to keep India in check anyway.
The psychos in North korea also bluff all the time with theirs.
The real opponents of Iran are the Saudis cos of the Sunni Shia divide,if Iran has it then the Saudis will want one also.
No one really wants to start armageddon honestly.
well, that's the point. the last thing the world wants right now is a third world war(a nuclear one at that).
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by cirmuell(m): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
GuyFawkes:
Does it matter?since you conveniently omitted christian grin
I don't debate foreign affairs with religious delusions sorry tongue
poor you, in this case, you can't unconnect the two. sorry tongue grin
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by datribune: 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
cirmuell: blah blah blah, grin
how did this 'Europeans' became Jews?
two, there was nothing like Palestine until 1920.(by the british of course)

Saying I can't return to my father land from years of exile(caused by ruthless conquest) is a no no.

They originated frm Europeans who converted to judaism. Their lineage derives frm Europe. Listen to what Ben Gurion, 1st leader of zionist Israel said - “We must expel Arabs and take their place ourselves. politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs because they inhabit it. whereas we want to come here and settle down,
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by ken4jj(m): 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
An average muslim is sucidal in nature. if u tink gaza civilianns even care abt thëre own life then u dnt kno anytin abt islam. d dont care if d die or live as long as d are fighting and killing. if u tink the palestinians will change dia strategy with isreal, den u r a learner. Hamas will go and replenish thier rockets,re-build thier tunnels,replenish dia fighters and initiate another war with israel. Wait for another war in 2016.

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by TheSuccessful: 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
why can't it be answered?
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by datribune: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
kernel504:

Am enjoying you. Do you know what it feels like to be attacked by 8 countries at once? They wanted to clear Israel from the map of the world
1. Do you support the invasion of Israel by 8 Arabia countries?
N O T E: The Land ( Gaza, West bank and Gothen Height) in question were sieged after Israel won that war.
Nigeria lost Bakassi to Cameroon in the cause of war, what happened in World Court?
They won

In a fair world, d whole world would unite to fight zionism. Up till 1991 nigeria & UN nations voted zionism as racism, racial discrimination & a threat to world peace. d whole world, not just d Arab world has for d past 47yrs been fighting thru various resolutions of d united nations dis rogue-state which has continued to defy UN & world opinion by continuing wit d occupation, dispossession, expulsion & denial of d rights of d indigenous people of Palestine.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by ABAKA72(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
omenka: The problem started just after the WWII when US had to carve out a portion of another man's land for the occupation of Jewish settlers instead of leaving them in their native lands, Poland and Austria!!

They were given a yard and before you know what was happening, they wanted a mile!! That was the beginning of the problem.
my brother go get properly informed before spewing trash, try and find out who emperor Titus was and what he did to the Jews. After the research you will know the real owners of the land in question.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by benson19: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
HONNESSTY: A two state solution is the only measure that will pave the way for peace. In my opinion Israel are the real terrorist, killing defensless civilians doesnt make you the super power but the 'big terrorist' of the world. It is a shame. If they claim they are strong then they should just try an atack iran. Iran wil not respond by sending israel rocket but hundred thousand missiles
If Isreal attack dem u go get wetin 2 talk abi y Iran no attack dem first
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by ABAKA72(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
cirmuell: poland and Autria is the native lands of Jews? Buhahah, how gullible can these guys be grin
no mind am, unbelievable level of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Chynx(m): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
anag0900:

Empty like the brain box of the most intelligent organism in your family tree. you good for nothing grass and shyte eating sokoto gudali. you are the classic example of waste of conception, in saner climes never do well like you would have been exchange for a glass of milk after your miserable birth....

you are too down the totem pole to be noticed, you are so vile that no organism deserves a comparison to you, for even the lowest, dirtiest, most parasitic member of the animal kingdom fills an ecological niche. you fill no niche. To call you a parasite would be injurious and defamatory to the thousands of honest parasitic species.

if truly survival is by the fittest, the only organism you will be in competition with is a marine oxygen depleting dead algae. scamp before I feed your worthless cadaver to wild sharks.

cheesy cheesy oh my gosh!!! cheesy cheesy

Can't stop laughing ay the time and energy it took you to compose this miserable "article" of yours...just to prove a pathetic point.

Your stupidity has been noticed, okay? Clueless oaf! cheesy grin
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by ABAKA72(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
omenka: What do you know?? Over 80% of post WWII Jews that settled in "Israel" were Polish and Austrian nationals.

Keep laughing at your ignorance.
so all those igbos born in diaspora are now natives of the places they reside abi, they will be seen as strangers if they return to igboland going by your warped line of reasoning and the ones born in Kano can be called natives of kano abi.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by ABAKA72(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
EMANY01:

Yeah congratulations to the Palestinians who claim victory after loosing some 2000 people and 40% of their infrastructure.
If this is how wars are won I forever want to be on the loosing side.
You people are not that bright.
my brother I tireooo, the way this people think eh!
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by steveyen(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
omenka: The problem started just after the WWII when US had to carve out a portion of another man's land for the occupation of Jewish settlers instead of leaving them in their native lands, Poland and Austria!!

They were given a yard and before you know what was happening, they wanted a mile!! That was the beginning of the problem.

Pls tell us how Jerusalem and the whole of Judea and Samaria ( popularly call west bank) is Arab people land? Let me tell you the so-called Palestinian are just Arabs.

Arabs are indigenous to Arabia peninsula and they re the one that need to be driven from all the land they took from people using their Jihad as terrorist tool even up to North Africa.

Pls guy get your facts right. Even your mohammed recognised it as the land of the jews children of Isreal n founded by the great kind David.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by ABAKA72(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
Empiree:

Do these White people look Jews of the time of Moses and Jesus to you?. Do they have any connection with prophets?. These are European Jews (Europeans who converted to Judaism)
go read history
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by GuyFawkes: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
cirmuell: poor you, in this case, you can't unconnect the two. sorry tongue grin
Who cares undecided
I made my submission and you turned it into a religious affair,why single out islam?last I checked Atheism isn't a religion,infact it seeks to disprove the notion of religion.
Christianity and Islam are offshoots of Judaic religions,you don't need a history book to figure that out.My beliefs have nothing to do with the debates on this thread so let's be concise and objective.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Vikky014(f): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
Wow!i ws able to read all d comments!some said Isreal shld go brk 2 48 borders,pls can some1 help me wt Quaran?even muslims down here knw wht quaran said abt THE jews & people of d BOOKS
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by ABAKA72(m): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
Arty2014: Because Hamas never allowed reporters to take videos or photos of their rocket launchers in civilian areas, Israel’s real claims -- that Hamas is launching from civilian areas -- could not be proven, until now. But thanks to a couple of very brave reporters, the truth has come out in vivid color! Hamas has indeed placed rocket launchers in civilian areas!
no mind bloody trouble making cowards, Israel will keep humiliating these unreasonable people till thy kingdom come. pesin wey go dey fight pesin wey pass am na fool im be. see how Israel don finish their people and their infrastructure. what has hamas achieved by this their latest stupidity. make dem no lean their lesson, make dem go kidnap another Israeli again.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by ABAKA72(m): 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
Bluetooth2:
Just when Palestine intervened; threatened to organize an international conference before Israel could agree to a cease fire.

Why is Israel against a two-state solution to solve this problem once and for all ? Are they scared of losing relevance if there is peace in the middle east ?
Israel scared of who or what if I may ask. make them go forment another round of trouble again and begin cry for TV again looking for sympathy.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by cirmuell(m): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
GuyFawkes:
Who cares undecided
I made my submission and you turned it into a religious affair,why single out islam?last I checked Atheism isn't a religion,infact it seeks to disprove the notion of religion.
Christianity and Islam are offshoots of Judaic religions,you don't need a history book to figure that out.My beliefs have nothing to do with the debates on this thread so let's be concise and objective.
no offence dude, just tryna know where you. coming from, as it's those two that have a thing for christianity. it's not a religion, but an Atheist will criticize 5 christians before he does a muslim. #shalom
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by BTT(m): 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
SirShymex:

The first thing here is that: did Hamas claim the murder of those boys?

Israel controls Gaza, with gazillion of informants there. So if it actually wanted to find the killers of those boys(if it weren't a false flag), without ulterior motives - it's something it could've done easily. However, it's more interested in the systematic destruction of Gaza.

However, it started with airstrikes, with the hope that Hamas will retaliate with rockets - cheeky folks.

Yes. Hamas claimed responsibility.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/hamas-admits-kidnapping-israeli-teens/2014/08/21/6e70b51e-2957-11e4-8b10-7db129976abb_story.html
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Akpan107(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
Empiree: Looking at the pictures of decimated properties, who are the real terrorists
Hamas!

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Akpan107(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
alqaeda: Just proves that the siege and bombings can never break the will of a determined people. Israel has been defeated. All their targets from the beginning were never achieved. Stopping of rockets was never and will never be achieved. Destroying of tunnels was not achieved. Continuing with the siege not achieved. So what have they achieved. Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him ma no go sleep. You want to live in peace but don't want others to. You want to kill other children but don't want yours killed. It's not possible. Congrats to the Palestinians.
Stop decieving urself! Hamas and all the Terrorist in Gaza has been defeated. Hamas fired morethan 10,000 rocket into Isreal since the fighting, and has only succeeded in Killing 4 civilian. Now, compare it with that of Isreal...
How did hamas win?
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by steveyen(m): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
LagosBoi2:

So you think palestinians are celebrating the death of the people?, you guys can be funny in reasoning. They are not able to reach a deal for weeks before now because isreal did not consider the demands on hamas, Isreal now agrees to some of their demands and promised to discuss the rest. Usually palestinians get killed without a single isreali soldiers death but it's different this time, a whole 64.

Guy u be mumu oh. How can their be a fight without losing a single soldier especially when fighting guerrilla style soldier who hide among their civilians like Hamas. It's record breaking for isreal 2 go into a death trap like Gaza and only loss 65 soldiers even the almighty US, Russia n China has nt been able 2 achieve that feat. Isreal has always been accepting egyptian ceasefire it's Hamas that has been turning it down always.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by mankand(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
cirmuell: poland and Autria is the native lands of Jews? Buhahah, how gullible can these guys be grin

Dude you have no idea about the Jewish history, you need to read more about the Jewish history and where they came out from before spewing trash on nairaland tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bank Error Makes A US Man The World First Ever Trillionaire / Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime / Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.