Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

APC:Fashola And Tinubu Displaying 1st Class Hypocrisy And Cowardice Here (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC:Fashola And Tinubu Displaying 1st Class Hypocrisy And Cowardice Here (pics) (3109 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo / The Difference Between PDP And APC- Fashola / APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC:Fashola And Tinubu Displaying 1st Class Hypocrisy And Cowardice Here (pics) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:44am On Aug 27, 2014
idumuose: Tell me what Fashola has achieved as Lagos state governor for 7years running?

The perennial Lagos traffic jam is forever staring the govt in the face,most roads are not motorable,they cannot manage their BRT efectively,
yet they dream of governing Nigeria - What a pipe dream.
Jonathan was a failure as a governor in Bayelsa, even with their few population. If he had found himself as governor of Lagos State, he would have been a complete failure. How will a clueless man make any impact being at the hem of affair of a cosmopolitan state like Lagos with about 15 million, if not more, population?
On the picture, Jonathan looks more clueless with his hat on his protruding neck, just like that of Customized13.

5 Likes

Re: APC:Fashola And Tinubu Displaying 1st Class Hypocrisy And Cowardice Here (pics) by omenka(m): 6:16am On Aug 27, 2014
berem: "Yawns"

Is anyone experiencing the very cold weather this night in lagos? I am feeling fuccking cold!!

tongue embarassed
My dear, came to Jos yesterday, na die we dey here oo!! I heard Mud-houses always feel warm under these cold conditions. grin lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: APC:Fashola And Tinubu Displaying 1st Class Hypocrisy And Cowardice Here (pics) by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 27, 2014
omenka: My dear, came to Jos yesterday, na die we dey here oo!! I heard Mud-houses always feel warm under these cold conditions. grin lipsrsealed
chai! Mud houses ke? cheesy cheesy
Re: APC:Fashola And Tinubu Displaying 1st Class Hypocrisy And Cowardice Here (pics) by omenka(m): 6:36am On Aug 27, 2014
berem: chai! Mud houses ke? cheesy cheesy
Seems you are a learner!! Ask the op and he'd enlighten you better than I ever can on that. lipsrsealed
Re: APC:Fashola And Tinubu Displaying 1st Class Hypocrisy And Cowardice Here (pics) by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 27, 2014
omenka: Seems you are a learner!! Ask the op and he'd enlighten you better than I ever can on that. lipsrsealed
Lolz! grin grin

Good morning to you. smiley
Re: APC:Fashola And Tinubu Displaying 1st Class Hypocrisy And Cowardice Here (pics) by omenka(m): 6:48am On Aug 27, 2014
berem: Lolz! grin grin

Good morning to you. smiley
Good morning to you ma'am.

God bless you and your labour this day, amen. smiley
Re: APC:Fashola And Tinubu Displaying 1st Class Hypocrisy And Cowardice Here (pics) by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 27, 2014
Seriously this picture reeks of photoshop.
Re: APC:Fashola And Tinubu Displaying 1st Class Hypocrisy And Cowardice Here (pics) by 1United1: 7:26am On Aug 27, 2014
omenka: My dear, came to Jos yesterday, na die we dey here oo!! I heard Mud-houses always feel warm under these cold conditions. grin lipsrsealed
Re: APC:Fashola And Tinubu Displaying 1st Class Hypocrisy And Cowardice Here (pics) by 1United1: 7:27am On Aug 27, 2014

The weather is really killing oo! I learned some people have started sleeping with snakes in Mud-Houses @Idu, just to fight off the cold.
Re: APC:Fashola And Tinubu Displaying 1st Class Hypocrisy And Cowardice Here (pics) by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2014
1United1:

The weather is really killing oo! I learned some have people have started sleeping with snakes in Mud-Houses @Idu, just to fight off the cold.

hehehehehe!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC:Fashola And Tinubu Displaying 1st Class Hypocrisy And Cowardice Here (pics) by omenka(m): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2014
1United1:

The weather is really killing oo! I learned some have people have started sleeping with snakes in Mud-Houses @Idu, just to fight off the cold.

Coded man!!! gringringrin

Edited:

Errrm, very big snakes to be precise. lipsrsealed
Re: APC:Fashola And Tinubu Displaying 1st Class Hypocrisy And Cowardice Here (pics) by 1United1: 7:42am On Aug 27, 2014
berem: hehehehehe!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nne how far? I dey see una, from one corner. Una weldone oo!!
Re: APC:Fashola And Tinubu Displaying 1st Class Hypocrisy And Cowardice Here (pics) by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 27, 2014
1United1:

Nne how far? I dey see una, from one corner. Una weldone oo!!
nothing do you nwanne! wink wink
Re: APC:Fashola And Tinubu Displaying 1st Class Hypocrisy And Cowardice Here (pics) by tioenconsults: 8:32am On Aug 27, 2014
DIRECT BRIEF -
TO LET: a 2-Bedroom flat off Palm Avenue, Papa-Ajao.
2 toilets & 1 Bath + store. 300k p.a X 1yr.
Rent : 300 k X 1 Year
Agency and Agreement Fee : 10% each
For Enquiry & Inspection Call: 08062952307, 08097682366
NOTE: we do not charge any fee for inspection, we are professional real estate Consultants

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndigbo To Jonathan; Keep Us Out Of Your Nonsense / INEC Result: With 11 States Remaining, Buhari Leads With 491,705 Votes / What The Igbos Have Lost In The 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.