Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

My Experience With Check VSC System Warning Indication On My 2007 Camryxle V6 - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Experience With Check VSC System Warning Indication On My 2007 Camryxle V6 (41972 Views)

My Lexus Gs300 Check Engine, Vsc, Vsc Off Light Is On. How Do I Wipe It Off? / Brake Light Indication On My Dashboard. / An Indication On My Dashboard, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Experience With Check VSC System Warning Indication On My 2007 Camryxle V6 by rodbel(m): 7:41am On Jul 14, 2019
Nixon55:
I want to share my experience with "Check VSC System Warning" that came on my dashboard about a week ago. I noticed that the warning Check VSC System came up while driving one day. I used my Obd2 scanner and ran the diagnosis and it came up with the code P0306, Cylinder 6 misfire detected and a check engine illuminated afterwards. Car would jerk while idling and would hesistate while speeding off. After careful study I narrowed the fault to possibly bad spark plugs. I learnt that the engine disables the VSC System when it starts loosing power.
I went ahead to change the spark plugs. Now that is the interesting part; the plugs for the 2.4L 4cyl engine is different from the ones for the 3.5L 6cyl engine. The right plugs are FH20KR-11 and it was quite a challenge finding it. I got it and changed all the six plugs and cleared the codes. I drove for about 2km and the check engine light came up again together with the check VSC System warning. I got home and scanned the car again, this time around it came up with P0356, Ignition Coil 6 Primary/Secondary Circuit. I went ahead to replace the ignition coil on cylinder 6.
After changing the ignition coil and clearing the codes i decided to test drive my car and it came back to life, full 268hp V6 power. It was quite an experience!!

@OP how much did you get the ignition coil and where please. I have same issue on my 07 XLE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Direct Connection Of Radiator Fan Is Harmful!!!! / 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. / Made-In-Nigeria Hybrid Electric Car Unveiled In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.