Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. (2152 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Okonjo-iweala: Maternal Mortality Will Only Stop With Fuel Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by Douglasdale(m): 2:54am On Aug 27, 2014
I have noticed for awhile now the proliferation of Anti-Rochas posts and comments and its beginning to sound monotonous and bland. The same old lines and lies are peddled by both Aliens and Imolites who for one reason or the other or those who feel disenfranchised and left out... We know your pain and feel your sadness because its no longer bizness as usual anymore but it HAS TO STOP!
There is a whole lot of good things happening in IMO but you never get to hear them.
*The Nigerian Bar association Conference is holding in Owerri and the eFfect on the local. Economy is awesome... From Hotels, Airlines flying into Owerri and PH Airports, to Lounges and Hangouts, souvenirs vendors etc are all having a good week. Many more important activities to follow after this conference.

*Shell Nigeria is concluding plans to invest and Build a $3.5billion Dollar Gas plant tin ASA north in Egbema. One of the Largest gas reserves in the world. When completed in 2018 will provide gas to power stations and industries in and around IMO and Niger delta area, massive employment opportunities for imolites and Nigerians and also improve the economy of the state.

*Egbema Generation Company Limited owns the Egbema Power Plant which is situated near Owerri in Imo state of Nigeria and has a design capacity of 381 MW (at ISO). The plant is nearing commisioning and has already been privatised by the Federal Government.

*Shoprite shopping mall currently building a mall in Owerri.

*Owerri has got the best Sharwama in Nigeria*hehe* ChannelO at Ikenegbu is the bestest and its just ₦450.

*Chakus Chicken is killing. Try it anytime.

*Mimi's Bbq fish is succulent.. Its ₦4000 tho.

Owerri is the best place in the South east...

A lot is happening in IMO. You can either choose to flow with waves or not.

4 Likes

Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by vanbonattel: 4:34am On Aug 27, 2014
Bar assoxiation meeting that paralysed Owerri traffic and you are celebrating while commuters and keke drivers are crying. Trekking for kilometers is better than being stuck on traffic for 5 hours.
The other points you raise na wish list, if only wishes were horses, beggers like you will ride tongue

5 Likes

Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 27, 2014
Bia OP,
I am not an Imolite but the actions an inactions od Rochas do effect me.

I am very mindful of the danger we face in Nigeria is Biafrans! And if Rochas or any person fails to put our collective interest into consideration before taking any political decisions, then we will do all we can to sink the persons political career!

We are serious about our passion! Before you come here to rant about Shawama oe whatever it is causes you to saliva

8 Likes

Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by Plshavmercyamen: 6:47am On Aug 27, 2014
@OP. No! They should continue. If only they realise that the unwarranted consistent attacks on Rochas is becoming a blessing to him. Ga nu na ihu
Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 27, 2014
Bia OP,

I am very mindful of the danger we face in Nigeria is Biafrans! And if Rochas or any person fails to put our collective interest into consideration before taking any political decisions, then we will do all we can to sink the persons political career!

We are serious about our passion! Before you come here to rant about Shawama or whatever it is causes you to saliva

1 Like

Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 27, 2014
noblezone: Bia OP,

We are serious about our passion! Before you come here to rant about Shawama or whatever it is causes you to saliva
Who told you he doesn't do that? I guess T.A Orji puts the collective interest of Ndi Igbo at heart.
Nonsense!!

9 Likes

Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 27, 2014
Bia OP,

We are serious about our passion! Before you come here to rant about Shawama or whatever it is causes you to salivate, find out from Rochas where his loyalty is!

Arewa politicians are so loyal to their course, when the chips are down, they wil adopt a candidate irrespective of party!

If one of their own becomes the PDP flag bearer and someone from another zone (maybe South West) becomes flag bearer of the APC, can you guess what will happen to the APC?

Rochas is a traitor!

4 Likes

Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by Plshavmercyamen: 6:52am On Aug 27, 2014

We are serious about our passion! Before you come here to rant about Shawama oe whatever it is causes you to saliva
Bia, what is BIAFRA? Who is going to be the leader? Of what benefit is it gonna be to us? Its no prob if u want Biafra but you must NEVER generalise or force it down our throats. Ekweghim na Biafra and ama m na enwere ndi na ekwe ghi kwa na Biafra. Udo diri gi
Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by meforyou1(m): 8:08am On Aug 27, 2014
Op, I advice to go and seek psychiatric help as soon as now. At the rate you are going with this your pro okorocha foolishness, you will soon run naked in the market square.
If not you are a big bafoon, is it shoprite and shawarma in Owerri that okorocha borrowed 9 billion naira for?

3 Likes

Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by Onyegecha(f): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2014
Ahia oma na-ere onwe ya. Ahia ojoo nwe tufiakwa. Imo people massively rejected Ohakim and voted for Rochas. Actually we voted for change because we hardly knew Rochas. By his scorecard he will definitely be judged, not minding how many online wars you are able to wage for him.
So far, he has exhibited a lot of recklessness and insensitivity in power. He does what pleases him and not what Imolites desire. Again, he is a dictator as no one advices him. His commissioners, S A s, P A s, etc have to be sycophants to stay long around him. To cut is short, Rochas is a disaster in government house and is on his way out.

7 Likes

Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by koboko69: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2014
vanbonattel: Bar assoxiation meeting that paralysed Owerri traffic and you are celebrating while commuters and keke drivers are crying. Trekking for kilometers is better than being stuck on traffic for 5 hours.
The other points you raise na wish list, if only wishes were horses, beggers like you will ride tongue

Bros u nor get car? Eyah...sorry!

3 Likes

Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by Douglasdale(m): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2014

What are u talking about brother? ORO had done well and needs improvements and encouragement. Not unwanton criticism and bile just becasue he is in the APC...what has the pdp done for IMO state abeg? Where are their projects and if they did well why did we vote them out? The pdp has produced people like Ohakim, Authur Nzeribe and even Ochendo Global and you know what that means. So why should we go back to our vomit? Its just crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by Douglasdale(m): 9:25am On Aug 27, 2014
koboko69:

Bros u nor get car? Eyah...sorry!
No mind am. See as them sandwich am between two people inside keke wey dey go Control.
NA wetin person wey no like better thing dey see.
Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2014
berem: Who told you he doesn't do that? I guess T.A Orji puts the collective interest of Ndi Igbo at heart.
Nonsense!!

Sweet Heart, You are far too young to understand!
What an elder sees while sitting down, a child would never see even after climbing an iroko tree.

Nigeria is a smoking gun, Rochas and the likes of him are far too blinded by their ego!
The day he puts our interest at heart, we shall know!

Your comparison with TA Orji is a proof you will never understand the subject matter.
Time is a great revealer of things.

1 Like

Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by Douglasdale(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2014
Onyegecha: Ahia oma na-ere onwe ya. Ahia ojoo nwe tufiakwa. Imo people massively rejected Ohakim and voted for Rochas. Actually we voted for change because we hardly knew Rochas. By his scorecard he will definitely be judged, not minding how many online wars you are able to wage for him.
So far, he has exhibited a lot of recklessness and insensitivity in power. He does what pleases him and not what Imolites desire. Again, he is a dictator as no one advices him.
His commissioners, S A s, P A s, etc have to be sycophants to stay long around him. To cut is short, Rochas is a disaster in government house and is on his way out.

And how do u intend to do that Ms Harry Poter? with your magic wand?
Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 27, 2014
Douglasdale:

What are u talking about brother? ORO had done well and needs improvements and encouragement. Not unwanton criticism and bile just becasue he is in the APC...what has the pdp done for IMO state abeg? Where are their projects and if they did well why did we vote them out? The pdp has produced people like Ohakim, Authur Nzeribe and even Ochendo Global and you know what that means. So why should we go back to our vomit? Its just crazy.

It was not APC that "produced" ORO, it was APGA in that context.

And anybody who patronizes the CPC is against our people.
You can not enter into an alliance with Buhari and his fellow Jihardists and you expect us to clap you.

Islam is on rampage all over the world, and what does Rochas do?
He is giving N2M to Igbos who "converted" to Islam!

Let me tell you the truth, I might be out of this world, but I value freedom more than food!
Some of you are so fixated on on the now that you are not looking at the future in any way.

3 Likes

Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by tobtap: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2014
noblezone:

You can not enter into an alliance with Buhari and his fellow Jihardists and you expect us to clap you.

Let me tell you the truth, I might be out of this world, but I value freedom more than food!
Some of you are so fixated on on the now that you are not looking at the future in any way.

you have to be daft to believe ur own statement...ibos are ibos problem....hate will not get you anywhere

4 Likes

Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by tobtap: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2014
noblezone:

you have to be daft to believe ur own statement....hate will not get you anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2014
tobtap:
you have to be daft to believe ur own statement....hate will not get you anywhere

hahahahahaha!

Then Okorocha is a "wise man" to have paid the money!
Bros, even OUK , Uzor Kalu also gave the guys money.

and even you bros, you are such a "wise man"!

Sincere apologies for being the "daft" I am, but that does not change the fact that ORO is one of our problems in Biafra!

Governor Aliyu Wamakko and his Bauchi State counterpart, Alhaji Isa Yuguda,both gave N5million each to Igbo natives who converted to Islam yesterday. Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State and former Governor of Abia State Orji Uzor Kalu gave N2 million and N1million to the converts.
The event took place at the National Mosque in Abuja.
The Chief Imam of the National Mosque, who was represented at the ceremony, announced the cash donation. The converts who were all males within the ages of 25 and 35 years said they accepted Islam because it is a “truthful, peaceful and charitable faith.”

“I was attracted to Islam because of the truth it resonated in me, and I saw the charity of the faith which all its adherents find peace and solace in,” said Ibrahim Ukah, formerly Uchenna Ukah and a younger brother of a fellow convert, Tobechi Ukah, now Abdullahi Ukah.

The commencement of Friday prayers at the mosque was unusually late as the converts were given priority when Islamic rites were administered on them for 30 minutes.
The 18 men from the South-Eastern part of the country were led by the NTA Owerri host of “Islamic calling in Igbo language” Alhaji Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam alongside the Board of Trustees, Secretary of the Justice Mamman Nasir Islamic Centre for Peace and Research, Alhaji Ibrahim Biobo Nlomije....culled from leadership online

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2013/11/okorochawamakkoyugudakalu-shower-cash.html

Yesterday, Sokoto state Governor Aliyu Wamakko, together with his Bauchi state counterpart Alhaji Isa Yuguda each distributed N5million to Igbo natives who converted to Islam. Imo state Governor Rochas Okorocha and former Governor of Abia state Orji Uzor Kalu gave N2 million and N1million respectively to the converts.

The event took place in Abuja's National Mosque.

The converts, young men beteween 25 and 35 years, described Islam as a "truthful, peaceful and charitable faith."

The new Muslim converts are 17 Igbos, one Yoruba, and a Northern Hausa Christian: Chief Suleiman Nwachukwu, Ibrahim Uchenna Ukah, Muhammad Sani Stanley Uziogwe, Bello Kelvin Nmadu, Habibullah Kosoro Ofolete, Jamilu Osita Agocha, Haruna Chichebem Nwabirika, Abdulazeez Paschal Iroegbulam, Suleiman Ifeanyi Uzoma, Adam Nduka Nweko, Dawuda Nnaemeka Uzoma, Aliyu Prince Onyekwume and Musa (Anayo) Adugbaa, all of Imo state. Others are Abdulmalik Bongo Edet (Cross River), Hassan Babalola Shegun (Ondo), Nasir Peter Ndubisi (Anambra) and Bashir Prince Dulla (Akwa Ibom).

"I was attracted to Islam because of the truth it resonated in me, and I saw the charity of the faith which all its adherents find peace and solace in," said Ibrahim Ukah, formerly Uchenna Ukah, a younger brother of a fellow convert, Tobechi Ukah, now Abdullahi Ukah.

The Chief Imam of Abuja National Mosque, Sheik Musa Muhammed administered the Oath of Sha’adah on the converts and pronouncing their newly adopted Muslim names during the weekly Jumat Khutbah (Sermon).

All the converts were unanimous in affirming to the beauty of Islam as well as the virtues seen in Muslims. They told the Imam that they were attracted by such qualities to Islam.

The new converts also commended the Chairman of the Council of Village Heads in Imo State, Chief Musa (Sylvester) O. Dimunah, who accepted Islam in January this year. They also commended a former secretary of the council and the executive secretary of Justice Mamman Nasir’s Islamic Centre for Peace and Research, Alhaji Ibrahim Biobo Nlomije, who they said facilitated their conversion.

Alhaji Nlomije said the acceptance of Islam by the newly converts was an attestation that Islam is not a sectional religion. He said such conversion attests to the achievement of the Justice Nasir’s Centre, which among others, deepens religious tolerance and opens more opportunities for non-Muslims to embrace Islam.

http://www.newsfetchers.com/2013/11/governors-shower-cash-on-christians.html#.U_2iEcM_x-Q
Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by ak47mann(m): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2014
APGA will rescue Imo state from political backwardness,APC is evil party full of ritualist and incest beings cool

2 Likes

Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by chimerase2: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2014
We will reject APC for good in imo state
Moreova mbaise nation has rejected APC, der is noting left for rochas

3 Likes

Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by obailala(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2014
Sometimes I wonder why it is difficult for people to simply call a spade 'a spade'...

THE ONLY REASON MAJORITY OF IGBOS SUDDENLY HAVE A RABID HATE FOR ROCHAS IS BECAUSE HE JOINED APC... Enough of all the illogical arguments of him performing or not performing bla bla bla... If only Rochas' haters can be bold enough to just state this fact, then it will make life easy for everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by nigerianvenom(m): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2014
is it the same owerri where i did my nysc or another one?
is it the same owerri which i witness a rounr about(okigwe) been built with 4inchs block and tiles been used to decorate it?
is it the same owerri which any rain that exceed 2minutes turns the entire place to a flood village?
the same owerri that we know?
just enjoy urself at ibari ogwa and stop decieving other nigerians that do not know owerri

3 Likes

Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by mogentle(m): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
egbaguy: The only problem yiibos av with okorocha is cos he belong to apc........i swear dey will rather vote ohakim,a failure than vote okorocha again. No wonder most of dem hardly stay at home. They prefer mediocre govs like ochendo and co....awon were,awon smellos
GBAM!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by mogentle(m): 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
obailala: Sometimes I wonder why it is difficult for people to simply call a spade 'a spade'...

THE ONLY REASON MAJORITY OF IGBOS SUDDENLY HAVE A RABID HATE FOR ROCHAS IS BECAUSE HE JOINED APC... Enough of all the illogical arguments of him performing or not performing bla bla bla... If only Rochas' haters can be bold enough to just state this fact, then it will make life easy for everyone.

GBAM GBAM!!!!!!!!!
Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
Rochas have no place in Douglass house in 2015 we don't want him again

2 Likes

Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by BOAR: 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
dazey: Rochas have no place in Douglass house in 2015 we don't want him again

Why?

Is it that he is not performing as a governor or because he belongs to a party that most NL Igbos perceived as a SW/Northern party ( APC) ?
Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
Onyegecha: Ahia oma na-ere onwe ya. Ahia ojoo nwe tufiakwa. Imo people massively rejected Ohakim and voted for Rochas. Actually we voted for change because we hardly knew Rochas. By his scorecard he will definitely be judged, not minding how many online wars you are able to wage for him.
So far, he has exhibited a lot of recklessness and insensitivity in power. He does what pleases him and not what Imolites desire. Again, he is a dictator as no one advices him. His commissioners, S A s, P A s, etc have to be sycophants to stay long around him. To cut is short, Rochas is a disaster in government house and is on his way out.
Is there any Igbo man especially Ndi Imo that do not know who Rochas is and was? Is there any Igbo man who did not know Rochas was/is a philantropist? Probably you are the only one.

You are sounding like Deridegull/Dede (of blessed nairaland memory).
Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by valicious1(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
berem: Is there any Igbo man especially Ndi Imo that do not know who Rochas is and was? Is there any Igbo man who did not know Rochas was/is a philantropist? Probably you are the only one.

You are sounding like Deridegull/Dede (of blessed nairaland memory).

Come and challenge me here if dem born you well.

www.nairaland.com/1875753/anybody-dt-says-rochas-okorocha#25809370
Re: Stop With The ANTI-ROCHAS Posts. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
valicious1:

Come and challenge me here if dem born you well.

www.nairaland.com/1875753/anybody-dt-says-rochas-okorocha#25809370
God bless the moderator who deleted the useless and malicious I quoted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Sponsorship:why Are We Not Talking About Sanusi / This Is the Solution To Nigeria's Problem - My Opinion / E-polls: Gej Vs Gmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.