Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Seriously In Love With My Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously In Love With My Cousin (1588 Views)

Counsel / 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love / Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. (2) (3) (4)

Seriously In Love With My Cousin by ufss: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
Love of my life

Re: Seriously In Love With My Cousin by vizkiz: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ok, so you wanna furck her

Re: Seriously In Love With My Cousin by redcliff: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
Then you are wowo of life...smh
Re: Seriously In Love With My Cousin by Baddestguyp(m): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
go knack am na, her toto go sweet die, Yeye boy
Re: Seriously In Love With My Cousin by ufss: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
But y?
redcliff: Then you are wowo of life...smh
Re: Seriously In Love With My Cousin by ufss: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
Am nt a bad guy
vizkiz: Ok, so you wanna furck her
Re: Seriously In Love With My Cousin by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
Eww, you sound very proud saying that SMH.
Hmm, Is this even possible, don't you feel the creeps?
Re: Seriously In Love With My Cousin by bigtt76(f): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
So what you waiting for? #ewu
Re: Seriously In Love With My Cousin by kadas01(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
From the picture uploaded, it looks like the Op is from the north!

I've heard they are allowed to marry their cousins!!
Re: Seriously In Love With My Cousin by Ruq: 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
Don't fuckin get do you want to be praised or castigated ?
Re: Seriously In Love With My Cousin by Jarchi(m): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
Smh
Re: Seriously In Love With My Cousin by jennylove7575(f): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
Op u can date her if u love her and she loves u too. Not a sin to date ur cousins. Its a Muslim plus Hindu tradition. Even Christian sef. I have dated my cousin before Na. But we broke up. Nothing is wrong with it. U go guy. Go on and comb her eden. Good luck.
Re: Seriously In Love With My Cousin by bosun11(m): 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
jennylove7575: Op u can date her if u love her and she loves u too. Not a sin to date ur cousins. Its a Muslim plus Hindu tradition. Even Christian sef. I have dated my cousin before Na. But we broke up. Nothing is wrong with it. U go guy. Go on and comb her eden. Good luck.

u and eden ehn...whats sup with u ? been a while
Re: Seriously In Love With My Cousin by jennylove7575(f): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
bosun11:

u and eden ehn...whats sup with u ? been a while
heyyy my handsome bosun11 my pm not working. Have been busy with work.. I wanted to inbox u my number don't know how to privately do it. How have u been?
Re: Seriously In Love With My Cousin by bosun11(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
jennylove7575: heyyy my handsome bosun11 my pm not working. Have been busy with work.. I wanted to inbox u my number don't know how to privately do it. How have u been?

lol am good pretty...opps...i knew something was wrong though....alright could you send it to b.dharmyola@gmail.com or if you could inbox me your face book id.....anyone you prefer is okay by me
Re: Seriously In Love With My Cousin by jennylove7575(f): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
bosun11:

lol am good pretty...opps...i knew something was wrong though....alright could you send it to b.dharmyola@gmail.com or if you could inbox me your face book id.....anyone you prefer is okay by me
OK
Re: Seriously In Love With My Cousin by ufss: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
cheesy tanks jenny really appreciate dat
jennylove7575: Op u can date her if u love her and she loves u too. Not a sin to date ur cousins. Its a Muslim plus Hindu tradition. Even Christian sef. I have dated my cousin before Na. But we broke up. Nothing is wrong with it. U go guy. Go on and comb her eden. Good luck.
Re: Seriously In Love With My Cousin by daryoor(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
op is lying jor, no be hin cousin.

the girl fine sha.
Re: Seriously In Love With My Cousin by chidekings(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
just cus ur obsessed with ur crush,u have to flood her pics all over nairaland
Re: Seriously In Love With My Cousin by ufss: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
chidekings: just cus ur obsessed with ur crush,u have to flood her pics all over nairaland

Jamaican Guys ❤️ / He Fantasises About His Ex While Having Sex With His Wife. / Kiss Daniel, Uti, Toyin Aimakhu, Others Turn Up For AY Live Easter Show [PHOTOS]