Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) (20267 Views)

Topic Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Topics) / Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? / Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Lero15(m): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nice one
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
joywendy: there is an unshare button what are u saying?

Just go back to where you clicked share and unshare it
baby girl, why you dey attack me like this naw? Wetin I do you? grin

anyway, see the answer to ur wahala=
Idrismusty97: It doesn't work. Try it now and refresh the page the post would still be shared.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
I think dis sharing ish shuld av. Been a gud idea but d kinda shared topics am gettn aint funny...d reasonable,sensless,unworthy topics,all shared to me....abeg they shuld work on dis oo
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
Can you move it? I keep accidentally sharing posts when I mean to like them.

Ditto to displaying number of shares.

Can you let us block/ignore users?

Your mods suck at moderating. Reported posts rarely get dealt with.

5 Likes

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Superstar007(m): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
Vessi:
Seun, is Nairaland a social network?

Note. She actually said socal network grin
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Superstar007:

Note. She actually said socal network grin
grin LMFAO
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by DickDastardly(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nice thread from our own Seun Connery.

1 Like

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Dygeasy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dislike button please. Is it too much to ask for?

2 Likes

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by macof(m): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
This is a Great development Mr. Seun.

1 Like

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Superstar007(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
I think the share button should be placed in between the Quote and Reports buttons to avoid sharing posts mistakenly while trying to like a post.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
Again i am the first to notice "Number of shares" yipeee! Now all you have to do is shift that button far from the rest and the mission is accomplished smiley.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by joywendy(f): 2:42am On Aug 28, 2014
blueto: baby girl, why you dey attack me like this naw? Wetin I do you? grin

anyway, see the answer to ur wahala=
lol, sorry. my mistake
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by curiouses: 7:31am On Aug 28, 2014
Seun: Fellow Nairaland Members,

Yesterday we launched a topic sharing feature, which enabled Nairalanders to share interesting topics with their followers.

After observing the way the topic sharing feature was being used, we decided to replace it with the feature suggested in the quote below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1872858/topic-sharing-nairaland-shared-topics/5#25774464

I'm pleased to inform you that you can now share interesting posts on Nairaland with your followers by simply clicking the (Share) button that appears under every post (except yours, of course).

You can also view posts that have been shared with you or which you have shared by clicking SP or Shared Posts(N) on the forum header.

Please post your suggestions, complaints, and observations on this thread.

- Seun.
PS: To test the effectiveness of post sharing, we won't put this thread on the home page yet, so please don't forget to share this post!
Maclatunji deserves a medal
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by adanduka: 8:55am On Aug 28, 2014
Seun, when I clicked the share button I thought I would immediately see the people I shared it with and the way it appears, but no.
Anyway, people get used to button on a site they usually visit, and that will happen if you decide to keep the SHARE button. I personally think a DISLIKE button would have been perfect for this site.
If a person can LIKE a post, another person can DISLIKE it. Things can't be all rosy rosy-1000 LIKES &999 SHARES.
I can't wait to see that button.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
joywendy: lol, sorry. my mistake
ok. Sorry too

1 Like

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Liamm(m): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
One feature that would be welcomed by nairalanders is expanding the "like" option so we can get to see our comment likers.

@Seun.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Spaxon(f): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
Seun pls we need to know dos dat "like" our posts or profile pictures.... To thank them or appreciate.
#THUMBZ UP

2 Likes

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Damlesky(m): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
We need an UNLIKE BUTTON too.....
And probably a DELETE BUTTON.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by McWhillion(m): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
Damlesky: We need an UNLIKE BUTTON too.....
And probably a DELETE BUTTON.
you meant dislike button

1 Like

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
Spaxon: Seun pls we need to know dos dat "like" our posts or profile pictures.... To thank them or appreciate.
#THUMBZ UP

To thank them Lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2014

Yesterday we launched a topic sharing feature, which enabled Nairalanders to share interesting topics with their followers.

After observing the way the topic sharing feature was being used, we decided to replace it with the feature suggested in the quote below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1872858/topic-sharing-nairaland-shared-topics/5#25774464

I'm pleased to inform you that you can now share interesting posts on Nairaland with your followers by simply clicking the (Share) button that appears under every post (except yours, of course).

You can also view posts that have been shared with you or which you have shared by clicking SP or Shared Posts(N) on the forum header.

- Seun.
PS: To test the effectiveness of post sharing, we won't put this thread on the home page yet, so please don't forget to share this post!

I want to decrease the number of alerts on my kini kan so not particularly thrilled by this but if people like it,great!
Can you also add a feature so that posters can block other posters of their choice from reading ,quoting and responding to their posts
I would appreciate that.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
Superstar007: I think the share button should be placed in between the Quote and Reports buttons to avoid sharing posts mistakenly while trying to like a post.

I agree
I may have mistakenly shared a post I meant to like
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Infomizer(m): 4:39am On Aug 29, 2014
Vessi:
It is.

Sincerely,
Not Seun.

2 Likes

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 29, 2014
Vessi:
Funniest jokiest laughiest question of the decade.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Kirinwa: 4:47am On Aug 29, 2014
Vessi:

A social network that doesn't have chat terminal, no message box etc? Its a forum not a social network.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Kirinwa: 4:51am On Aug 29, 2014
McWhillion: you meant dislike button

He knows what he means.Yes, delete button to delete useless and senseless posts in your thread.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Funjosh(m): 5:05am On Aug 29, 2014

- Seun.

I still dont undastand.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 29, 2014
Seun we need a Dislike button oo especially in Sport Section..

The Share button does not have any Significance.. What about if I am not interested in the post You are sharing..

Or as Ur follower, Can I be interested with everything U share..

Some of my followers have been sharing Sexual and Rapping things to me, Which I dont want to see, but I keep seeing them.. undecided

You have really tried with the share button, but Y cant U just replace it or add a Dislike button.. Seun! I use all ur dogs beg U..

Abeg how much is 1 Rot??

1 Like

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by proffemi: 5:43am On Aug 29, 2014
Seun, all these posts you people are sharing...their is Goduo...
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by asids55: 5:47am On Aug 29, 2014
adanduka: Seun, when I clicked the share button I thought I would immediately see the people I shared it with and the way it appears, but no.
Anyway, people get used to button on a site they usually visit, and that will happen if you decide to keep the SHARE button. I personally think a DISLIKE button would have been perfect for this site.
If a person can LIKE a post, another person can DISLIKE it. Things can't be all rosy rosy-1000 LIKES &999 SHARES.
I can't wait to see that button.

seconded!!we really need that dislike button

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse / Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.