Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,198 members, 7,825,763 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) (20276 Views)

Topic Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Topics) / Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? / Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by thwarrior72: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
Seun: Fellow Nairaland Members,

Yesterday we launched a topic sharing feature, which enabled Nairalanders to share interesting topics with their followers.

After observing the way the topic sharing feature was being used, we decided to replace it with the feature suggested in the quote below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1872858/topic-sharing-nairaland-shared-topics/5#25774464

I'm pleased to inform you that you can now share interesting posts on Nairaland with your followers by simply clicking the (Share) button that appears under every post (except yours, of course).

You can also view posts that have been shared with you or which you have shared by clicking SP or Shared Posts(N) on the forum header.

Please post your suggestions, complaints, and observations on this thread.

- Seun.
Please we need the account deactivation feature back
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by 5thNOTE: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
Djicemob: No offense but i do feel the idea of sharing post is kinda pointless if we can't choose the people we share our post to.Someone suggested a feature in which we can delete our own unwanted post.I think that one is better.Or something more cooler than this.Just my opinion tho.
u want to monopolize the site.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2014

Yesterday we launched a topic sharing feature, which enables Nairalanders to share interesting topics with their followers.

After observing the way the topic sharing feature was being used, we decided to replace it with the feature suggested in the quote below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1872858/topic-sharing-nairaland-shared-topics/5#25774464

I'm pleased to inform you that you can now share interesting posts on Nairaland with your followers by simply clicking the (Share) button that appears under every post (except yours, of course).

You can also view posts that have been shared with you or which you have shared by clicking SP or Shared Posts(N) on the forum header.

- Seun.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Godwin978(m): 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2014

Yesterday we launched a topic sharing feature, which enabled Nairalanders to share interesting topics with their followers.

- Seun.
Seun i think nairaland shounld have a dislike button,and delete post which is the most importan
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by allanphash7(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
like if you believe that seun get sense pass one president of a nation i no call names ooooo

- Seun.

1 Like

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Canadidacy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2014

- Seun.
Oga Seun Osewa please make it possible for one to be able to reactivate an account. It can either be free or at a cost.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Orikinla(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
Na only posts we go share? angry
When are posters going to start sharing the millions you don dey make on Nairaland from content since 2005 to date? grin

1 Like

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by horlabiyi(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
Block button is needed also.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by akpanikpe(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
irishCream: Seun we need a block button!!! Very very important in any socal network undecided
U just spoke my mind.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Canadidacy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
Orikinla: Na only posts we go share? angry
When are posters going to start sharing the millions you don dey make on Nairaland from content since 2005 to date? grin
Smiles, funny you, the information here pass $1billion, all you need do is explore and implore.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
Why cant u make it in such a way that we can share it to friends on facebook, twitter nd others? twill av bin 1daful
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Djicemob: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
5thNOTE: u want to monopolize the site.
Monopolize? How?

Admit it! Sometimes we submit post(s) that at the end we regret and wish we could take down but nothing like that here.Most social sites got something like that.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Canadidacy: Oga Seun Osewa please make it possible for one to be able to reactivate an account. It can either be free or at a cost.

I can see that u have a problem. You need help.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by christygenius(f): 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Am glad that a share button has been provided but it will still be good and wise for an "DISLIKE" or "CHANGE OF USERNAME" buttons to be provided as well by the Admin. and Mods. My opinion though.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
Canadidacy: Smiles, funny you, the information here pass $1billion, all you need do is explore and implore.

Which kind information u dey talk abt self?
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
irishCream: Seun we need a block button!!! Very very important in any socal network undecided

Gbam!
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Seun(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
We've heard you. You want a Dislike/Block/Report kind of feature. We are thinking about it very seriously.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Idrismusty97(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
↑ Let me comment before he close the thread.

Last to comment! cheesy
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Canadidacy(m): 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
RedBenson:

Which kind information u dey talk abt self?
Explore beyond the front page.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Seun: We've heard you. You want a Dislike/Block/Report kind of feature. We are thinking about it very seriously.

Better do, and fast.

Idrismusty97: ↑ Let me comment before he close the thread.
Last to comment! cheesy

Not even close..... tongue

1 Like

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
https://m.facebook.com/clone.fms/photos/pb.790500827668150.-2207520000.1409314584./812303052154594/?type=1&source=42 plz vote for taiwo and kenny oladunjoye for most popular. Thx your like count
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by free2ryhme: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
Canadidacy: Smiles, funny you, the information here pass $1billion, all you need do is explore and implore.
$1bn u say? And u nvr share how to make d $1bn wey dey for dis nairaland. Guy, park one side
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by daveP(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
AmberQueen:

Gbam!
hope its not im thinking?....

How ave u been. Quite some time smiley
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
Canadidacy: Explore beyond the front page.

How many u don explore?
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Djicemob: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
One billion dollar info.Who talk dat thing? clap for urself...Billion ko bullion van ni. angry
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by ify84(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
I get frustrated with nairaland sometimes when I make a comment and won't be NOTIFY if another person has comnented.... I get tired trying to remember d thread number on which my post fall into.... to see if someone quote me to explain something..... mr Suen.... no solution ?
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by meforyou1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
who or what are you blocking? Members? Posts?
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by meforyou1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
Godwin978: Seun i think nairaland shounld have a dislike button,and delete post which is the most importan
let the delete post button be for posts that have not been quoted.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by irishCream: 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
meforyou1: who or what are you blocking? Members? Posts?
what do u block on fb and twitter? Otondo tongue
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by meforyou1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
irishCream: what do u block on fb and twitter? Otondo tongue
don't block anything. Believe in freedom of speech. Don't call me otondo, else you won't like what I will call you.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Seun(m): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
I don't understand why we're getting many complaints about this feature despite its high usage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse / Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) / My Bitter Exprience With Nipost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.