Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Sex On A First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On A First Date (12812 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Can U Have Sex On First Date? / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
as a lady,meeting a guy for the first time and a week after u both had sex. does it make the lady cheap ?

i know of some relationships that started this way and ended up in marriage while some who didn't av sex until six months and it didnt last.

what are ur views on this?
Re: Sex On A First Date by pweedyuz(f): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
*following*
Re: Sex On A First Date by ayogabriel(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
If it makes the girl cheap, what does that make the guy? I have had sex on the first date and we dated for 6month and It was a mutual break up. We guys try to show off to our friends to boost our ego that she's cheap, while actually deep down, we know she's isn't.

20 Likes

Re: Sex On A First Date by akinlex(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
you should have rephrased the topic like this "can we s*x on a first date " grin grin
Re: Sex On A First Date by Baddo101(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
u have answered your question by urself...i
it may not b a criteria...

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date by Joshtos: 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
hnmmmmmmm angry
Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
It depends on what they feel for each other, some see something special in you which they can't explain after sex, and it keep them going with the relationship, to others, they don't feel anything good after sex, they feel its a mistake making love to that person and feel regret , such don't last.
Re: Sex On A First Date by Sunkyphil(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
shit happens
Re: Sex On A First Date by zoeee(f): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
Depends on the parties involved...

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date by eph12(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
Everything depends on the individuals. If you like bleep on the 9th date if that's what the guy has been looking for he'll still say you're cheap. Some have it the first time they are alone and still go on to build a very strong relationship. Guy wey no serious no serious.

18 Likes

Re: Sex On A First Date by ojun50(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
For me
wht u think about yr self is wht follows you.

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
It is not cheap lady unless she demand for money after the sex, that's when you call it cheap holes. tongue

It is only the dark continent that term it as CHEAP but not in WESTERN world

5 Likes

Re: Sex On A First Date by Crocz(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Not wrong I suppose...but I think it's about individual judgement about personal morals

For me, all's been good btw ma gal and I...but ma advice is that girls shouldn't do it cos of the KIND of men around these days...they are like butterfly sucking necter from flower to flower

I aint like MOST men thou grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
Crocz: Not wrong I suppose...but I think it's about individual judgement about personal morals

For me, all's been good btw ma gal and I...but ma advice is that girls shouldn't do it cos of the KIND of men around these days...they are like butterfly sucking necter from flower to flower

I aint like MOST men thou grin
Yea...I know ure not.
Re: Sex On A First Date by drnairalov: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
yeez sex on a first date iz gooood
Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Sex On A First Date by Solariz: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
Laugh will finish you. These pastors will teach you how to steal a ballot box during election, sing Psquare's testimony, etc lolzzzz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByijP-S_PO8?list=PLKN4yOey5kqN7fPjgtpwsalKKZSKOwvS0
Re: Sex On A First Date by Crocz(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Yea...I know ure not.

And may I ask how you know that? grin
Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
one man's food is anoda man's poison
Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
Crocz:

Emmmmm. Lets say I've been following up on u. I follow up on ma friends both physical and online friends to know their kind of person and know how compatible we are.
Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
Crocz:

Emmmmm. Lets say I've been following up on u. I follow up on ma friends (both physical and online friends) to know their kind of person and know how compatible we are.
Re: Sex On A First Date by Crocz(m): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Emmmmm. Lets say I've been following up on u. I follow up on ma friends both physical and online friends to know their kind of person and know how compatible we are.

You mean you've been stalking me?...that's a criminal offence o grin
Re: Sex On A First Date by otunbakhakiz: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
It all depend on the parties involved. I am a living witness of this kind tin. I bleep my fiancee on our 1st date and she felt like cryin cos of her knowledge abt my past,bt to b honest wt u, my love fo her grew stronger there aftr and promised her from dt moment nt to let her dwn. Next month will make it a year of our courtship. Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
Sex on the first date, or last date - what difference does it make it?

If the guy isn't that much into you, and all he wanted from the get-go was a good beat, nothing is going to change that even if you make him wait for 200 years. He'll still take a hike after beating it. grin

Girls are naive!

7 Likes

Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
Crocz:

You mean you've been stalking me?...that's a criminal offence o grin
Ahhh. Feel free to call it 'stalking'
I call it 'follow up', even the bible recommends 'follow up'...lol

Back to the matter, I'm indifferent about it...it's all about choice. I think we all have brains to make decisions @ every point in time.

3 Likes

Re: Sex On A First Date by Crocz(m): 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Back to the matter, I'm indifferent about it...it's all about choice. I think we all have brains to make decisions @ every point in time.

True...but sometimes we could make the wrong choice and I think whatever the out-come of the choice, one just need to "wrap his hand around its neck and walk with it majestically" grin
Re: Sex On A First Date by saolbuk(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
d gal is jst too cheap. daz all
Re: Sex On A First Date by saolbuk(m): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
otunbakhakiz: It all depend on the parties involved. I am a living witness of this kind tin. I bleep my fiancee on our 1st date and she felt like cryin cos of her knowledge abt my past,bt to b honest wt u, my love fo her grew stronger there aftr and promised her from dt moment nt to let her dwn. Next month will make it a year of our courtship. Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!
praise the Lord which lord??

6 Likes

Re: Sex On A First Date by yungchop: 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

just wanna say Hi smiley
Re: Sex On A First Date by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
Sex no longer have any meaning now that our ladies cheaply trade their Kitty-cat for Suya, shawama, Techno Android, friedrice and chicken, BIS renewal.. Having sex on d first date?That's so ridiculous.. I wouldn't evn say it makes a lady cheap but it shows you have no self regard for ur own body. Such act is synonymous to indiscipline.. Pls stop modifying and twisting what's is so bad to suit ur promiscuous act or waywardness... Note: Nobody holy pass

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 28, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

As for me, no s*x on the first date
Re: Sex On A First Date by yinkeys(m): 3:29am On Aug 28, 2014
ephee: as a lady,meeting a guy for the first time and a week after u both had sex. does it make the lady cheap ?

i know of some relationships that started this way and ended up in marriage while some who didn't av sex until six months and it didnt last.

what are ur views on this?
Nothing bad, this days sex or no sex if d guy likes u he will stay, if not he will go.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Last 8 Rounds Without Drinkin Water & Still Strong Like Bull! / Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face / Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.