Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Sex On A First Date - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On A First Date (12824 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Can U Have Sex On First Date? / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On A First Date by fruityjojo(f): 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol no lie she said that was her...
This is one of those rare moments where I gast to say "I AM SPEECHLESS"!
Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
50calibre:

Why? Are you an alien with 3 eyes? If not I see no reason to keep your pic privates especially after being challenged by a fellow female who was brave enough to post her's

Yes she probably lifted the first pic off somewhere notwithstanding, judging from her current pics, she's still not ugly, just more mature.

I commend her for wearing her natural hair, something most black women are scared to do these day.

Besides there was nothing fantastic about that first pic, she looked like a pubescent 16 year old wearing braces, nothing more.

Post your pic so we can compare. Pretty women flaunt what they've got, it's a fact!!! So stop hiding under the cover of privacy, we are in a digital age, there's no privacy anymore, not when you're on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & the likes

hehehe, try again 50calibre.
Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
fruityjojo:
This is one of those rare moments where I gast to say "I AM SPEECHLESS"!

Lol we all are...
Re: Sex On A First Date by eph12(m): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Your third picture is as ugly as second picture.(both are the same).

They can't be compared with the first picture. cheesy
The babe dey fall hand but you sef chill bro. This is ladies ish o smiley
Re: Sex On A First Date by 50calibre(m): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Catfish.

You stay throwing subtle jabs at her, what do you gain?

As much as I admire your detective work, I would like to know the motivation behind it. For a dude, it's understandable to investigate a chic's picture but for a fellow chic? I don't think so.

So was it jealousy? Be honest!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sex On A First Date by 50calibre(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
firstEVA: hehehe, try again 50calibre.

I challenge you FirstEVA to put an end to any doubts, prove to us you're a beauty.
Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
50calibre:

You stay throwing subtle jabs at her, what do you gain?

As much as I admire your detective work, I would like to know the motivation behind it. For a dude, it's understandable to investigate a chic's picture but for a fellow chic? I don't think so.

So was it jealousy? Be honest!!!

I'm not throwing any shade.

As I explained earlier.. she popped up on my tumblr. Tbh at first I thought there was a tumblr model on nairaland.

Jealousy?? Of what?? I've never clashed with her my whole experience on this...
Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
50calibre:

I challenge you FirstEVA to put an end to any doubts, prove to us you're a beauty.

She doesn't have to prove anything to you.
Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
50calibre:

u think I'm Audrywhatever? You can have doubts, I really don't give a flying fuq

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date by 50calibre(m): 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I'm not throwing any shade.

As I explained earlier.. she popped up on my tumblr. Tbh at first I thought there was a tumble model on nairaland.

Jealousy?? Of what?? I've never clashed with her my whole experience on this...

MrsBreezy:
She doesn't have to prove anything to you.

Why not? You were jealous of the attention she was getting from these thirsty guys weren't you? I know jealousy when I see it, Ive seen it a lot.

So aside being a detective, you're also an attorney, what other professions do you have? Are you FirstEVA?

FirstEVA has to prove herself to Audreybrian who claimed to be prettier. You can't stay faceless & mock someone with a face, put a face to the name and them we can talk.

5 Likes

Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
audreybrian:
Even a fool looking at my pic will know am not a model.For your information am a student and less than 18.Are you satisfied now? am outta here.
wow

2 Likes

Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
[quote author=ephee]as a lady,meeting a guy for the first time and a week after u both had sex. does it make the lady cheap ?

i know of some relationships that started this way and ended up in marriage while some who didn't av sex until six months and it didnt last.

what are ur views on this?[/quote

jeez! cant blive my eyez
mrsbreezy firstEVA 50calibre y the arguments
Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
50calibre:

Why not? You were jealous of the attention she was getting from these thirsty guys weren't you? I know jealousy when I see it, Ive seen it a lot.

So aside being a detective, you're also an attorney, what other professions do you have? Are you FirstEVA?

FirstEVA has to prove herself to Audreybrian who claimed to be prettier. You can't stay faceless & mock someone with a face, put a face to the name and them we can talk.

wow, this is getting serious, this sounds more than just care or concern for the picture thief, ermm are you sure you are not her?

3 Likes

Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
firstEVA: Onirugbon1 sex on first date?

hehehe with you? yes cheesy
Re: Sex On A First Date by 50calibre(m): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
firstEVA: u think I'm Audrywhatever? You can have doubts, I really don't give a flying fuq

Yes!!! That's what ugly girls say, I hear that all the time.

Actually, I think you do give a fu*ck and that's why you won't post your pics.

4 Likes

Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
onirugbon1:

hehehe with you? yes cheesy
what of others
Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
50calibre:

Looool if I wanted attention love I know how to get it.

Lol no she doesn't. I don't see how you create the rules. No one asked Audreybrian to prove herself bar u.

I'm also a doctor and a scientist and a bit of an engineer.
Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
50calibre:

Yes!!! That's what ugly girls say, I hear that all the time.

Actually, I think you do give a fu*ck and that's why you won't post your pics.

lol, try harder dude.
Re: Sex On A First Date by 50calibre(m): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
firstEVA: wow, this is getting serious, this sounds more than just care or concern for the picture thief, ermm are you sure you are not her?

Lol that's laughable!!

I admire Audreybrian for posting her pics, and I think it's not fair for her to be ridiculed by some faceless chic.

Isn't that reasonable enough?

4 Likes

Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
[quote author=ephee][/quote]

I'm.sorry it's quite rude to derail your thread.
Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
firstEVA: what of others

Depending on chemistry. Usually no. cheesy
Re: Sex On A First Date by 50calibre(m): 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Looool if I wanted attention love I know how to get it.

Lol no she doesn't. I don't see how you create the rules. No one asked Audreybrian to prove herself bar u.

I'm also a doctor and a scientist and a bit of an engineer.

Are you sure? Ok!!

It's very convenient for cowards to hide under the cover of privacy or choice, "I don't have to prove anything to you" is a cliche of cowards.

When the person you're trying ridicule challenges you to a duel, you should take it up or keep quite.

I see! So you're jack of all trade at what? 15, 16 or 17 years of age?

4 Likes

Re: Sex On A First Date by 50calibre(m): 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
firstEVA: lol, try harder dude.

No need, I have my answer.

Show some respect to Audreybrian however.

2 Likes

Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
50calibre:

Lol that's laughable!!

I admire Audreybrian for posting her pics, and I think it's not fair for her to be ridiculed by some faceless chic.

Isn't that reasonable enough?
apart from being unreasonable, its stupid to encourage a crime like impersonation, deceit and lies. Even a blind man will see that the initial pix she posted is different from who she actually is. No one would have ridiculed her if she posted her original photo from the onset.

mean while there is no rule that everyone must upload their pix on Nairaland, so, I choose not to, you can drown on that.

3 Likes

Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
50calibre:

Are you sure? Ok!!

It's very convenient for cowards to hide under the cover of privacy or choice, "I don't have to prove anything to you" is a cliche of cowards.

When the person you're trying ridicule challenges you to a duel, you should take it up or keep quite.

I see! So you're jack of all trade at what? 15, 16 or 17 years of age?

Lol yup.

Well I wasnt throwing any shade at Audreybrian... I'm pretty sure I told her she's gorgeous.

I'm not gonna derail someone's thread... it's mean.
Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
onirugbon1:

Depending on chemistry. Usually no. cheesy
I'll send u a mail tomorrow morning

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
firstEVA: I'll send u a mail tomorrow morning

Alright waiting for it kiss

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date by audreybrian(f): 12:00am On Sep 03, 2014
firstEVA: u think I'm Audrywhatever? You can have doubts, I really don't give a flying fuq
Hmmm,so you still cannot show your face after i challenged you.Pathetic.
I still insist you are not half as pretty as me.You and mrs brezzy put together dont even come close.When you are beautiful,you flaunt it,there is nothing like privacy and i still insist that you guys should pray for your boyfriends not to come across me cos thats the day you will be boyfriendless.

As for you mrsbrezzy,am sure jealousy led you to this,i still repeat,you are not half as pretty as me.

Funny enough,i dont even know or have come across this 50 calibre guy defending me.so,thinking he is me is really awkward.

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 03, 2014
audreybrian:
I still insist you are now half as pretty as me.You and mrs brezzy put together dont even come close.When you are beautiful,you flaunt it,their is nothing like privacy and i still insist that you guys should pray for your boyfriends not to come across me cos thats the day you will be boyfriendless.

As for you mrsbrezzy,am sure jealousy led you to this,i still repeat,you are not half as pretty as me.

Funny enough,i dont even know or come across this 50 calibre guy defending me.so,thinking he is me is really awkward.

Lol kkz.

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date by DVMtuppence(m): 12:04am On Sep 03, 2014
wink Mrsbreezy, stop that its okay
Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 03, 2014
audreybrian:
I still insist you are now half as pretty as me.You and mrs brezzy put together dont even come close.When you are beautiful,you flaunt it,their is nothing like privacy and i still insist that you guys should pray for your boyfriends not to come across me cos thats the day you will be boyfriendless.

Funny enough,i dont even know or come across this 50 calibre guy defending me.so,thinking he is me is really awkward.
well, since you have no shame, let me engage you a little, so since you are so pretty, why did you have to steal that young girls pix?

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date by audreybrian(f): 12:05am On Sep 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol yup.

Well I wasnt throwing any shade at Audreybrian... I'm pretty sure I told her she's gorgeous.

I'm not gonna derail someone's thread... it's mean.
Hmmm.you were not throwing shades at audreybrian? Hahaha.You dont need to tell me am gorgeous because i know so pls keep it to yourself.
As for derailing of thread,am suprised you said that.Ohh i see,because the hit is now on you.Pathetic ugly b.itches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) / A Clearer Picture Of MC Galaxy And Etinosa's Brazen Nude Show / Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.