Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,977 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? (29111 Views)

Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction / Nairalanders Happy Birthday To My Little Daughter..lizzy / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Elusive9(f): 6:28am On Sep 22, 2014
Booked
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by iceberylin(m): 6:28am On Sep 22, 2014
Guykhena:
Solution VVVVV.
U'll probably marry her
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Ezedon(m): 6:29am On Sep 22, 2014
i will just watch her closely
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 22, 2014
I think it's best for the father to handle issues like this.,that is a responsible dad,they know what boys want and how they get it,so only a father can talk to a girl/teenager and she will actually listen and make him her best friend.
My dad did a perfect job.

if I as a mother find out my girl has a boyfriend cry really, I don't know what I'll do.

5 Likes

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 22, 2014
Angel196: What would be your first reaction when u learn that your little daughter that is just undergoing the stage of puberty is having an older boyfriend? My father's reaction?... All hell would break loose. So how would u handle that situation?

i guess ur daughter is in this situation ¿
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by majamajic(m): 6:35am On Sep 22, 2014
Play-dads always taribo their daughters. They don't need revenge.
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Kunleskey(m): 6:35am On Sep 22, 2014
Action. Hunhun.!! cant believe this.then I will just drop some word of comfort that will manifest in her life so that she will stop it
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by fairygeh(f): 6:36am On Sep 22, 2014
Lol.lol.i was 15 when I had my 1st bf and he usually came to my mum;s shop
That used to be our meeting spot, I can remember the 1st day my mum saw him, she was so surprised,the kind eye she take look the guy sef,he took to his heels.....later he called me and said we should change our meeting spot.....lol.lol.my mum was so counselling me as if I will get pregnant just by seeing a guy. Don't blame her tho I would also do same.....boys of nowadays no dey see fine pikin,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Donyswit(m): 6:36am On Sep 22, 2014
lordizak: I would encourage her to be open to me. it's a choice, I have parents forcing their kids to date, its natural, u can't advice against or for it. I would even be friends with their spouses. the only clause will be for my daughter not to accept gifts from any man whilst in my house.

And the man is free to bleep her?
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 22, 2014
experience is the best teacher,thats what i will tell her a word is enough for a wise,just advice and make her see reason,i wont give her a choice to make because she will make mistakes

1 Like

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by seedord247(m): 6:39am On Sep 22, 2014
.na to just show her this. cry

2 Likes

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by IAMBREEZY: 6:40am On Sep 22, 2014
as a responsible father i will talk sense into her head.
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Blazing99: 6:40am On Sep 22, 2014
As long as they aren't having sex . I got no problem with that.

3 Likes

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 22, 2014
Angel196: What would be your first reaction when u learn that your little daughter that is just undergoing the stage of puberty is having an older boyfriend? My father's reaction?... All hell would break loose. So how would u handle that situation?

its best u sell her away to "slave trade" grin grin grin
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Andy790(m): 6:45am On Sep 22, 2014
Its called cama
After lashin those small galz wen u wer young...
nw its d turn of ur daughters....

7 Likes

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by gabriel212: 6:45am On Sep 22, 2014
nah soldier go arrest the guy!
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by daben1(m): 6:45am On Sep 22, 2014
She's in a world of her own...
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Vstuffs(m): 6:50am On Sep 22, 2014
Hmm
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by disloman(m): 6:51am On Sep 22, 2014
Won't b surprised cos I would av taught ha sex education n d consequences of such relationship.
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by gabriel212: 6:52am On Sep 22, 2014
seedord247: .na to just show her this. cry
yeeee!
e no go better for the heartless guy that impregnated that girl.
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Aklofs: 6:54am On Sep 22, 2014
i'll be very happy
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by seedord247(m): 6:55am On Sep 22, 2014
gabriel212:
yeeee!
e no go better for the heartless guy that impregnated that girl.

Lmaoooo why epe now?
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by DrGill(m): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2014
DrGill:
You bleeped young gurls durin ur young age nd u tink it wunt backfire....Thunder fire u if u deny ur Daughter d tin..
*Oloshi radarada
*Sips Lipton*

2 Likes

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by PastorOluT(m): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2014

Siincerely the way immorality is growing among the young ones these days is scary. Even this compulsory stay at home for students is not helping matters at all, wonder ow many of them would get pregnant even before resumption 'cos what I have seen going on.

To the topic, I believe in speakiing to her about it even before she start haviing boyfriiend or puberty, with that she is a little informed n things wont get worse before u realize.

1 Like

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by thankyouJesus(m): 7:01am On Sep 22, 2014
I think some of you are worried about what you did when you were younger. Where is the trust?
@topic, I will ask her series of questions e.g why are you in a relationship? (case closed because she would not be able to answer this).

6 Likes

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Janeify(f): 7:04am On Sep 22, 2014
seedord247: .na to just show her this. cry
she looks way older than her age.
Back to the topic,am an African.what's with a little girl dating when you provide everything for her?dating for fun is part of reason some broke niggas call Nigerian girls hoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by sonofyisa(m): 7:05am On Sep 22, 2014
As her dad I will discourage her frm hvin a rship @ a tender age......instead I will encourage her to face her book n frm tym to tym give her sex education
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 22, 2014
Phema: How little is "little"?

That's one stage of parenting I dread. I think I will just leave her dad to handle it as he would have a more subtle approach. Cos if I decide to deal with her. . . Nonsense!

"Just undergoing puberty" , with this statement you should have an idea of the age range

1 Like

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Jinyjagz(m): 7:08am On Sep 22, 2014
sit her down nd tell ha my story
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by devigblegble: 7:11am On Sep 22, 2014
The guy must think twice

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by solly5: 7:13am On Sep 22, 2014
U parents r 2 b blamed 4 it u always advicing not 2 av bf's bt y nt jst b happy wiv us wen we do afterall we humans nd blood flows in our vain its natural for it 2 occure.if it were me I wuld call my daugher wen she becomes 12 I wuld tell r I don't mind r dating I jst want r 2 b opened 2 me 2 tell me wen d guy ask r out so we cn figure itt out 2geda nd I wuld see d boi b4 she says yes or no so dat d boi wuld nt mess around wiv r noeing I noe him nd wuld kill him if he did simple

2 Likes

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by haibe(m): 7:13am On Sep 22, 2014
I will talk sense into her, it's not important having a relationship at a very tender age, it may affect other important areas of her life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

International Women's Day: 10 most influential women in Nigeria 2022 / How Much Does An Average Introduction Cost? / Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.