Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man (11131 Views)

When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) / 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by playahP(m): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2008
let me define wat girls mean wen they say they want a God fearing man,

1) they just want some guy dat wouldnt cheat on em but will allow em to come back by 2.am or any time they like
2) a guy dat will be their dummy,

women una wahala tooo much

P.S. THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION

1 Like

Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by arramyjay: 10:44am On Oct 25, 2008
You have a biased Opinion.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by omokashi(f): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2008
tell u what? a God fearing man would not cheat on his wife, love and respect her as a woman, a friend, a sister and a weaker sex.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2008
A God-fearing man is one that tries to achive righteousness in his ways. There is nothing wrong with a woman wanting a man that will not cheat on her. A God-fearing man will probably not, and even when he does, he will handle the whole situation better than one who isn't. Remorse and guilt are attributes which he may probably possess. He has a sense of what is right and what is wrong and he knows that he is accountable to God for his actions. Which woman wouldn't want a man that fears God? One that also has issues with herself.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by MissyB1(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2008
Good Girl:

A God-fearing man is one that tries to achive righteousness in his ways. There is nothing wrong with a woman wanting a man that will not cheat on her. A God-fearing man will probably not, and even when he does, he will handle the whole situation better than one who isn't. Remorse and guilt are attributes which he may probably possess. He has a sense of what is right and what is wrong and he knows that he is accountable to God for his actions. Which woman wouldn't want a man that fears God? One that also has issues with herself.
Need I say more? wink
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2008
so the 'God fearing' thangy is all about not cheating on ladies ehn? angry
If you ladies really want a God fearing person, then why not marry a born-again christian? you ladies don't want born again men cos they won't be natty, yet you want someone natty for yourself alone. guess what? e no possible abegi, don't have the player, hate the game cheesy
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by MissyB1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2008
Being God fearin' isn't only 'bout bein' faithful . . . .
In one sentence . . . ''It's 'bout knowin' what is right and doin' it''.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by macalurs(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2008
Good Girl:

A God-fearing man is one that tries to achive righteousness in his ways
Does it matter to you if he actually attains it? Or just that he tries? or rather as long as he makes you believe he tries? Do you see how flimsy that is?

There is nothing wrong with a woman wanting a man that will not cheat on her,
Absolutely

A God-fearing man will probably not, and even when he does, he will handle the whole situation better than one who isn't
this idea is based on a belief. I have met some men supposed to have the "fear" of "God" that have zero self control. The problem is not that they are not "trying" enough, but that one can liken religion to a mask.

Remorse and guilt are attributes which he may probably possess. He has a sense of what is right and what is wrong and he knows that he is accountable to God for his actions. Which woman wouldn't want a man that fears God?
The idea of God exists strong in Africa

One that also has issues with herself.
cool
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by freds1: 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2008
hi i need a girl 4 real relationship
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by frank317: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2008
all ye women want God fearing men, are u God fearing. To me, most girls who desire God fearing men are retired ashys who think they can eat their cake and have it.

We all have skeletons in our cupboard, we must understand this and take life the way w c it.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by oladsey(m): 12:09am On Oct 26, 2008
AS WOMEN WANT SO DO MEN. WISH YOU ALL ONE. U NO SAY AMEN?
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by topup: 5:14am On Oct 26, 2008
Everyone is entilted to their opinion, however to me a God fearing man will:

- never hit me,
- will always seek to improve himself,
- will never cheat on me or if he does he will be incredibly remorseful (same if he happened to hit me),
- he will respect the sanctity of marriage, like I do and will be willing to work things out,

It's almost like the guy has an all seeing mother, who knows how he treats his girfriend (assuming the guy genuinely loves and fears his mother that is).
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by biolabee(m): 7:15am On Oct 26, 2008
topup:

Everyone is entilted to their opinion, however to me a God fearing man will never cheat on me or if he does he will be incredibly remorseful (same if he happened to hit me) and will respect the sanctity of marriage, like I do and will be willing to work things out

Nice post,u gals will neva change alway lookin for security cheesy cheesy
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by kingsots(m): 7:36am On Oct 26, 2008
I would like 2 ask d girls if dey are God fearing. Some times dey try 2 look 4 a gentle guy dat dey can oppress, talk rudely 2 him, do whatever dey like and he jst keeps quiet. I think dats what dey call God fearing. If una dey find God fearing guy go church, nt a club. angry
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by kingsots(m): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2008
I would like 2 ask d girls if dey are God fearing. Some times dey try 2 look 4 a gentle guy dat dey can oppress, talk rudely 2 him, do whatever dey like and he jst keeps quiet. I think dats what dey call God fearing. If una dey find God fearing guy go church, nt a club. angry
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Easybaby(f): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2008
My hussy is a GOD-fearing man kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by iceland(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2008
jassie:

so the 'God fearing' thangy is all about not cheating on ladies ehn? angry
If you ladies really want a God fearing person, then why not marry a born-again christian? you ladies don't want born again men because they won't be natty, yet you want someone natty for yourself alone. guess what? e no possible abegi, don't have the player, hate the game cheesy

Tell them my Guy! grin
There's NO God fearing man outside Christ.How can you fear God without first accepting him?
Get out of the illusion.It's either he's on God's side or the devil's.There's no sitting on the fence grin
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by iceland(m): 9:20am On Oct 26, 2008
Easybaby:

My hussy is a GOD-fearing man kiss kiss kiss
Wetin you go talk before?The day he would slap you he would become SON OF THE DEVIL grin
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2008
iceland:

Tell them my Guy! grin
There's NO God fearing man outside Christ.How can you fear God without first accepting him?
Get out of the illusion.It's either he's on God's side or the devil's.There's no sitting on the fence grin
[/quote
Assuming we are passed that. A God-fearing man will probably be a born-again Christian in my opinion. You obviously cannot fear/revere who you cannot acknowledge as Lord. I know that there are many people who don't believe in God, but am glad that this forum is about personal opinion. It's also not about cheating on his wife, there are many things that are an abomination to God, such as murder, theft, fornication, hateful heart, a lying tongue, etc. The list goes on and on.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by CRANE: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2008
IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT CHEATING OR BLABLABLA, A MAN THAT HAS THE WORD OF GOD IN HIS HEART WILL HAVE A SUCCESSFUL HOME BECOS THEY SAY A MAN IS THE HEAD OF THE HOUSE
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by syren: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2008
@post

well if the woman is truly God fearing aswell she wont want to do those things in the first place. It's abnormal to want to be with a bad person especially if he's supposed to be the head of the home, it's like the blind leading the blind. God fearing or not God fearing nobody's perfect, but it's like choosing between a diamond that has a few chips in it and a piece of coal, atleast the diamond has value.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Sauron1: 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2008
syren:

@post

well if the woman is truly God fearing aswell she wont want to do those things in the first place. It's abnormal to want to be with a bad person especially if he's supposed to be the head of the home, it's like the blind leading the blind. God fearing or not God fearing nobody's perfect, but it's like choosing between a diamond that has a few chips in it and a piece of coal, atleast the diamond has value.

Syren, are u drinking malt again?
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by syren: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

Syren, are u drinking malt again?

what r u implying here sauron why the concern over my drinking habits? for ur info no i'm no drinking malt i know my limits.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Sauron1: 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2008
syren:

what r u implying here sauron why the concern over my drinking habits? for ur info no i'm no drinking malt i know my limits.

Tehehehe U have always loved ur malt. . . .I like ma Alize.
So what r u drinking?
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by syren: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2008
a can of 7up grin

alize? thought you were a whisky man? Perhaps I can interest you in a glass of baileys?
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Pataki: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2008
syren:

@post

Are you saying because a woman is God fearing her partner should automatically be God fearing? I seriously do not get your point here sorry.
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Sauron1: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2008
syren:

a can of 7up grin

alize? thought you were a whisky man? Perhaps I can interest you in a glass of baileys?

Of course, so where is the party?
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by syren: 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2008
Pataki:

Are you saying because a woman is God fearing her partner should automatically be God fearing? I seriously do not get your point here sorry.

no i'm saying a woman who is god fearing will most likely seek a partner who is god fearing and like minded. She has beliefs and principles she follows and would be better off looking for someone with those same beliefs. If she's against fornication, stealing etc,  why go out with someone who does these things? that's all i'm saying  cool

how r u by the way?  smiley
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by syren: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

Of course, so where is the party?

i trust you, wherever there's free drinks you'll be there.

As for the party, you've forgotten where I live?
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Sauron1: 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2008
syren:

i trust you, wherever there's free drinks you'll be there.

Nah. . .I ain't a party freak neither am i an alcoholic. . .

As for the party, you've forgotten where I live?

Shropshire??
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by syren: 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

Shropshire??

Exactly!! so when will you be making your way down here?
Re: Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man by Sauron1: 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2008
syren:

Exactly!! so when will you be making your way down here?

Right away. . . . .
Keep the drinks chilled. wink wink

So who is a God fearing man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

"Fvck With Me And I Will Hide Your Husband In My Bra" - Busty Lady / Caught This Two Making Out / Imediately After She Pour I Throway Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.