Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. (11113 Views)

Advice To Our Ladies Dis Valentine (hilarious Pics) / 15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / My First And Last Encounter With A Dirty Olosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 7:10am On Apr 29, 2015
This is my own opinion,you can have yours.
But for me,if you have never been given "head" while you are in a relationship,then you are either a dirty person or not so clean.
When I meet a lady,first thing I check out is her toe and finger nails. And if they are dirty,then count me out cos there is bound to be hygiene issues and I can't stand a dirty lady. Sex between a male and a female requires utmost hygiene to be able to enjoy the closeness.
1. Fresh breath
2.trimmed armpit and pubic hairs.
3.Smooth skin.
4.Nicely cut toe nails.
5.Nice body fragrance.
6.Neat outfit and underwear.
How many guys here would say they haven't smelt their fingers after using it to tease a lady till she losses control?And when we smell and it smells good then we may as well conclude,"maybe I will give this babe a head next time". So if you have never got the head treatment,then check yourself. Tell me what guy would be able to resist you with these qualities. ( Guys What's your own opinion on this?) grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 29, 2015
*mttcheeew. . .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 7:13am On Apr 29, 2015
Orijin101:
*mttcheeew. . .
E pain you? Then I guess you are a dirty girl grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by vizkiz: 7:14am On Apr 29, 2015
giving head
I don't understand this part. Like I'll cut some nigga's head and give it to her

8 Likes

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 7:16am On Apr 29, 2015
vizkiz:
giving head
I don't understand this part. Like I'll cut some nigga's head and give it to her
grin Badt guy! We know you here.
We mean taking the tongue to the pink clit grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 29, 2015
fyneboi79:
E pain you? Then I guess you are a dirty girl grin
dafuq! does my moniker looks feminine to you?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 7:25am On Apr 29, 2015
Orijin101:

dafuq! does my moniker looks feminine to you?
Yeah. It sounds like a bi.tch whining after been told she stinks. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2015
fyneboi79:
Yeah. It sounds like a bi.tch whining after been told she stinks. cheesy
Hey! swerve jhooor -------->>>>>>>
you are already derailing your thread.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 29, 2015
Any girl that needs someone to tell and show her that she is dirty, is really a dirty girl.

Same for guys.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2015
Orijin101:

Hey! swerve jhooor -------->>>>>>>
you are already derailing your thread.
None of my business. Truth has been told grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 7:33am On Apr 29, 2015
Blackett:
Any girl that needs someone to tell and show her that she is dirty, is really a dirty girl.

Same for guys.

Yeah men! I can smell you freshness form here grin
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by olexjay(m): 7:33am On Apr 29, 2015
#Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2015
angry
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 7:36am On Apr 29, 2015
olexjay:
#Mtcheeeeeew
Dirty boy! grin
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2015
fyneboi79:
Yeah baby! I can smell you freshness form here grin
What model of _idiot are you?

19 Likes

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 7:38am On Apr 29, 2015
Harbosede02:
angry
I won't call you a dirty girl just yet,but you are showing signs of dirtiness cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by olexjay(m): 7:39am On Apr 29, 2015
fyneboi79:
Dirty boy! grin
#RudeBoiz never cruise with #DirtyGurlz! smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by coolzeal(m): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2015
Common don't be a pu*ssy, just eat that pu*ssy and eat it good until she start vibrating. Everybody has that wild and naughty side but you gotta bring it out. To me, hygiene is essential.

1 Like

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2015
Blackett:
What model of _idiot are you?
The second _model idi0t after ur model of _idi0t was created grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 29, 2015
fyneboi79:
I won't call you a dirty girl just yet,but you are showing signs of dirtiness cheesy
wat signs angry
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 7:42am On Apr 29, 2015
coolzeal:
Common don't be a pu*ssy, just eat that pu*ssy and eat it good until she start vibrating.
That's what I'm saying bro! But the pu*ssy has to be appealing.
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2015
Harbosede02:
wat signs angry
frowning at the topic and the tribe that ur username suggests grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 29, 2015
fyneboi79:
seriously??so frowning depicts dirtiness....and u mean yoruba girls are dirty?

1 Like

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by coolzeal(m): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2015
fyneboi79:
That's what I'm saying bro! But the pu*ssy has to be appealing.
Absolutely... That taste and pu*ssy fragrance is an instant b*oner. That's why we gotta sieve the skanks from classy ones. Of course with good smells.
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2015
Harbosede02:
seriously??so frowning depicts dirtiness....and u mean yoruba girls are dirty?
Most... not all.
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 7:51am On Apr 29, 2015
coolzeal:
Absolutely... That taste and pu*ssy fragrance is an instant b*oner. That's why we gotta to Seive the skanks from classy ones. Of course with good smells.
High 5ive!! That's what I'm talking about. Awesome!!
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 29, 2015
fyneboi79:
Most... not all.
lol...kk
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2015
Harbosede02:
lol...kk
I guess you belong to the "Not all" group. I like your confidence grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 29, 2015
fyneboi79:
I guess you belong to the "Not all" group. I like your confidence grin
tanque cheesy
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Pinkieblue(f): 8:04am On Apr 29, 2015
fyneboi79:

Wicked,,,, hahahahahahaa
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:06am On Apr 29, 2015
fyneboi79:
Yeah baby! I can smell you freshness form here grin

Get a grip on your raging hormones, mister. You've called two guys here "baby". Mistaken identity or deliberate? :8

2 Likes

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by dechandel(f): 8:09am On Apr 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Get a grip on your raging hormones, mister. You've called two guys here "baby". Mistaken identity or deliberate? :8

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hairy Girls / Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos / Caught This Two Making Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.