Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor (2027 Views)

Whose Dad Is This? He Passed Out And Now Everyone Is Talking About His Joystick / Shocking Confession: I Caught My Wife Fucking Her Dad (18+) / Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by Holywizard: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
I Just found out that the father of my girl friend that I have been dating for four years now is a strong native doctor/wizard.
Pls am confused & scared. People have been warning me to avoid de gal because of her background. Should i break up with her & if so...will she tell her dad to hurt me since she is too close to her dad.
Please I need ur advice on wot to do because am really scared...contributions pls!
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by GoodFaith: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
Holywizard: I Just found out that the father of my girl friend that I have been dating for four years now is a strong native doctor/wizard.
Pls am confused & scared. People have been warning me to avoid de gal because of her background. Should i break up with her & if so...will she tell her dad to hurt me since she is too close to her dad.
Please I need ur advice on wot to do because am really scared...contributions pls!
U F her for four year
U must marry her
Or her Dad will take u out

2 Likes

Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by BoiledCorn: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
Trolls over all the nairaland angry
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
so? how is that romantic?
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by GoodFaith: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
BoiledCorn: Trolls over all the nairaland angry
Get a life

1 Like

Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by hannesy(f): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nd ur moniker is holywizard,y re u scared na,wizard jam native doctor

4 Likes

Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by McWhillion(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
I dey tire for this op o. So u dated her for 4 years and u believe if u dump her, her papa no go use you do pepper soup. Ok o.
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by Holywizard: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
hannesy: Nd ur moniker is holywizard,y re u scared na,wizard jam native doctor
guy this is not funny...I changed my moniker severally because of sexkillz. I ve oda accounts
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by Holywizard: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
GoodFaith:
U F her for four year
U must marry her
Or her Dad will take u out
Guy i met her in our church. I neva knew her background
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by hannesy(f): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
Holywizard: gal this is not funny...I changed my moniker severally because of sexkillz. I ve oda accounts
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by Holywizard: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
McWhillion: I dey tire for this op o. So u dated her for 4 years and u believe if u dump her, her papa no go use you do pepper soup. Ok o.
wot shud I do now?
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by GoodFaith: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Holywizard: Guy i met her in our church. I neva knew her background
MAYBE SHE IS NOT LIKE HER DAD
WATCH UR BACK OH
U ALL LIVE IN THE SAME CITY?
U DIDN'T ASK QUESTIONS--- WAS SHE HIDDING THE INFORMATION--In my case she hidden all the information
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by MisterLongman(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
яυи fσя уσυя ℓιfє..... бυт уσυ иσ тяу ѕнα, уσυ ∂αтє∂ α gιяℓ fσя fσυя уєαяѕ αи∂ уσυ иσ киσω ѕαу нєя fαтнєя иα нєябαℓιѕт
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by Holywizard: 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
GoodFaith:
MAYBE SHE IS NOT LIKE HER DAD
WATCH UR BACK OH
"watch my back" How?
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by McWhillion(m): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
Holywizard: wot shud I do now?
did u ask her about it and what was her reaction
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by GoodFaith: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
Holywizard: "watch my back" How?
yes
if u fail to marry her little girl
U have a big problem
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by Holywizard: 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
McWhillion: did u ask her about it and what was her reaction
Wen I tried to ask her she was like " No problem as far as there is no problem"
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by GoodFaith: 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Holywizard: Wen I tried to ask her she was like " No problem as far as there is no problem"
dude, we have a problem now
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by Holywizard: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
GoodFaith:
dude, we have a problem now
exactly! So wot shud I do?
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by Sunkyphil(m): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
which kind people come full nairaland o
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by McWhillion(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
Holywizard: Wen I tried to ask her she was like " No problem as far as there is no problem"
Bros if your juju strong pass her papa own, you can leave her but if not don't even think it.
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by GoodFaith: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
Holywizard: exactly! So wot shud I do?
Stay in ur church
Fast and pray for one month
10 minutes prayers three time a day
God will protect U
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by BoiledCorn: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
Op stop telling lies angry
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
E don shele,u mst marry her,b'cos you no fit hide,except you go go Hide for SAMBISA FOREST.
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by hushmail: 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
bros u really enter

one guy 4 my area try am, na so d bobo just die

u do d chick for 4 yrs u no sabi say her papa na juju man

now u don belleful come dey ask wetin i go do?

As u dey friend mean say u no b born again, so i no fit see how u go take prayer cancel this one

even if d papa no b juju man, if d girl curse u, u go still suffer

now imagine d girl n her papa team up

bros just marry her or write ur obituary

4 Likes

Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by handysuzy(f): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
hushmail: bros u really enter

one guy 4 my area try am, na so d bobo just die

u do d chick for 4 yrs u no sabi say her papa na juju man

now u don belleful come dey ask wetin i go do?

As u dey friend mean say u no b born again, so i no fit see how u go take prayer cancel this one

even if d papa no b juju man, if d girl curse u, u go still suffer

now imagine d girl n her papa team up

bros just marry her or write ur obituary

Bros, you fit make the guy commit suicide sef with this your comment o
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by Ochoiho: 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
From what you've said so farn, your fear is real. Yes , the habalist Father is capable of killg you if you choose to dump the girl. if you marry her , you will hv serious spiritual battle even after the death of the man, the situation is worse if you are only a church goer(you dont know Jesus) My advice: First give your life to Jesus, confessing all your sins. Join a Church that understand spiritual battle(MFM for example) tel the girl you'l like to suspend the relationship for now then watch her reactn.
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by priscaoge(f): 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
After dating her for 4years u wanna dump her becos her father is a native Doc abi? Bro think twice ooo becos Ur blokos might be in danger if u try that cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by Holywizard: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
BoiledCorn: Op stop telling lies angry
how i wish dat am lying... De matter at hand is too serious & real to lie.
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
Xixixixixixixixixi*laffs in chinese*

op,congrats o,jst make sure u don't hurt dat gurl o,becos if u do,na charm ur in law go use beat u to death oo...so eveN if ur gf tells to wash ha panties,jst smile and do it wif all ur heart...u knws sef,wen d man dies,u might inherit hez shrine grin grin
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by GoodFaith: 12:29am On Aug 28, 2014
This is going to be a short gun marriage
So dude when is the marriage taking place
Please don't hurt juju man little girl
Juju man will get ur black ass
Please send my invitation to address

Good Faith
01011 juju street ,
Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor by Holywizard: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2014
Harbosede02: Xixixixixixixixixi*laffs in chinese*

op,congrats o,jst make sure u don't hurt dat gurl o,becos if u do,na charm ur in law go use beat u to death oo...so eveN if ur gf tells to wash ha panties,jst smile and do it wif all ur heart...u knws sef,wen d man dies,u might inherit hez shrine grin grin
God 4bid

(1) (2) (Reply)

COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? / Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? / Can You Still Marry Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.