Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? (2029 Views)

Una Welldone O! Why Is Romanceland Dry Today? / Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by MarshRiley(m): 7:40am On Sep 16, 2014
I was introduced to a girl yesterday morning and we didn't really talk,but towards evening,we incidentally met where I was taking shelter from the rain and we got talking,after like 2hrs of talking,she asked me thesame question am tired of answering"Marsh,are you a player?"
Before I answered her,I asked her why she asked me such a question,she said"you know you are so cute and the way you smile plus your voice sef"
So I asked myself,is it a crime to be cute?and does bin cute automatically mean you're a player?
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by djeezy(m): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2014
Yeah I've noticed that too. I dont even deny it. I just smile. The thing is they believe if you're cute, there's every reason to believe you're a player because other girls will be tripping for you and you wouldn't want to ignore free food unless you're gay. I have also noticed that a girl calls you a player does not mean she will not roll with you.
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by valmunich(m): 7:54am On Sep 16, 2014
What an advertising thread

1 Like

Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 16, 2014
op I almost believed this ur post until i checked ur profile pic

1 Like

Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 16, 2014
Chimax15: op I almost believed this ur post until i checked ur profile pic

gringringrin I also checked his profile first. Even before reading his post gringringrin
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 16, 2014
Logicalmindy:

gringringrin I also checked his profile first. Even before reading his post gringringrin
gringringrin so what did u see? grin
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by MarshRiley(m): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2014
djeezy: Yeah I've noticed that too. I dont even deny it. I just smile. The thing is they believe if you're cute, there's every reason to believe you're a player because other girls will be tripping for you and you wouldn't want to ignore free food unless you're gay. I have also noticed that a girl calls you a player does not mean she will not roll with you.
Yeah,true tho,I think so too
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2014
Chimax15: gringringrin so what did u see? grin

Cute boy/man. gringringrin
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by MarshRiley(m): 8:22am On Sep 16, 2014
Chimax15: op I almost believed this ur post until i checked ur profile pic
And what did you see
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 16, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Cute boy/man. gringringrin
lol I saw cute daddy. ... gringrin

1 Like

Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by MarshRiley(m): 8:23am On Sep 16, 2014
valmunich: What an advertising thread
Advertising for waht exactly?
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 16, 2014
MarshRiley:
And what did you see
pretty man gringrin

Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by destante(f): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2014
pun cheesy
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by MarshRiley(m): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2014
Chimax15: lol I saw cute daddy. ... gringrin
Daddy?lol....you are mad
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2014
MarshRiley:
Daddy?lol....you are mad
wink wink
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by cooljoe(m): 8:31am On Sep 16, 2014
djeezy: Yeah I've noticed that too. I dont even deny it. I just smile. The thing is they believe if you're cute, there's every reason to believe you're a player because other girls will be tripping for you and you wouldn't want to ignore free food unless you're gay. I have also noticed that a girl calls you a player does not mean she will not roll with you.
owfa na. Bin a yle. I trust ur doing gud. U do luk lyk a player sha #jstsayin
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by djeezy(m): 8:35am On Sep 16, 2014
cooljoe: owfa na. Bin a yle. I trust ur doing gud. U do luk lyk a player sha #jstsayin
Yea I've been good. We'll meet soon. Where in ph are you?
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by cooljoe(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2014
djeezy: Yea I've been good. We'll meet soon. Where in ph are you?
new GRA, behind cassablanca
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by djeezy(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2014
cooljoe: new GRA, behind cassablanca
That's not a problem, I know there. You're hosting. lol Come with your fine babes o.
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by cooljoe(m): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2014
djeezy: That's not a problem, I know there. You're hosting. lol Come with your fine babes o.
only possible if sarimah is gona cum along. We could do a movie at Genesis, ts jst around d corner. Where's dat sarimah gal sef. Mayb u should try using ur charms on her
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by djeezy(m): 8:45am On Sep 16, 2014
cooljoe: only possible if sarimah is gona cum along. We could do a movie at Genesis, ts jst around d corner. Where's dat sarimah gal sef. Mayb u should try using ur charms on her
The charm will work if only she's in ph at the moment. The charm no dey too dey effective for far distance. Genesis wouldn't be a bad idea.
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by cooljoe(m): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2014
djeezy: The charm will work if only she's in ph at the moment. The charm no dey too dey effective for far distance. Genesis wouldn't be a bad idea.
yes she is in ph
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by djeezy(m): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2014
cooljoe: yes she is in ph
Okay.....Running her background check in my database. Scanning now.
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Xsenga(f): 9:08am On Sep 16, 2014
shocked
GUY, U HANDSOME OO. shocked
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by cooljoe(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2014
djeezy: Okay.....Running her background check in my database. Scanning now.
I trust u intoto
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Ruq: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2014
It's mostly true cuz they tend to have ladies flocking around them, which makes it hard to say no them. Even if cute guys are unwilling to Play, ladies are. But Op you Bleep up as your publicity stunt no complete as you go borrow another gy cuteness.
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by MarshRiley(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2014
djeezy: The charm will work if only she's in ph at the moment. The charm no dey too dey effective for far distance. Genesis wouldn't be a bad idea.
Both of you need to chill,you are arranging babes for each other and you are not including me abi?
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by djeezy(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2014
MarshRiley:
Both of you need to chill,you are arranging babes for each other and you are not including me abi?
You already have plenty. This thread is urs remember?
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by MarshRiley(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2014
Ruq: It's mostly true cuz they tend to have ladies flocking around them, which makes it hard to say no them. Even if cute guys are unwilling to Play, ladies are. But Op you Bleep up as your publicity stunt no complete as you go borrow another gy cuteness.
You wan see me?oya 10minutes,you jux made me tke a pix?am by d right....I go rmve am soon o
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by djeezy(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2014
Xsenga: :oGUY, U HANDSOME OO. shocked
Falls down from palm tree out of excitement. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by MarshRiley(m): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2014
djeezy: You already have plenty. This thread is urs remember?
A new one won't be out of place wink
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by phemmykassbell(m): 9:27am On Sep 16, 2014
no matter how bad you be, theres always one girl that soften that same guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why This Generation Has The Wrong Idea Of Love. / Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.