Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

I'm Joining Politics For Eight Years - Nollywood Actress Kate Henshaw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Joining Politics For Eight Years - Nollywood Actress Kate Henshaw (602 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life / I'm Joining Buhari To Rebuild Nigeria - Osinbajo / Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Joining Politics For Eight Years - Nollywood Actress Kate Henshaw by solaugo(m): 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2014

Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw, said she's taking a break from acting to join politics for eight years.

The actress cited lengthy stays in politics as reason for much of the problems in Nigeria, on top of corruption on the part of government officials. Though she also said she had no money to share, she states that she will not enter politics for the purpose of financial gain, instead she will "push" herself to better the country.

See more @ http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/im-joining-politics-for-eight-years-nollywood-actress-kate-henshaw/

1 Like

Re: I'm Joining Politics For Eight Years - Nollywood Actress Kate Henshaw by lilprinze: 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
she is not going in to politics for financial gain that is what they would say before they are elected into office by the time she gets their and see money she would start saying another thing . This is not the 1st time we would here this from our politicians they would make promises before election that they won't or can't keep. Our politicians making empty promises to us since 1997.
Re: I'm Joining Politics For Eight Years - Nollywood Actress Kate Henshaw by vicadex07(m): 12:26am On Aug 28, 2014
This Lady has the natural tendency to be a very corrupt politician. Like Jonathan, they all start by peddling lies that they cannot fulfil just to attract sympathy from voters. I remember when GEJ too said he was going for just one term too. I guess that's why she joined PDP anyway.

From her days as a judge on Nigerian idols, I have grown to hate the stu.pid biatch, cos of all her bias and insensitive judgements. How can such a person like that be an incorruptible politician

1 Like

Re: I'm Joining Politics For Eight Years - Nollywood Actress Kate Henshaw by seankay(m): 12:52am On Aug 28, 2014
There's no good Politician
Re: I'm Joining Politics For Eight Years - Nollywood Actress Kate Henshaw by RichDad1(m): 6:42am On Aug 28, 2014
seankay: There's no good Politician
There's nothing good about politics.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Bakassi / Stephen Davis Nigeria's New Problem / Pdp’s Endorsement: I Won’t Disappoint You – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.