Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra (27293 Views)

Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides / APC Finally Settles For Prof. Osibanjo As Buhari Running Mate - BBC / PHOTOS: Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili Arrives Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Sylvarresta(m): 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
kendrick93: i cn see u are stupid. next tym dnt quote me
U don vex?
Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by tete7000(m): 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
DrGroove: Was she truly a child of God ?Because all these high, big burial proceedings will be in vain if she is actually roasting in hell.#Truth

Have you not read it in the scripture that it is from the mouth of two or three that truth is confirmed? What will you then say of testimonies of multitude?

3 Likes

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by UnknownT: 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
mediachirps: and at the right time someday, someone else shall wear his.
Obiano had worn his b4 he became governor

1 Like

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Zonacom(m): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
RIP Nwanyi oma.

Anambra my state seem to have buried a lot of its elites of late. We the young generation seriously need to make replacements. Let's glow and break barriers, cos greatness is in us.

#proudlyanambrarian#

5 Likes

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
amazing mass
Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Emvin(m): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
A great woman you were. An icon, amazon.

We love you aunty Dora but God loves you more..
R.I.P. Ma
Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
The moment she started vying for senatorial position, i knew her death was close. Nigeria politics is not a package you can unwrap with one hand. RIP madam, in your next world be careful of politics.
Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by karkel(m): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
U REALLY CONQUERED DE MORTAL...............RIP
Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by asadike(f): 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
Chai!Mama africa indeed lost one of her best. Adieu ada di ora nma of igboland. Je nke oma.

1 Like

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by henchamb(m): 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
Keypha: RIP Madam, We Igbo have Forgive you, for allowed your officers to burn our Goods, Except the fake drug and Expire food package you burn which is very Right and Good,but other material u wasted is not good.

chukwudi biko go and open your shop and get lost from here. am igbo and dont believe in the trash u wrote here . Who are you to point fingers at her or even talk abt forgiveness
nnem oma continue to sleep well dnt mind this trader
Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by nwafuluozoh: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ada Agulu, RIP. cry cry cry
Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by shizzle11hiv: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
may she RIP

strong Igbo woman who withstood the challenges from her own igbo people because she tried to stop their evil ways. she was attacked several times and almost assassinated by her own igbo people because she stood firm.

now they all come out with their fake wishes.
Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by okechukwu3: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
Omechea buru Eziokwu, Nneoma ga ije gi nke oma.
Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by fortunechy(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
Brave woman rest in peace.may God bless ur soul
Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
Food for thought indeed...Thanks

RIP one of my role models..Mum is number one!

greatgod2012: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:

We are all celebrating this rare gem, even after her exit, can we also be likewise celebrated while alive and after our exit? Let's all live our lives in such a way that we'll be celebrated while alive and after our exit, let's lay legacies that will forever be remenbered.

May God help us all.

Once again, Rest in peace, Dora the icon.
Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Katier00(f): 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
einsteino: @OP it is Cardinal Francis Arinze not Francis Cardinal Arinze. Cardinal is a title/rank
the Op is very correct cardinal comes after the first name.
Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
Thought I was the only one who heard that...
Indeed he meant reconciliation by giving blocks to Igbo children while he gave chairs to other tribes ....
Useless murderer!

pazienza: "Gowon, i remember you gave us blocks to sit down in classrooms after the war, you really meant to reconcile us, thank you".

Choi! Nwodo is really Nwa afo, message well packaged and delivered, ezigbo nwa afo. Thanks for dishing it out to them.

1 Like

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
If I slap you eh undecided

Keypha: RIP Madam, We Igbo have Forgive you, for allowed your officers to burn our Goods, Except the fake drug and Expire food package you burn which is very Right and Good,but other material u wasted is not good.

1 Like

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Thunder fire you there for this rubbish you spewed here!!
If you are truly Igbo which I doubt then you are an outcast from birth!!
Anyway if you were smart,you would have understood what John Nwodo was trying to say when he said Gowon really meant reconciliation by giving the biafran children blocks to sit on but since you are daft you will see it as praises!
Efulefu!

Kasynpaulsyn1997: I'm so proud to be nigerian!!!
Former head of state yakubu Gowon is such a nice person,wow God bless you!
As a young igbo boy i respect this man so much,he never fought the civil war with bitterness for the igbos i have not only read about the civil war,i have studied it.
R.i.p mother DORA..............LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
peppyluv02: Thunder fire you there for this rubbish you spewed here!!
If you are truly Igbo which I doubt then you are an outcast from birth!!
Anyway if you were smart,you would have understood what John Nwodo was trying to say when he said Gowon really meant reconciliation by giving the biafran children blocks to sit on but since you are daft you will see it as praises!
Efulefu!

nwannem nwanyi biko e neva reach like dis nah. Thats me,my opinion! K?!
Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by covenantBabie(f): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ada Zion , jee nke oma. O ga adiri gi mma!

1 Like

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Solozzo(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
A living dog is better than a dead lion. Adieu Professor Akinyuli
Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Solozzo(m): 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
covenantBabie: Ada Zion , jee nke oma. O ga adiri gi mma!

You are not communicating. We speak English in this forum please!!
Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by stanislaus67(m): 12:29am On Aug 29, 2014
CyberWolf: you are the one that is wrong..forget what you hear on radio...The correct way to put is Cardinal Francis Arinze, others are cardinal John Onaiykon,etc..
Pls stop misleading the public .its #FRANCISCARDINALARINZE
Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by muosky(m): 1:17am On Aug 29, 2014
I dey tellz u o, Get Lost! Lol no be here o
koboko69:

Get lost! Where is the disrespect in my post. Nonsense
Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by muosky(m): 1:25am On Aug 29, 2014
Akpamu o lolz
Arysexy:

Akpamu !

Ur wrong use of tense have given you out before I checked ur posts to confirm ur yorubaness.

If u want to be a tribalist come out open. mumu

1 Like

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by 9inches(m): 6:58am On Aug 29, 2014
einsteino: .

^^^ OP is right, it is Francis Cardinal Arinze
Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by jennylove7575(f): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2014
This pictures made me cry...life is just too short. I questioned, why must good people die? To think that this honest, great, hardworking, dedicated to the service of the people, highly committed to her work, saved millions of lives and a good role model woman just passed on like that.its very sad indeed. Surely Madam Dora u will forever be missed. Rip..my love for u will never die. Adieus. cry cry
Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by chy101: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2014
More pix from the burial..

1 Like

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by chy101: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2014
Francis Cardinal Arinze (Pope in view) officiated the mass..

1 Like

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by chy101: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2014
Arthur Eze and Andy Uba were at the occasion..

1 Like

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by chy101: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2014
From left to right: Ume, Obiano, Obiano's wife, Gown, Gowon's wife..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Addressing The Myth That The Oba Of Benin Does Not Leave His Palace Or Travel / Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management / Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.