Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

They Say Whatever Is Yours Comes Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Say Whatever Is Yours Comes Back (608 Views)

They Say This Is The Best Love Making Position / What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? / My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Say Whatever Is Yours Comes Back by MarshRiley(m): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
I remember my first love,we where both in JSS3 and we were best of friends,after our junior Waec,we were together every blessed day,thesame Teens choir,we simply enjoyed each others company....but I never asked her out cos I was Scared of losing her,you know she might say we re too young and she won't be free with me again
Fastforward to Now,We are both in our Final Year,she has a guy now and I have a girl too but we still keep in touch,we still talk about old times and hw we are used to each other,we still blame ourseves for not dating each other.....we still love each other,They problem is,Are we ever gon date,is it True that whatever belongs to you will surely come back to you sooner or Later
Re: They Say Whatever Is Yours Comes Back by Houseofglam7(f): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Whatever's yours would definitely come back so you can send it straight to hell.

If it doesn't,find it so you can send it to hell.

Move on already!

2 Likes

Re: They Say Whatever Is Yours Comes Back by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
guy u beta yan d babe d koko or else ur r playn a loose game. tlking frm experience.

1 Like

Re: They Say Whatever Is Yours Comes Back by thrizzle(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
was with this girl and we were close and liked eachother. I asked her out and she said she didnt want to ruin our friendship next thing I know she was dating another guy after like 7months of not talking or hanging out she randomly texts me and we start talking said she couldn't stop thinking of me and that she was scared thats why she said no the first time... its been 4 months now and its been amazing we are practically inseperable. so yea if she's truly meant to be with you it'll happen even if it takes ages

1 Like

Re: They Say Whatever Is Yours Comes Back by dBard: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
words peeps use in consoling themselves n after Mishandling and losing wat they had.

Handle urs adequately n dre won't be need f IT t cum back.

..n wat guarantee do u 've that wat left n came back won't' travel' again? ??

p.s; STOP hitting on anoda mans girl n Face ur own r/ship. U didn't make hay while d sun was shining. ..face it n Move d Bleep on, d sun Has set.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Couple In Disunity Wife Retired Prostitute Husband Retired Player / You Can Handle Your Ex Very Well / What Is It You Can't Tolerate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.