Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? (1035 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / 50 ‘I Dos’ You Should Be Able To Commit To Before You Get Married.. / Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by LEAFLET(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
I have this character that i am not too proud of... I tend not to value a woman once I've slept with her.. I will call like madt when i am still wooing you but once i see your under na bye be that.. Maybe I've not gotten my dream girl or maybe because cash never too dey.. Am just wondering if i am alone abi is it a general thing?... Sometimes i pity some of these girls because they don't know how to react so they just play along and whenever i need they will still come around... Guys oya!
Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by Rapsainot(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
gonna brb
Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by SortCode(m): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
Even wen u get ur dream girl, that is how you will use and dump her. Smh for u
Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by Houseofglam7(f): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
SortCode: Even wen u get ur dream girl, that is how you will use and dump her. Smh for u

That's if he's not done that already.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by Houseofglam7(f): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
jamesjames2: Do you need a sugar mummy? I
am Agent shola, i can assist you in
getting a sugar mummy of your choice.
There are so many in Nigeria and
out side Nigeria women who are
desperate in getting a guy that
will satisfy them.
If you are interested contact me
call me on +2348075779874 for
more information's.
Fill The form Below;
NAME>
AGE>?
LOCATION>
OCCUPATION>

Hey you!
You are becoming irritating with this bull crap you are posting everywhere.
Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by SortCode(m): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
Houseofglam7:

OP. you are finished
Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by hannesy(f): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
I can take u to my church for deliverance
Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by onstelly(f): 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
Houseofglam7:

Thank you
@OP like seriously you need help
Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
stop funication n ur prblm wil be ova.
Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by benELOHIM7(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
u need to formatt ur mind, and the only way u can do this is going back to the manual by which u were created, the BIBLE. read the whole of proverbs for a start smiley
LEAFLET: I have this character that i am not too proud of... I tend not to value a woman once I've slept with her.. I will call like madt when i am still wooing you but once i see your under na bye be that.. Maybe I've not gotten my dream girl or maybe because cash never too dey.. Am just wondering if i am alone abi is it a general thing?... Sometimes i pity some of these girls because they don't know how to react so they just play along and whenever i need they will still come around... Guys oya!
Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by LEAFLET(m): 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hmmm. interesting! Deliverance ko... deliverance ni.. I believe i am yet to meet the kind of girl that will blow my mind.....
Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by olasmith10(m): 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
Na person like u deh make girls think say all guys are d same!!!

3 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by jennylove7575(f): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
Op U never jam ogbologbo girl like me..try am with me. Just try that your fuccck and run game with me..I go shrink that your brocursss..Na people like you they make us put price tag on our relationship... grin grin..you never jam..just continue to dey press those innocent girls breasstt one day, dem go barbe your head mororo... grin ya eyes go clear
Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
@ OP, don't be depressed. It's a common thing about good guys; you're not alone. In fact, most guys judge a lady based on how fast they put out or get laid.

#TeamHit&Quit
Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by Missmossy(f): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
hannesy: I can take u to my church for deliverance
Do that asap bikocheesy
Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
..I think the op needs to stop demanding sex from his nxt girlfriend or victim.....maybe he should not have sex with the girl he loves for real....i think it will help him alittle
Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by Tallesty1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
olasmith10: Na person like u deh make girls think say all guys are d same!!!
I swear...... He is recruiting girls that will in anger deal with innocent guys.
Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by Tallesty1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
temigracie: ..I think the op needs to stop demanding sex from his nxt girlfriend or victim.....maybe he should not have sex with the girl he loves for real....i think it will help him alittle
You sure say no be swear women swear for am?
Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by olasmith10(m): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
Tallesty1: I swear...... He is recruiting girls that will in anger deal with innocent guys.

don't mind d guy...
Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
LEAFLET: I have this character that i am not too proud of... I tend not to value a woman once I've slept with her.. I will call like madt when i am still wooing you but once i see your under na bye be that.. Maybe I've not gotten my dream girl or maybe because cash never too dey.. Am just wondering if i am alone abi is it a general thing?... Sometimes i pity some of these girls because they don't know how to react so they just play along and whenever i need they will still come around... Guys oya!
One day the hunter shall be hunted ....

Who be mumu, na u be mumu , kekerenke , Obi , Obi !!
Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by LEAFLET(m): 3:34am On Aug 29, 2014
Can't someone see where i mentioned earlier that i am not so proud of this attitude... why the bashing? This i believe is the attitude of an average guy still on the street with no big breakthrough yet... You still in school, Papa still dey feed you and you don't have any crib to call yours... So naturally i go for street girls because the type of girl I'd love to date or marry needs money for maintenance and one needs to be calling and texting..Sometimes i can even go a week without recharging and you expect the so called big girls of nowadays to understand?... I think tomorrow if i start doing something big i will make it up to each and every one of them..... I know i better pass most guys here wey dey rain abuses on me!
Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by Emmysteve(m): 3:50am On Aug 29, 2014
LEAFLET: Can't someone see where i mentioned earlier that i am not so proud of this attitude... why the bashing? This i believe is the attitude of an average guy still on the street with no big breakthrough yet... You still in school, Papa still dey feed you and you don't have any crib to call yours... So naturally i go for street girls because the type of girl I'd love to date or marry needs money for maintenance and one needs to be calling and texting..Sometimes i can even go a week without recharging and you expect the so called big girls of nowadays to understand?... I think tomorrow if i start doing something big i will make it up to each and every one of them..... I know i better pass most guys here wey dey rain abuses on me!
Get rev Mbaka or TB Joshua to deliver you. You are suffering from the spirit of mammy water other wise known as Marine spirits.
Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by LEAFLET(m): 3:54am On Aug 29, 2014
Guy you sure? Aluta agboho achufu agadi since 1876AD......
Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by Jarchi(m): 5:39am On Aug 29, 2014
Den stop bleeping and start loving. U just tuh blind to knw the diff btw lust and love
Re: Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? by LEAFLET(m): 7:48am On Aug 29, 2014
OK. Oga i don hear.... I go try find love.... But it no go easy!

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Say The Word "KISS" In Ur Dialect / Should He Continue With †̥h̲̣̣̣̥ǝ̥̥ Relationship? / Never Waste Anyone's Time If U Arent't Gonna Love Them Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.