Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Ribadu Shouldn’t Be Granted Waiver – Edwin Clark - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Shouldn’t Be Granted Waiver – Edwin Clark (12986 Views)

I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha / How NIPC Boss Was Fired For Embarrassing Jonathan On $20bn Tax Waiver - Thecable / PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu Shouldn’t Be Granted Waiver – Edwin Clark by 1025: 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
whatlyf: He was never in PDP prior to joining APC. He was a Civil Servant-ACN/APC- and now PDP.

while he was in civil service, he was working directly for obasanjo and not the nigerian police who was supposed to be his employer then. after his appointment with obasanjo, he had cases with the nigerian police and the new administration which bordered on checks and balances(accountability) alongside El Rufai. because yar adua was not into the normal pdp paddy paddy bbusiness, ribadu ran away from justice. he was in exile till the grandson(jona) of obasanjo came into power and used his hitler powers to stop all cases against them for political reasons. jona used ribadu to win election in 2011 when the opposition made ribadu their candidate. he (ribadu) was made the chairman of a committee to look into subsidy scam by jona. on the day they were to submit the report to jona, it was a show of shame on national tv as the other members of the committee told the camera men and jona including me that the report ribadu was about submitting was his personal report because they knew nothing about it.
ribadu has been in pdp even as a police man. do u know that commissioner of police wey dem dey call Mbu? he is a pdp policeman and he will remain just that.

as for edwin clark, i think i am supporting him for the first time but i think there was a strong agreement between ribadu and jona before he defected but if they disappoint ribadu, others will not defect again. on the other hand, if they did not give ribadu the ticket, it means he will get something big also. all impeachment this and that is just for pdp to take over adamawa.
Re: Ribadu Shouldn’t Be Granted Waiver – Edwin Clark by mezebel(f): 8:13am On Aug 29, 2014
This is more important than that news of ribadu and dubari .Job Express: RS Hunter Ltd is recruiting 20 Openings. Oracle Corporation job vacancies in Lagos. Reward Analyst at Guinness Nigeria PLC. visit: http://www.jobexprez.com/ for more details.
Re: Ribadu Shouldn’t Be Granted Waiver – Edwin Clark by Adminisher: 10:09am On Aug 29, 2014
Once in a while somebody thinks before he writes for a change. Keep it up.

I'm not dazed by Ribadu's defection to PDP and I'm surprised that he's on his way to meet with the same people he sent to jail or once indicted like Bode George,Fani Kayode, Fayose, Igbinedon, Borisade, and Alao Akala. That's politics for you. He too was betrayed by Tinubu and other Defunct ACN bigwigs during 2011 Presidential election. Even lost in Lagos State where ordinarily he was expected to win. In politics, there's no permanent friend nor foe but permanent interest. Nigerian Youth should wise up and stop insulting one another on social media. Our disunity is what is giving politicians upper hand over us. When Jonathan wants to give out government contract, he gives it out to the
ex militants at the detriment of the people of Niger-
Delta. When Northern Governors want to give out
government contract, they give it out to few political
elite at the expense of the vastly populated Almajiris. PDP and APC are conglomeration of oppressors, exploiters and subjugators. Let's stop discussing about politicians and focus on developmental issues that willbenefit the East, West, North and South. God bless Nigeria! Mind you, I stand to be corrected![/b][/quote]
Re: Ribadu Shouldn’t Be Granted Waiver – Edwin Clark by argon500: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2014
Chai How I wish I could see the movie again.. very interesting

slimfredo: who is WAIVER? ....what is CLARK? ...is it CLARK KENT of SMALLVILLE? :'
Re: Ribadu Shouldn’t Be Granted Waiver – Edwin Clark by shehuAO: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
By the way,what is this Oldman,called Edwin Clark doing in the politics of this country again?he is old enough to rest.his advise are no longer relevant.
Re: Ribadu Shouldn’t Be Granted Waiver – Edwin Clark by shehuAO: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
By the way,what is this Oldman,called Edwin Clark doing in the politics of this country again?he is old enough to rest.his advise are no longer relevant.any way,Ribadu is a political prostitute,he runs from one party to another for political survival,but he had been played into galore by the old folks in the PDP.He wouldn't win but stand to regrate for ever.That's what we called politics.
Re: Ribadu Shouldn’t Be Granted Waiver – Edwin Clark by SenatorJames(m): 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
loifez: I have a strong feeling Ribadu will loose out in the end
I jave strong feeling GEJ is behind him secretly, who will turn the game around at the last minute. I can't believe Ribadu will not be sure of his success in PDP before defecting at this time close to election. Lets just watch as the game proceed.

Note: This is just my view as an observer, not an arguement.

Re: Ribadu Shouldn’t Be Granted Waiver – Edwin Clark by loifez(f): 2:27am On Sep 06, 2014
SenatorJames: I jave strong feeling GEJ is behind him secretly, who will turn the game around at the last minute. I can't believe Ribadu will not be sure of his success in PDP before defecting at this time close to election. Lets just watch as the game proceed.

Note: This is just my view as an observer, not an arguement.

You now see there was no GEJ behind nada....The guy is just a naive politician who doesn't know what exactly he wants.....Someone like Ribadu should just go back to Civil Service and give his best not bother dining with these #PDP guys cos his spoon can never be longer than theirs.....You cannot read Naija politics without an inner eye.....not everyone have got this rare gift

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu PDP Frowns At Destruction Of Its Billboards By Opposition Parties / Lekki Coastal Road: Lagos Task Force To Prosecute 30 Squatters / Picture Of Gov. Mimiko And Wife On The Queue At The Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.