Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) (75735 Views)

2016: Hillary Clinton To Decide On Presidential Bid Early Next Year / Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria / Malawi's President Sells Presidential Jet And 60 Mercedes Limousines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by shogz89: 12:20am On Aug 29, 2014
borga112: In Ghana the president lives among the people not Nigeria where the president lives on an island grin grin
Na lie... Na because space no dey again,, grin grin grin.. I heard this one self na China donate am

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by Samfigo1(m): 12:23am On Aug 29, 2014
PapiWata:

What ? There is no such thing as a "president" in the United Kingdom, and the Prime Minister resides at Number 10 Downing Street in London.

Perhaps you intended to post a picture of Buckingham Palace, where Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth resides.
You're Olodo! We knw you stay there...hands down! How many countries make up britain?
Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by Feedmemore(f): 12:23am On Aug 29, 2014
Truckpusher: C'mon sweetheart! believe for once and stop seeing everything as a dream. angry

I have access, follow me. wink

You have access to where? If i hear... tongue lol

It's a good thing to dream, you know. dreams can take you to places you can only imagine.

Don't stop dreaming Hun cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 29, 2014
Princek12:

Since everything pertaining to Nigerian government is operated surreptitiously, pictures of Aso Rock are not made available to the public and citizens are not even allowed to come close to Aso Rock. Roads leading to Aso Rock are manned by armed military personnel.

Although Aso Rock is built by Nigeria's money and the leader is purportedly elected by the people and supposedly working and serving the people, it makes you wonder the people are not allowed to come near Aso Rock the building that symbolizes the seat of that power. Many Nigerians now take Aso Rock as a mysterious place, save for the select few who have been fortunate enough to visit the place.

All in all, it shows that the executive arm of the government is not for the people because it has fenced off the very people it is supposed to serve.
gbam 1million likes,best comment( people who are fortunate to visit there).hmm,I will take dis as a prayer point.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by giles14(m): 12:24am On Aug 29, 2014
Super1759: why are you guys breaking your heads? An average Nigeria k owns that its a rock,the Op posted this just to make a joke and I laughed loud at it, same as some people...y una deh abuse the guy NAwa for una
which kind mumu joke b dat.make we try b patriotic.make we try appreciate our own thing.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by swaystunna(m): 12:32am On Aug 29, 2014
Pic of sambisa villa
Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by ayusco85(m): 12:33am On Aug 29, 2014
Feedmemore:

It's a good thing to dream, you know. dreams can take you to places you can only imagine.

grin
Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by patostation(m): 12:33am On Aug 29, 2014
gbenga4sure: 8.)BRITAIN PRESIDENT VILLA

I been no know say Britain get presidential villa. Abi dem follow get president? Shuo! I think say No10 Downing Street na'im dem Prime Minister dey stay. Anyway, na una sabi

1 Like

Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by ayusco85(m): 12:33am On Aug 29, 2014
peppyluv02: You nko?
Sharp sharp you don quote me cheesy

Yels cheesy tongue
Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by 50calibre(m): 12:39am On Aug 29, 2014
borga112: Ghana

What the fu*k is this, so this tiny carton is the office of the Ghanian president?

Who built this shyte

Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by AspDrone(m): 12:51am On Aug 29, 2014
eves4love: Aso rock, presidential villa
This is the banquet hall inside aso villa though but not the major resident...you try sha
Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by Truckpusher(m): 12:54am On Aug 29, 2014
Feedmemore:

It is obvious you have a little faith. tongue

Believe in me and Aso rock hallways shall be your stepping stone to greater heights you can only imagine cheesy
Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by Truckpusher(m): 12:58am On Aug 29, 2014
50calibre:

What the fu*k is this, so this tiny carton is the office of the Ghanian president?

Who built this shyte
Which country get this stadium? shocked shocked grin
Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by Srew: 1:00am On Aug 29, 2014
50calibre:

Who built this shyte

Kaiii your Mouth ehhhh... LOL
Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by joeblack62: 1:01am On Aug 29, 2014
50calibre:

Who built this shyte
C'mon bro...I love the structure of the building...It's unique, Seems like you can build a presidential villa right?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by manck: 1:52am On Aug 29, 2014
[size=18pt]
illiterate:If Europe share one passport,Nigerian will claim it is ONE country

If Ghana,togo,mali change money with Nigeria, Nigeria will claim it is a country

If ECOWAS Change To Federation Of West Africa,nigeria Will Claim It Is A Country

The country of Western Nigeria and Nigeria.

Look at the list of former nigeria leader.. they had no university education , so basically nigeria was like animal farm.

Tafawa Balewa ( No university degree)
Major-General Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi ( No university degree)
General Yakubu Gowon ( No university degree)
General Murtala Mohammed ( No university degree)
Major-General Olusegun Obasanjo ( No university degree)
Shehu Shagari ( No university degree)
Major-General Muhammadu Buhari ( No university degree)
General Ibrahim Babangida ( No university degree)
General Sani Abacha ( No university degree)
General Abdulsalami Abubakar ( No university degree)
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by musiwa94: 1:54am On Aug 29, 2014
x

1 Like

Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by naptu2: 2:13am On Aug 29, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by naptu2: 2:19am On Aug 29, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by singletee(m): 2:24am On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by naptu2: 2:29am On Aug 29, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by gallantsoldier(m): 2:35am On Aug 29, 2014
What th* f*ck is this. gaynians are always senseless how can this crap be their president villa the building look like a two bedroom flat

Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 29, 2014
Malaysian Prime Minister Office
Malaysian Prime Ministers Residence
Malaysian King Palace

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 29, 2014
Inside the Malaysian PM residence
Main Room
Banquet Hall
Guest room

1 Like

Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by naptu2: 2:52am On Aug 29, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by naptu2: 2:56am On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by bee444: 4:57am On Aug 29, 2014
gbenga4sure: 8.)BRITAIN PRESIDENT VILLA

Britain shouldnt be on the list. No 10 is where Cameron resides. Photo should have been that of no. 10 and not where other countrys' president are accommodated.
Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by Dreyl(m): 5:08am On Aug 29, 2014
I love that of Russia so beautiful.
Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by kramer: 6:17am On Aug 29, 2014
IYANGBALI: if na you nko?na for refuse dump you go wan die?

Hahaha.. So it is true? If you try to correct a slowpoke and another slowpoke will jump in defence. Nairaland I hail thee!
Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:20am On Aug 29, 2014
UchihaMadara: NIGERIA PRESIDENTIAL VILLA, ASO ROCK

Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) by dude99(m): 6:24am On Aug 29, 2014
PervyByNature: yes! This is what I was talking about. Na only dis rock dem dey show us.
Na true ooo,me self just dey think am!well how the presidential villa no go dey inside rock before,every is always different in naija

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently / Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report / Darya, Alexander Dugin's Daughter Killed By Car Bomb In Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.