Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

I Hate Love Stories- Is This Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Love Stories- Is This Love (865 Views)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! / I Hate Love And Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Love Stories- Is This Love by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hello guys please help me out on this issue that's eating me up like cankerworm.

All thE girlS i havE dated always keep complaining and tellS me frankly that I don't know how to lovE.

I use to tell them that love complicaté relationships.
Sometimes, I tell some of them that; how do you want me to love more aside the one I'm doing presently. Do you want me to be textin' your digit every minute, calling every seconds or dreamin' about you every hour or you want me to carry you on the road like baby so that people will see true love. How?

But none will give reasonable excuse. Some will said I just don't know how to love. Girls can pretend kwaa. undecided

Now my last girl told me same. My reply to her was maybe the hollywood movies they watch has remote control their brain and some think maybe those stories can be true in real life

Infact "I hate Love story anytime I see one"

So guys, how can i love more or how did you do yours

Your humble opinion need coz someone facing same problem with me might learn from this. ONE LOVE
Re: I Hate Love Stories- Is This Love by ideyhere(f): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
Buy them a Ferrari just to show you care lipsrsealed
Re: I Hate Love Stories- Is This Love by kennypoka2(m): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
If you don't know what love is then why are you living!!! I won't say more than that
Re: I Hate Love Stories- Is This Love by Baddo101(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
if u av a job quit it now and start watching african magic or watch titanic, romeo&jiliet etc... u will thank for this.........na woman world u come abi??/
Re: I Hate Love Stories- Is This Love by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
kennypoka2: If you don't know what love is then why are you living!!! I won't say more than that

I'm from Mars cheesy
Re: I Hate Love Stories- Is This Love by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
ideyhere: Buy them a Ferrari just to show you care lipsrsealed

Would they be happier if I start buying em ferrari tongue
Re: I Hate Love Stories- Is This Love by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
ideyhere: Buy them a Ferrari just to show you care lipsrsealed
lol, tell that to davido.
Re: I Hate Love Stories- Is This Love by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
...Since you said your previous girl-friends not girl-friend complained about the same thing....I think you should work on yourself....

....You need to start upgrading your romantic side.....Or else, they will keep complaining....

....My advise, start reading some really nice romantic novels....ask them what they really want from you....browse the meaning of being romantic....start improving yourself......I believe no-one is perfect...Thats your own weak-side....you just need alittle upgrading and you are good to go....
Re: I Hate Love Stories- Is This Love by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2014
temigracie: ...Since you said your previous girl-friends not girl-friend complained about the same thing....I think you should work on yourself....

....You need to start upgrading your romantic side.....Or else, they will keep complaining....

....My advise, start reading some really nice romantic novels....ask them what they really want from you....browse the meaning of being romantic....start improving yourself......I believe no-one is perfect...Thats your own weak-side....you just need alittle upgrading and you are good to go....

Thank you dear.....Deus te abençoe *bighug* smiley
Re: I Hate Love Stories- Is This Love by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2014
undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Date Beautiful Women - Tips To Attract Beautiful Women / This Guy Needs Yur Advice! / 8 Reasons Why A Good Woman Stays In A Bad Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.