Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! (4496 Views)

Share Your Ghost Stories Here. / Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Therock5555(m): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
Drake said "the first love is the sweetest but the first cut is the deepest", same way love is. Love is the best thing that have happen to man. I want us to go down memory lane and share our first love experiences. To prove to some doubters that true love really exist. Some people would be like "team bad wey love no fit catch". Let's share our experiences, how did you meet your first love? Did you dudes get married? Are you guys still dating? What caused the break-ups In the relationship. I would start by sharing mine and the love story of a friend of mine also.

Leggo there, no lies ooo. Deris God
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Therock5555(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tagged

MoneySoldier
Ishilove
Madcow1
Kingphilip
DaveP
Elantracey
Miracy
KelvinGraphics
MissStella
Endowed5
KingTom
Mencade5
AndyBlaze
Sirnoel
Etc, if your name no dey here no vex, just come share. I can't tag everyone oo

Mine coming up
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
make I park here small

let the stories roll grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by mencade5(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
make i book space first. I will come back with the main gist. cool
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
Guy, be like you don high on female cum, so you don forget me, come edit that thing and put my name dar, me sef get better experience wen I first fall in love
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by tpia5: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
my first love stories were with me and Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Therock5555(m): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ok I met my first love through uncommon means, she was a princess, yeah a real princess, as in her popsy na traditional ruler. I was kinda shy to express my feelings but she helped me, our feelings were mutual, I was a real player before meeting her, we attended same church.

Infact I was really drunk in love, if I was a television set, I would gladly hand over my remote to her, me wey be lazy boy, I would run to cook for her when ever she visits. Infact we were even talking about the number of children we were gonna have in the future. Mind you I was 16 and she was 15 then.

I saw all her flaws as right in my eyes, my siblings did not really like her but who cares, na be the run the show na. Trouble started when her dad wanted to betrothed her to another prince to ease relations with another community, I was heart broken but encouraged her to follow her father's words, cus if that kind of news reach my popsy ears na gobe be that, she even ran to my house by ten P.M one night to avoid going with her dad come see as I dey feel like James Bond that night.

To cut long story short, she went for the betrothal stuff but we spoke always on the phone. When she came back she was trying to make us have sex, well I was a master in the game but love come close my eyes, I see free pussy I no gree chop. She started getting it from outside. I was too love struck to listen to people who told me that they saw her with other guys, I even got beaten up one Valentine day because of her. My own love too dey blind jare, well not until I caught her red handed banging a youth corper.

Na so I carry my agbada flee from that relationship, she pleaded tire but I no send though I still had strong feelings for her. Then it was not easy, suicidal thoughts even came to my mind then. Love good o

Till date the thing wey pain me pass is that I refused tapping my own share of the pie, anyway am not sure I really got over her cus when ever we meet I still get nostalgic and so does she.
I know say if we get back together na just to revenge and waka but sometimes its good to let sleeping dogs lie.

Since then, mehn I continued with my team bad boy chronicles o.

#No more giving of hearts till I meet my wife#

Let's here yours.....

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Therock5555(m): 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
bestestgirl: make I park here small

let the stories roll grin
u berra start typing urs ooo

*cracks gun*

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Therock5555(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
MoneySoldier: Guy, be like you don high on female cum, so you don forget me, come edit that thing and put my name dar, me sef get better experience wen I first fall in love
yes yes yes boss welcome. I thought u don quit NL since wey u scarce, lemme tag u shaperly.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Therock5555(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
tpia5: my first love stories were with me and Jesus.
shioooo oya yarn me moregrin grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Therock5555(m): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
Here's my friend love story

My friend Okon is what I would call a chief minister of women affairs, the dude was the greatest player of all time. There was a time he slept with two twin sisters same day, when one was leaving he called the second and also slept with her then he sent them their nude pix and insulted them. He took so much pride in nacking girls apako till he fell in love with my elder sister's best friend who was a tom-boy.

I just love the way love works, I mean the babe was not that classy but she was beautiful but you can't compare her shape with that of his numerous babes, the girl was way below their levels in terms of beauty and body shape but how that guy take fall in love dey do my like Jazz.

The funny thing was that the babe really suffered him, this guy would seat outside her door from morning till evening just trying to woo her and tell her that he has changed from his bad boy life style.

Well he never went back to his bad boys way, and their love is still waxing strong, him dey even wash the girl clothes sometimes, love is good ooo.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
hehe toooo sad. I dont even want to talk bout it. lemme tell u the ending
she said because I did not specifically ask her out, we never dated!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
viewing ontop mango tree
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Lorlaahlozz: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
I was 1day old then..can't remba d details
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by immortalvoices(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Therock5555: Tagged

MoneySoldier
Ishilove
Madcow1
Kingphilip
DaveP
Elantracey
Miracy
KelvinGraphics
MissStella
Endowed5
KingTom
Mencade5
AndyBlaze
Sirnoel
Etc, if your name no dey here no vex, just come share. I can't tag everyone oo

Mine coming up

I dey vex for u this man, the first time u create thread u nor tag me upon as I follow u and also dey hail u for the all the better thread whey u dey create

Now u create anoda thread again u no no tag me again so now I knw say nor be mistake u dis man I dey vex for u...if u fit tag this ppl wey I see I con be ghost ni?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Therock5555: yes yes yes boss welcome. I thought u don quit NL since wey u scarce, lemme tag u shaperly.

Been a while Bro, but I still dey, how you dey?, I go share my own, make the party continue first
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by papindinho(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: I was 1day old then..can't remba d details
lol,, you don't mean it?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Therock5555: u berra start typing urs ooo

*cracks gun*
grin grin grin Never been in love, I locked my heart in the vault of a swiss bank, tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by papindinho(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
The deep cut is a reason I'm still single. She stole my heart away without returning it.....heart-robber buruku.....
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by immortalvoices(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
bestestgirl:
grin grin grin Never been in love, I locked my heart in the vault of a swiss bank, tongue tongue tongue

so they said and yet dey ar so interested in the thread ;P
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by immortalvoices(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
bestestgirl:

so they said and yet dey ar so interested in the thread tongue
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by immortalvoices(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
MoneySoldier:

Nwenemmaru, iyaff teyed no be lie, de lo di?

aje sir...ndawu koma oooo. O tay fu... Iwe be wei ooo
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by ebullientV(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
@ 11 and in J.S.S1 i fell in love with d eldest daura of an elder in my church.. She was 12 and in Js2.

The funny thing was, I didn't know t'was love; t'was a much older dude in S.S1(a member too) who ''opened'' my eyes by telling me ''you guys love each other oo''..

That was how i'd my first and strongest love..

The feeling was really strong on both sides; with all of our innocence.. We actually lasted 4years..

I guess until I find my mrs. Right, there isn't going 2 be a love as strong as that again..
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Therock5555(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
bestestgirl:

LOL hehehehe I can't believe a girl is saying this. You have not even tried falling in love sef
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by ebullientV(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
Omortolah: viewing ontop mango tree
Plz come down from dere o.. I spotted a long green snake on dat same tree not too long ago. wink
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Therock5555(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
MoneySoldier:

Been a while Bro, but I still dey, how you dey?, I go share my own, make the party continue first
hehehe ok na, maybe we go see on FP, can't wait to hear urs oo bruv
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Therock5555(m): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
immortalvoices:

I dey vex for u this man, the first time u create thread u nor tag me upon as I follow u and also dey hail u for the all the better thread whey u dey create

Now u create anoda thread again u no no tag me again so now I knw say nor be mistake u dis man I dey vex for u...if u fit tag this ppl wey I see I con be ghost ni?
hehehe bruv no vex na, its not easy recollecting names, abeg no vex come share urs oo. If I tag everybody space no go dey na
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
immortalvoices:

aje sir...ndawu koma oooo. O tay fu... Iwe be wei ooo

U waaaaaaa, o we e ife e me nem, chukwu ne du anyi
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Lorlaahlozz: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
papindinho: lol,, you don't mean it?
I swear down
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
ebullientV: Plz come down from dere o.. I spotted a long green snake on dat same tree not too long ago. wink
ahw! really? thanks 4 dat, jumps down and runs outta thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). / Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! / Had It Been That Boys Menstruate..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.